[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Thinking of playing WoW again after not playing since WotLK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: warcraft.jpg (458 KB, 2827x1608) Image search: [Google]
warcraft.jpg
458 KB, 2827x1608
>Thinking of playing WoW again after not playing since WotLK
>My account now has all rest of the expansions paid for

Is this some sort of promotional thing Blizzard have done or have I been hacked?
>>
>>335891609
Hope that you have been hacked and have a shit ton of gold.
>>
>>335891676
Well that would be nice if I choose to play again.
>>
Everyone has Mists of Pandaria for free and I think there has been promotional events where you can test WOD for a week or something.
>>
>>335891609

every old account has always had every expansion except the latest one, WOD. This was because buying every expansion to get back into the game was a big turn off to most people.

it was only a few days ago they now give you WoD for free and a level 90 boost.

They are that desperate for players.
>>
>>335892098
That's not too bad then. I sure as hell wouldn't have bought all the expansions but I might spend the $15 for a month to see how much has changed in 6 years since I played last.
>>
>>335892098
>>335892194

Just checked my spam folder and yep, there it is

The Iron Horde must be stopped—and the time to strike is now! We’ve granted your account* a FREE digital copy of World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor along with a Level 90 Character Boost and 7 days of FREE game time to get you straight into the action.
>>
>>335892098
>it was only a few days ago they now give you WoD for free and a level 90 boost.
Only to american accounts, no? WoW seems still alive and strong in Europe
>>
>>335891609
There's a private server called Kronos that's pretty good.

Way more fun then the actual retail game lmao. I'd start there.
>>
>>335892194
You can pay for your sub using in-game gold. Check https://wowtoken.info/ for how much gold you need.
>>
>>335892489
>WoW seems still alive and strong in Europe
I play on german servers and nothing is really happening
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.