[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe I'm the only one where, but doesn't she sort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Linkle face.jpg (205 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Linkle face.jpg
205 KB, 1280x720
Maybe I'm the only one where, but doesn't she sort of just look like "adult" Aryll?
>>
not really, she's just a female zelda
>>
>>335888004
That was the point. They intended her to be Link's little sister and was going to reveal who she really was, but Aonuma was like, "naw let's just make her a new character. You can put toon characters in the toon style in though."

It's believed that had Aonuma not stepped in, she would have turned out to be his sister.
>>
File: Slowpoke.png (84 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Slowpoke.png
84 KB, 1920x1080
>>335888004
Yes. She was supposed to Aryll. Aonuma noped it. You can still see what they were planning, as one of her alternate costumes is Aryll's dress pattern.
>>
>>335888004
>She

k
>>
>>335888004
You're the millionth person to just now realize that.
>>
Linkle is CUTE, CUTE!!!
>>
>>335889849
I'd cum on her, I guess.
>>
>>335888004
She looks similar to the female option in Broken Promises.
>>
She looks uglier than Link
>>
>>335892026
Because Link is a super pretty fuccboi.
>>
>>335888004
More like Aryll looks like Link since they are related.
>>
I want to put my pinkle in Linkles stinkle
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.