[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Other M sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: other M sucks.jpg (101 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
other M sucks.jpg
101 KB, 500x386
Holy shit this game blows donkey balls. Hadn't played it, and I wish that I had kept it that way.
>>
>6 years later
>still bitching about other m
>>
>>335889013

I never bothered to buy a wii until last year, I saw the game on the cheap and got it last week. Hadn't played it.

Also, the game is shit regardless of when it came out.
>>
>>335889128
Cheap?
I still see the game go around for 40 dollars some places
>>
>>335889172

Got it for 8€ at a second-hand games shop. Still felt like I paid too much.
>>
>>335888327
> Hadn't played it
> this game blows
/v/
>>
File: 35693467306.jpg (183 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
35693467306.jpg
183 KB, 1360x768
>>335888327
The thing about Other M is that people aren't even exaggerating when they say you're better off not playing it. I pirated it and played it on Dolphin when it came out and I couldn't even stand it for more than 2 or 3 hours before I called it quits. The controls were bad (I was using a Wiimote), the visual design was bland and uninspired, and the gameplay was a dumbed down mess that felt like a bad arcade game. I didn't get far enough to see what depraved depths the story goes to but I've seen enough of it on Youtube to know it's awful, and playing through the game felt like I was marching to my own execution the further I got because everything bad I was hearing about the story was being affirmed. Not to mention that not muh Samus' constant droning narration was fucking annoying.

The game took everything I liked about Metroid, threw it out and took a shit in a Metroid-shaped DVD case.
>>
>>335889343

>I don't understand how grammar and verbal tenses work
>>
>>335888327
Prime is shit, stay mad haloidbabby
>>
>>335889454

it's specially jarring if you play it right after playing Super Metroid, Fusion, and the Prime trilogy.
>>
>>335889748

>This game is shit!
>Well, let me tell you how this other game is shit too!

Never change.
>>
Other M is just Super in 3D. Stop your memeing Primefags.
>>
>>335889908

Having played it just before playing Other M, I assure you it's not. That's your excuse for you having shit taste.
>>
File: hands-free fedora tip.jpg (64 KB, 563x520) Image search: [Google]
hands-free fedora tip.jpg
64 KB, 563x520
>>335889748
>>
File: Capture.jpg (89 KB, 1132x629) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
89 KB, 1132x629
IGN sure is great at using a lot of words to say shit that actually means fuck all
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.