[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled and the honeymoon phase is over,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 30
File: ds3 d.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ds3 d.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
Now that the dust has settled and the honeymoon phase is over, can we now agree that this has by far been the weakest Souls title yet? Forgettable npcs with bugged quests triggers, broken covenants, worthless variety of weapons that arent straight swords, hyperarmor is useless against bosses that can stagger you anyway, incoherent lore that is nothing but cashing in on DS1 nostalgia, weak endings that dont really serve to wrap up the franchise, and worst of all, manages to be even less innovative than Dark Souls 2 despite being helmed by Miyazaki.

I now know why Miyazaki felt unsure of himself and lacked confidence with the game, especially after he apologized to testers if DS3 felt incomplete in an interview last November. He was running out of ideas and is nothing but a glorified, one trick pony. Makes sense why they are dropping the series altogether.
>>
>Now that the dust has settled
reminder to disregard post and move on
>>
>>335887986
Wow dude calm your autism
>>
>helmed by Miyazaki.
Nah, he was already busy with Bloodborne when Dark Souls 3 started development, he probably joined later on and tried to fix the game but they insist he's been the only true director of the game since the beginning because he's a big name now. Those two co-directors probably worked on most of the game.
>>
>>335887948
Sounds like you're talking about Dark Souls 2 to me in your first paragraph.
>>
I hate to admit it but yes.

The game is very uninspired, the lore is non existant and a clusterfuck. The sense of adventure is gone. Areas are 80% castles and cathedrals. Ignored all the improvements DKS2 brought to the table, PvP is complete shit. Straight swords and thrusting swords are easy mode.

On the other hand it has the best soundtrack and best graphics. It even has the best gameplay....if only it was balanced properly.
This game had the greatest potential to be the best but it feels like it was wasted. Its still a great game but it could have been so much more.

Softs>dks1>dks3>dks2
>>
Why the fuck does killing a host's boss not refill my flasks? That was a good system.
>>
(Havent played this yet)
Is DS2 system of leveling up only by the emerald herald instead of every bonfire present in this one too? because fuck, that was gay
>>
I feel the same way(though I still think DaS3 is leagues above DaS2). I felt Miyazaki was trying to address all the criticisms of DaS2 and went way over aboard. The "In your face" constant DaS1 references and the new additions to combat felt boring after awhile. What I'm most disappointed with is the lack of new locations to visit. All the areas in DaS3 are basically revamps of old area(catacombs, swamp, castle, and town full of undead). There were plenty of new locations the game could have taken us like the desert, rainforest/jungle, or ocean.
>>
>>335889341
yes
>>
>>335887948
Nothing you said is right.
>>
>>335889584
Wow, those are some solid arguments that you made there you fucking idiot.
>>
Dark Souls 3 brings absolutely nothing of substance to the formula, same with Dark souls 2. Bloodborne actually felt inspired and changed a lot of the systems that were in place with these games. Dark souls 3 has the same weapons, same locations, hell even the same enemies.

This game is a rehash.
>>
>>335887948
>can we now agree that this has by far been the weakest Souls title yet?
no, for me it's bloodborne on the merit of how easy it was, not a single boss killed me even once except orphan of kos
>>
I think the problem is the lack of innovation. Dark Souls improved on Demon's souls's formula by giving the player an sense of adventure. The interconnected world was next logical step to Demon Soul's closed hub/worlds. DaS2 and DaS3 really lacked any innovation and seemed to be cruising on DaS1's popularity. Making Dark Souls sequels was the worst mistake From could have made. Would have if much better if each Souls game was only loosely connected to each other and had it own story to explore.
>>
File: 1425896027380.jpg (202 KB, 364x652) Image search: [Google]
1425896027380.jpg
202 KB, 364x652
Feels like the strongest to me, I've been playing it non stop. There are some things that show from's laziness, as all their games do, such as the poise doing jack all, but I like it the most out of all the soulsborne games

DaS 3 > DeS > DaS 2 > BB > DaS
>>
File: 1407806362574.jpg (11 KB, 336x269) Image search: [Google]
1407806362574.jpg
11 KB, 336x269
>>335890000
>BB above DaS
>DaS below DaS 2

Please kill yourself just fucking pull the trigger you shit taste pleb
>>
>>335890127
I really didn't like DaS, everything just took a huge nosedive after Ornstein and Smough. BB also had this issue after Vicar Amelia, but only with bosses and it was a gradual decline instead of a sharp decline
>>
>>335890000
Checked
>>
>>335890127
The other anon is right. DaS sucked hard after Anor Londo, and even then IMO Anor Londo was pretty weak. Sure it looked cool but it was basically a giant hallway with some rooms off to the side and was pretty much empty except maybe 1 silver knight here or there. After O and S, you have your choice of boring fire zone, boring skelly zone, or boring cyrstal zone. New Londo was kinda cool but the gimmick of attacking ghosts gets annoying after a bit.
>>
It's much better than 1 and 2, that's for sure.

Way better boss quality too.
>>
>>335890000
>>335890250
i agree with you 100%. dukes archive may just be my least favorite video game level ever
>>
>>335887948

It's starting to get a little pathetic. DeS was rough around the edges, so DaS was somewhat justified. And Blood Borne at least tried to bring something diffrent to the table, even though it' essentialy a rehash. DaS 2 and 3 just comes off as soul less cash grabs, though.
>>
>>335887948
I feel like DaSIII is a subtle way of remaking the original DaS
I'm not liking it a lot for this purpose
>>
>>335889383
>jungle
>in a western medieval setting

I am happy devs dont listen to faggots like you. Das3 is better than das1 and das2. The story is more straightforward and atmosphere more consistent than the previous entries. It even gave me a des vibe, especially at the end.
Ill agree the game isnt perfect but its the best dark souls yet
>>
File: 1445369803503.jpg (96 KB, 600x662) Image search: [Google]
1445369803503.jpg
96 KB, 600x662
>>335890000
>Das 2 above BB and DaS
Subtle bait
>>
>mfw I only played DaS

ok famm, let's just stop here and remember Souls as a one life-time thing
>>
>>335890781
>everything I don't like is bait!

For someone who likes Souls games, you sure live in a sheltered world
>>
>>335889030
close but I would say

SOFS=DS1>DS3>DS2

but I am sure DS3 will be far better in a year with good patches, working poise and DLC- see what SOFS made out of the turd DS2

IT is fucking fun!
>>
>>335890745
>He enjoys the same setting rehashed 5 times

How does From's cock taste you fucking fag
>>
ITT : faggots "soulsfans" who judge a series when they only played dark souls 1 and 2
>>
>>335891074
Good. It tasted good. I actually enjoy playing video games
>>
I would say it's the most consistently good game of the three, even if it feels uninspired. Also, it has fewer parts that feel like a slog to go through.
>>
>>335891168
I enjoy playing literally the same game 5 times in a row

literally worse than a Nintendrone
>>
>>335891074

They make games I enjoy playing so clearly it tastes fantastic.
>>
File: Orbecks just chilling.jpg (463 KB, 1917x1075) Image search: [Google]
Orbecks just chilling.jpg
463 KB, 1917x1075
It feels like it should have been Dark Souls 2 in how it seems to follow up and reference Dark Souls 1 so much.

I like:
>Mana
>Very memorable boss battles
>Connected areas making it feel like a movement across a large landscape
>Good variety in armor sets
>Exploration feels appropriately rewarded often enough

I dislike:
>Balance of damage from a variety of sources, namely magic, is borked for now, its early so this is forgiveable
>Way too many spells are trash, its quantity over quality
>I like aggressive enemies but this game has too many, they can find ways to make something challenging apart from rushing your face
>Too few memorable NPC's save for Greirat and Sirris, also NPC questlines require a guide
>Camera lock on still needs help
>Covenants are the worst they've ever been
>Gimmick bosses are too easy, Wolnir, Yhorm, and the Dragon bosses especially

I really like the game overall. I got my money's worth.
>>
>>335891414
>I enjoy LITERALLY the same video game 5 times in a row

kill yourself, virgin.
>>
>>335891668
>It's early so this is forgivable

The game is out. If this were any other game everyone would be shitting on them. Fromdrrones are the worst hypocrites.
>>
File: 1436338213473.jpg (218 KB, 553x917) Image search: [Google]
1436338213473.jpg
218 KB, 553x917

Have you ever played a game known as "Dark Souls 2"?
>>
File: 20160429014620_1.jpg (574 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160429014620_1.jpg
574 KB, 2560x1440
Im just starting out and it's fun so far. Bit rusty, though.
>>
Big step down from BB. Will still play the next one tho.
>>
>>335891870

>hey guys, lets pay $60 for a broken game
>its the same game as the last three (and the spin off)!

Fuck gamers. Fuck everything, really.
>>
COD IS BETTAH
>>
>>335887948
it's fun, some decent level design, some good bosses, great music.

I don't understand why you would expect anything else, especially after bloodborne.
>>
Just beat ds3

Should I play SotFS or wait until ds3+ comes out? I've only played a little bit of 2 when it came out. I'm not sure if it is actually a bad game or if it's just a meme because it's not as good as the others
>>
>>335887948
>bugged quest triggers

git gud
>>
really wish they had more bundles besides charcoal and gold pine, i really like using them with raw twinblades

overall i think it's the best art design in the souls series besides BB, but i feel like they rehashed a few too many DS1 ideas
>>
Having my boyfriendplay dark souls was a mistake.
>>
>>335892893
Post your dick
>>
File: 1434946781161.jpg (174 KB, 1018x568) Image search: [Google]
1434946781161.jpg
174 KB, 1018x568
>>335887948

>One-trick pony

I think the formula, with some tweaking, still has a lot of life left in it. This is coming from a guy who is sick of souls games.

>Add new mechanics to make combat more versatile and complex
>Bring new and interesting aesthetics with each release
>Add more customization options and collectible armor / weapons

It's like rocket science I guess. Bloodborne's lack of a shield was a step in the right direction by forcing players to fight more tactically. That's just my opinion though.
>>
>>335891828
>this buttmad autist hates it when people enjoy games
Might aswell end yourself
>>
>>335892969
No.

You know when you have one of those people who goes ballistic when theyre angry. They dont hurt anyone but you see them flip out and its loud and stressful enough that you worry about their health, but theyre fine.
Yeah, dont have a person like that to play dark souls.
>>
>>335893083
Enjoying LITERALLY THE SAME GAME 5 TIMES IN A ROW

literally autism.
>>
>>335892972
>Add new mechanics to make combat more versatile and complex
>Bring new and interesting aesthetics with each release
>Add more customization options and collectible armor / weapons

What great examples on how to change the games up

Just add more mechanics and more enviroments more diverse bosses more everything, keep it the same but different
>>
>>335893170
>Literally
You don't know what that word means, stop using it.
>>
>>335887948
absolutely, considering it suffers from the same fucking problems this trash series has had since DeS: enemy attacks clipping through walls and action queuing
plus it certainly doesn't help that DaS3 made all magic and non dex-builds completely worthless - there's no point in replaying the game at all and trying new builds since everything besides straight swords or katanas are utterly worthless
>>
>>335893251
As soon as you stop being literally autistic
>>
>>335893170
>Spamming literally for every sentence

You're not the brightest of bulbs are you?

>>335893195
>what is sequel
Monsterhunter has been doing this for years and it still works so far.
>>
>>335893320
>using japanese cowadooty as an example of good sequels
wew lad
>>
>tfw torn between putting my summon sign at Soul of Cinder and fight that amazing boss again or don't so scrubs will be forced to fight it alone.
>>
>>335893320
I was implying that you just sounded like a corporate guy giving advice to the development team.
You don't just add stuff
>>
>>335893379
what exactly is amazing about soul of cinder? he's piss easy compared to dancer, pontiff, or champion gundyr
he was kinda cool stylistically but thats it, his moveset was completely nonthreatening besides his spear whirlwind and free scimitar parries
>>
>>335887948
>want to try new builds
>remember there is no reason to do a new build
fuck me why did they fuck up ng+ so much.
>>
>>335893369
>muh cod comparisions
Still works though.
>>335893421
Plenty of sequels do just that though with one or two new mechanics.
>>
>>335893319
Nothing wrong with liking a game and wanting more of it.
You on the other hand, being mad at people that enjoy stuff
>>
>>335888126
lmao and now the excuses begin
>>
>>335893519
I like the presentation and his varied moveset. Didn't took me a lot of tries to beat him but he was the best final boss in term of mechanics and lore.
>>
>>335893558
>Still works though.
no it doesn't
>Plenty of sequels do just that though with one or two new mechanics.
and these are not good sequels

are you retarded or something? the best sequels are ones that take the core gameplay from the previous game and heavily expand upon it
just look at danganronpa vs danganronpa 2
>>
>>335893559
>I enjoy giving away my money for literally the same game FIVE TIMES with 0 improvements

BRAVO RETARD.
>>
>>335893319
How mad can you be that people enjoyed this game.
I loved DS3 as well.
>>
>>335893617
that's fair, he did look cool and i enjoyed how his second phase used gwyn's theme
>>
>>335893656
I bought the game 4 times. 2 for pc and console, 2 for family. Loved every second of it.
>>
>>335890250
I feel like das3 did every das1 zone better. The zones that are clearly meant to imitate the first game are just brought up to snuff and feel way cooler. Everything post anor londo in 1 just drags on and on, not in agood way either
>>
>>335893656
I have the money to spend. You could say i could just throw it in the thrash but I like buying plastic
>literally the same game FIVE TIMES with 0 improvements

You have not played them, so I am fine doing that
>>
File: not a yearly rehash at all.jpg (79 KB, 550x548) Image search: [Google]
not a yearly rehash at all.jpg
79 KB, 550x548
I wish FROM could be original again, like back when they made Armored Core
>>
>>335893658
They're literally the same game. If you enjoy the same thing repeatedly then I'm afraid that you more than likely have autism.
>>
>>335893656
meanwhile you spend your time complaining on the internet how people spend their lives.
You really got them
>>
>>335893648
>dangaronpa

It does work though, and yes youre right, a great sequel should do that, however reality is most companies wont unless they believe the ip needs innovation, and too often they fuck up and just innovate for the sake of it.
>>
>>335893151
tell him to stop being a manchild and calm the fuck down. If you're not a girl, man the fuck up and alpha that faggot into submission.
>>
>>335891074
>m-muh rehash

Every single post I've seen on /v/ using this word is fucking stupid, yours is no exception.
A Wild West themed area in Dark Souls would be novel and fresh, that doesn't mean it wouldn't be fucking retarded and out of place.
Innovation is not inherently, automatically good, and re-using ideas is not automatically bad, it all comes down to whether an area is well designed or not, and most of the areas in Dark Souls 3 are well designed and fun to explore.
>>
>>335893849
So by that logic everyone who has a strong singular hobby has autism
>>
>>335891668
yhorm and wyvern can be beaten without the gimmick...anyone tried yet?=)
>>
>>335893813
>>335893867
>I love the taste of your poo Fromsoft give me more!!!!
>>
File: sunlight vs mimic.webm (730 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sunlight vs mimic.webm
730 KB, 1280x720
SoTFS>DS3>DS1

Anyone who disagrees with this is an idort
>>
>>335893930
No, just people who play the same game 5 times in a row. You seem to be in denial.
>>
Help.
I finished the usurper quest for this play through and summoned yuria for the final boss but the fire only gives me the option to link it.
What am I supposed to do to get the usurper ending?
>>
>>335893939
>he makes comparisons to poo
Good one man, you really got us there.
>>
>>335893998
nice reddit webm and opinion.
DaS1>DaS2>DaS3
>>
>>335893875
>It does work though
i disagree
that i can go back and play mh for the psp and have basically the same experience as playing the 3ds titles shows that the game is just stagnant shit and its really only enjoyed by masochists that like grinding for items with <5% drop rates
>however reality is most companies wont unless they believe the ip needs innovation, and too often they fuck up and just innovate for the sake of it.
i dont understand, are you excusing shitty stale sequels because there are shitty overly-changed sequels?
>>
>>335894002
I barely played dark souls, just wanted to point out the flaws in your arguments so you can criticize games properly instead of resorting to "everyone who disagrees must have autism" shitposting
>>
>>335894007
you need to link it dude, the alternate ending will start
>>
>>335894007
link the fire
>>
>>335894007
if you did the quest instead of linking the fire youll get the usurper ending, it just says link the fire because from is lazy
>>
>>335894036
You got roasted. Admit that you like shit shoveled down your throat, faggot cunt.
>>
>>335894074
>excusing
No im just accepting the sad reality of it anon.
>>
>>335894002
Why are you so angry and calling everyone autistic? I loved Dark Souls 3, it did its job. It was a dark souls game. The bosses, combat, atmosphere, everything was Dark Souls. I didn't buy Dark Souls 3 and expect it to now be a first person shooter, I knew what I was getting. That's why I got it. I enjoy Dark Souls. If you can't comprehend that people enjoy things and have a right to, you are the autistic one.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (51 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
51 KB, 720x757
>>335894057
only a redditor with nostalgia goggles on would place DS1 above the others
>>
>>335888819
Still waiting to hear what is wrong with DS2.
>>
>>335894091
>>335894091
Epic dude enjoy your autism and goodluck
>>
>>335894095
>>335894105
>>335894113
Thanks.
Kinda is bullshit though, could've atleast changed the action.
Whatever, time to become zombie lord.
>>
It was never meant to be a trilogy. Dark Souls just got the "so hard!" meme status and they decided to cash in on it so they pulled some shit out of their asses and that's that.
>>
>>335887948
It's dogshit but less dogshit than 2
>>335889886
PCkuks will eat shit like DaS3 and even pretend to have played Bloodborne rather than just accepting Bloodborne is the best souls game yet
>>
>>335894201
>best world
>best aesthetic
>best armors
>best weapon
>best bosses
>best npcs
>>
>>335894147
>You got roasted.
Are you for real?
Well if the shit == dark souls than hell yeah.
>>
>>335894259
Bloodborn sure was great wasn't it
>>
>>335893195
>>335892972
Now that I think about DaS2 and das3 did have a lack of new mechanics compared to das1. Going from DeS to DaS1, they removed the hub, added estus flasks, bonfires, and covenants. DaS2 added soul memory and power stances, and DaS3 went back to the hub more or less and had weapons arts. Kind of disappointing when I think about it.
>>
>>335894259
>nostalgia: the post
Maybe if they didnt forget to finish everything after anor londo it might be ranked higher, friendo :^)
>>
>>335894315
>bloodborne
>best npcs
objectively wrong, all the npcs in the soulsborne games are the same
>>
>>335894259
>>335894223

Honestly im a pc kek and i beat bb after ds3. Nothing is touching bb, its objectively the best. I love ds3 too, but bb is in its own league
>>
>>335894403
BB is good but it has the same problems as 3.
>>
>>335894453
Except it is very well balanced
At least it was until the DLC came out with Saif and Rakuyo
>>
>>335894361
>Maybe if they didnt forget to finish everything after anor londo
Come on man, always this. The archives and crystal caves were alright.
The Tomb of Giants and new Londo were both short but cool
Lost izalith might be the only downside, but pre patch dragon butts was fun as fuck
>>
File: Maldron the best NPC of all.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Maldron the best NPC of all.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>335887948
Fuck off, I won't leave until my best boy is back. Please bring him in the dlc, from.
>>
Im so relieved that im not as jaded and depressed as you guys

DS3 was fun as fuck
>>
>>335894453
Whats that?
>>
>>335894512
>balanced
Who cares about your fucking mini game shit? BB lacks rpg stuff.
>>
DS2>DS3>DS1
Sorry guys it is how it is. If 2 didn't have the updated story and DLC with the SotFS then yeah, DS2 is weakest. But if you consider SotFS as the main game you can clearly see it's the best. The sheer amount of build viability alone makes it the greatest souls game in existence. At this point I just feel bad for anyone starting with 3, or the unfortunate children that ACTUALLY believe 3 surpasses 2. It's a fucking mockery. Welcome to neo-/v/ everyone.
>>
>>335887948
It's better than DaS2.

Still:

DaS=DeS>DaS3>BB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DaS2
>>
>>335894201
DS1 is still way better than DS2's non-DLC content, and even some of the DLC. The only people who will ever say DS2 is better than DS1 are either people who only care about PvP (cucks), people who judge DS2 as a whole based on the highest moments of it's DLC, and people blind enough to believe the meme opinion that SotFS fixed everything wrong with DS2.
>>
>>335894209
Real nice contribution there anon. This is why no-one can take you seriously
>>
In terms of PvP, its as bad as Demon's Souls. Maybe even worse.
>>
>>335894560
>asking for that cheating faggot maldron
>not asking for the bearer of the curse
I fucking hate u anon
>>
>>335894201
only a steampunker fresh out of middle school would place BB above the others
>>
>>335894360
Did you just use Soul Memory as a positive?
>>
I enjoyed it but cant really put my finger on why, I liked pretty much every area there was never a point in the game where I really disliked the a large amount of them. Visually it was beautiful. The bosses were interesting and I found 5 of them difficult to challenging (missed a few optional bosses).
Saying this I think its time to leave the "Dark" Souls IP and go back to making spiritual sucesor Souls or brand new IP's like Bloodborne, direct sequels do not play to the series strengths.
>>
>>335894560
>>335894695
He's back, anon.
>>
>>335894625
Thats fair, but 3 is objectively better than both
>>
>>335889030
>>335891006
Can you guys please tell me how SOFTS made DS2 as good as DS? I only played Dark Souls 2 and was HEAVILY disappointed by the game. Is the expansion pack really that good?
>>
>>335894765
Not saying it was a good thing, just a new mechanic.
>>
>>335894694
Scratch this. It is worse than DeS, because at least in DeS you could be a fucking spellcaster without having to be SL 80 to do anything in the playstyle.
>>
File: Maldron the ass.png (236 KB, 537x608) Image search: [Google]
Maldron the ass.png
236 KB, 537x608
>>335894695
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihTIbshVVEs
>>
>>335894659
No one can take a faggot who enjoys playing a rehash 5 times in a row. Fuck off back to lereddit where you belong.
>>
>>335894582
It's literally the same as any other souls game if RPG elements are to be looked at

And the lore is significantly deeper than the other Souls games
>>
>>335894591
just remember, friends, when the ds2kiddies come out of the woodwork you only need to mention two things to send them crawling away in shame
>Adaptability
>Soul Memory
>>
>>335894843
New doesn't always mean a positive. Fixing something not broken and causing a whole mess of problems is dumb.
>>
>>335894838
it's the same game with even more group fights...
>>
>>335894746
without attacking the person, can you tell me why it should be on the bottom?

>>335894838
The new places are really good, but it fills the original part with ganksquads.
>>
>>335894838
It's a meme,you dip
>>
>>335894892
>It's literally the same as any other souls game if RPG elements are to be looked at
>armor is only for fashion
>no cool drops
>less builds
>very few weapons
>>
>>335894765
Yes I would rather be judged by the amount of enemies that I have bested rather than the amount of time I spent reading a guide and spending the time gathering the right materials.
In b4 DA fags defend weapon level as an accurate measurement of progress.
>>
File: 1460525083284.jpg (41 KB, 1280x715) Image search: [Google]
1460525083284.jpg
41 KB, 1280x715
>>335894867
>mfw the final boss of the dlc isnt BotC
>maldron the assassin was behind it all
>>
>>335887948
Maybe you are the one who should take off the nostalgia googles.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>>335894945
>person says stupid insult
>replies with stupid insult
>can you explain without attacking the person...

honest opinion, for me BB is the second best behind DS1 because I enjoy certain portions of DS1 more than all of BB
>>
>>335895014
Its not even fucking good. You upgrade like 3-4 times and youre destroying most of the enemies the game.
>>
>>335894919
>A way to weed out the faggots that don't put any thought into the game
>Weapon level better than amount of souls acquired as way of determining matchmaking
You can upgrade a weapon to +10 in less than 2 hours of play in DA3 where it would take you nearly a day to gain enough souls to pvp at almost end-game level. It's like you faggots have never played a souls game, step it up.
>>
>infuse shield/offhand with simple gem
>infinite weapon arts

Why aren't you doing this?
>>
Felt like i was playing Dark Souls 1.5, Meh. Bloodborne was better, I hope they give up on DaS if this is all they can do with it.
>>
>>335895140
>I've played through Lost Bastille
Come back when you've beaten the game young one.
>>
>>335895012
See,this is how I know you haven't played the game

Armor isn't only for fashion.
Using the charred hunter set in a fight against Watchdog/Laurence makes a world of difference compared to any other set

>no cool drops
What does this even mean

>less builds
I'll give you this

>less weapons
Except aside from those standard 10-15 weapons people don't use the rest of the filler weapons which are basically rehashed movesets with different look

Not a con
>>
>>335895197
>grinding for i-frames
>destroying pvp balance because "b-b-but muh twinks :(((( its sooo hard to stay hollow early game :(((((("
kill yourself
>>
File: cleric's_candlestick.png (37 KB, 190x277) Image search: [Google]
cleric's_candlestick.png
37 KB, 190x277
>made from deacon soul
>has a faith req, but no int
>ability is a miracle copy
>called the Cleric's Candlestick
>is a sorcery catalyst
>literally doesn't say what kind of catalyst it is, and you can only find out after you've already bought it
Wew lad
Wasted a boss soul on this, fuck me
>>
>>335894818
I'll judge 3 fully after all of the balance changes have finished, right now it's kind of a mess in that department but has really cool PvE content regardless.
>>335894838
It doesn't. SotFS does make some good QoL changes and adjusts enemy and item locations in ways that are mostly good with some bad (Iron Keep has an area where you'll have over half a dozen enemies all aggro on you at once, Dragon Aerie is now filled to the brim with suicide bomb enemies that deal corrosive damage). It doesn't do much else, so it still has the same level design and mostly shitty bosses in the base game, it still has fucking soul memory and the adaptability stat, but it comes bundled with all of the DLC, DX11 support and raises the player limit to 6.
>>
>>335895230

Equip the dagger, and see if the game stops you from blooborne dodging even when you're out of FP
>>
>>335895012
>less builds
>bleed builds
>dagger builds
>magic builds
>2h builds
>sword n board builds
>dw builds
>rolling spike armor builds
>greatshield damage builds

I can keep going
>>
>>335894919
The only thing adaptability did was artificially increase the PvP meta level by ~24. It was an attempt to make more builds viable—it failed at it, but did not ruin the game in any way. Soul memory was an inherently flawed, dumb system to try and deal with twinks, but again, it failed as well. Agape ring allowed a PvP meta that wasnt 2M+ SM to form and PvP to be as balanced as it was, regardless of the flaws in the system.

In terms of PvP:
SotFS>powergap>DaS1>DeS>DaS3
>>
>>335895197
>>Weapon level better than amount of souls acquired as way of determining matchmaking
They're both terrible.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (30 KB, 280x390) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
30 KB, 280x390
>Everyone going DaSII > DaS
>Universally agreed to be worse
doodoo brains
>>
>>335895297
>pvp
>balance

Christ, online is an afterthought in these games, the netcode is shit and you are just throwing in players into a single player map with ai enemies, it's not a balanced competitive multiplayer it's a fuck around closer to GTA online.
>>
>>335887948
>that this has by far been the weakest Souls title yet?

Good GOD no.

It's not as good as 1, easy.

But it's lightyears better than 2, for the simple fact that the combat and animation actually has weight to it. Like, you swing a sword and hit a dude, and you feel like you actually hit a dude, and not like you just waved a wand around and an enemy happened to die.

Like, you can argue about poise and nonsensical lore, those are all valid points.

But everyone seems to forget Dark Souls 2's flat textures, boring enemies, completely braindead approach to difficulty, and how half the game's new mechanics were forgotten by about the halfway point. The game literally, no hyperbole, felt like someone's student project.

Again, you can complain about how 3 relies too heavily on the first game's story, and how the quests are bugged, but even with its flaws, it's still lightyears ahead of 2, and slightly edges out 1 in terms of presentation, base polish, and making sure your dude actually feels like a dude and not some robot on rollerskates.
>>
>>335895289
I have and I plat both the main and dlc.
>What does this even mean
That there are no drops from enemies? You cant get armor/weapons from enemies like in Souls.
>>
>>335895274
Ive done sl1 run, no death run, and no bonefire run in ds2. Dont be condescending
>>
>>335895362
I already gave you less builds,all those things come under this
Now you are just splitting it into more categories to make it look like you have a substantial argument
>>
File: High five.png (61 KB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
High five.png
61 KB, 320x214
>>335895448
Most reasonable post I've seen in years
>>
>>335887948
PvP? By far the worst. PvE was good.
>>
>>335895448
It's definitely better than 2, but I wish it didn't completely ignore a lot of 2's good parts.
>>
>>335895297
>I can't beat the first 2 areas
>I'd rather have LITERALLY no poise and an almost guaranteed chance of multiple enemies when I spawn to invade
Fuck man just realize they will never get this shit right. DAS2 may have been the middle child but atleast they tried and the DLC is godlike.
>>
File: 1461230465935.jpg (39 KB, 385x357) Image search: [Google]
1461230465935.jpg
39 KB, 385x357
>>335895428
>People defending ds2
>universally agreed to be the worst
What?
>>
>>335895559
>I wish it didn't completely ignore a lot of 2's good parts.

No, they kept the items.
>>
>>335887948
>Weakest souls

What was Dark Souls 2?
>>
File: 1456874636373.jpg (68 KB, 604x404) Image search: [Google]
1456874636373.jpg
68 KB, 604x404
>>335895624
>tripfag
>thinks his opinion matters
>>
>>335895624
2nd half of ds2 is consistently better than second half of ds1. Not even up for debate.
>>
>>335895624

fuck you fagot wheres my fume sword??
>>
>>335893934
I killed the wyvern without the drop attack thing my first try and that's only because I had no idea i could go to the left or right. I guess I just thought it was a really small boss arena but I was still pretty stoked i beat him my first try.
>>
>>335895450
I don't believe you about the plat,prove it

Enemies in Bloodborne don't wear armour so how will they drop that stuff

Some hunter enemies and giants do drop weapons in BB
>>
>>335895858
How long did it take u
>>
>>335895346
You can still quickstep with no FP you just don't have I-frames.
>>
>>335895940
Only a few minutes, I just kept hitting his tail and neck area with my Greatsword+10. I was doing like 430 damage each hit. It's really not that hard, I'm sure anyone could do it like that.
>>
>>335895486
Yeah once you memorize a game it's really easy right?
It's just sad that everything good with DS2 is completely overlooked when compared to other souls games. There were some legitimately good parts and lore to 2 that everyone seems to overlook because "lmao 2 is horrible". I mean I understand I sunk 300 hours into it when it first came out and forgot almost all of it. But if you do replay and especially playing the DLC for the first time, you will have fun. It is the easiest souls game by far, but that's not a bad thing. Fucking have fun with it. Almost anything is viable in 2 and you have a shit ton of resets, why not fuck around?
>>
>>335895739
It WOULD be better, if it took place in DS1, with DS1's mechanics. DS2's problems were deeper than mere level design.
>>
>>335887948

No, Dark Souls 3 is the weakest Souls title. Fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: touhou suika drunk 01.jpg (234 KB, 905x1000) Image search: [Google]
touhou suika drunk 01.jpg
234 KB, 905x1000
>>335896089
>Dark Souls 3

Whoops I meant to type Dark Souls 2. Oh well fuck it. Rev up those greentexts.
>>
>>335896010

You can use sword arts with no FP, too. The axe shout gives you the buff, too.
>>
>>335896042
Weird. I was doin like 29 damage with my +10 zwei. I tried like every body part too
>>
>>335895882
>I don't believe you about the plat,prove it
I literally don't care what you think you cuck.
>>
>>335896154
Are you sure you were hitting his tail or stomach? It is kind of awkward to hit so maybe you were missing or something.
>>
>>335896050
>It's just sad that everything good with DS2 is completely overlooked when compared to other souls games.

Meanwhile

>DS3 is an amazingly polished game, but it has some relatively minor flaws so IT'S EASILY THE WORST IN THE SERIES

There's a chart about this, I'm pretty sure. Or there should be.
>>
File: 1368962729355.jpg (96 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1368962729355.jpg
96 KB, 724x720
Nope, still my favourite soulsbourne game yet.

maybe its because I never played mr overcompensating man vit lord builds so i dont really care about poise

Every boss fight was cinematic and unique, area design was impeccable, loved every single minute of it

DaS3>DaS1>BB>DaS2
>>
>>335894220
sad but true, it's no surprise the wheels came off with the first direct sequel
>>
>>335887948
2 had way more problems. (graphical downgrade, bad hitboxes and shockwaves, horrible character and world lore, copy pasted bosses all over).
bloodborne has almost no replayability and gives no reason for you to use anything but the starter weapons.
dark souls 3 is better than those games. it isn't better than dark souls or demon's souls because it borrows too much from those games.
>>
>>335895624

where do you rank ds3?
>>
>>335896378
What i find amusing is how much stock people put in these games. Yeah theyre great, but lets not act like from hasnt released like 100 fucking armored core games and just milks shit.

You have people splintering off into fanbases of each game and arguing with eachother endlessy

People trying to do crazy mental gymnastics just to add some coherency to an overarching srory that isnt really that deep and doesnt really need it.

Is there any oyher series wrapped up in sensationalism like the souls games are?
>>
>>335890000
checked, also shit taste confirmed

BB > DaS > DeS > Das2(with dlc)>das3
>>
>>335889854
Dark Souls 2 brought a lot to the table. Most of it was good.
>>
As much as I prefer "muh A team" it could be a lot worse. Sure there's the safe Dark Souls sequels that in the case of DaS3 was really good if a little worn, then we have the A team games like Bloodborne and who knows next, this cycle is better than other series that just churn out shit no matter what (AssCreed, CoD etc).
>>
>>335896181
If you don't then why did you bother lying about having played BB
If you really don't care then why did you lie on an anonymous imageboard
To save face
And that means you do care
>>
>>335896142
>this falseflagging
>>
>>335890000
checked, but thats some shit taste friendo.

DaS > DeS=DaS3 > BB > DaS2
>>
>There people in this thread who actually believe that Dark Souls 2 is better than Dark Souls 1.

I guess the jumping on point for most people on /v/ was DaS2, so I'm really not surprise there.
>>
>>335887948
>Forgettable npcs with bugged quests triggers
Not to mention that a bunch of them just straight up leave the game entirely if you screw up their questline. At least in DaS if you screwed up a questline it meant the npc would die and leave a corpse or go hollow, even DaS2 didn't screw this up.

>broken covenants
not to mention that the ones that are there are lazy as fuck and probably the most boring selection of covenants in any DaS game yet.
>>
>>335897476
SotFS actually was.
>>
File: gherman.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gherman.jpg
161 KB, 1920x1080
>>335887948
>Best final boss in soulsborne:
Gherman, The First Hunter

>Most versatile boss in soulsborne
Sanctuary Guardian

>Most spectacular boss in soulsborne
Ludwig The Accursed/ The Holy Blade

>Best music
Ludwig The Accursed/ The Holy Blade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4

>Best atmosphere in a boss
Ludwig The Accursed/The Holy Blade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF3LooXSxaI

>Most beautiful and consistent areas in soulsborne:
Hunter's Dream by the old tree, Cainhurst Castle, Brygenworth & Rom's Boss arena, Nightmare of Mensis, Upper Cathedral Ward

>Best bosses in any first release content for a souls game

Martyr Logarius, Father Gascoigne, Blood-Starved Beast, Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos, Gherman, The first Hunter, Micolash, Host of the Nightmare, Defiled Amygdala

>most memorable NPCs and bosses
>strongest and most memorable enemy NPCs
Cainhurst Crow
>best leveling waifu in any soulsborne game
Doll
>Best area in any soulsborne game,
Central Yharnham

And a laundry list of DS3's flaws to discredit it further:

>Crystal Sage, Iudex Gundyr, High Lord Wolnir, Oceiros, Ancient Wyvern and the majority of the shitty stronger boss-like NPCs being awful
>non-longsword weapons existing and being unused potential
>healing system is flasks: atrocious and always nags on you, removes game flow
>having to teleport to go to area to area or even reset an area
>covenant system in DS3 is massively inferior to runes
>Magic is underdeveloped, magic has nowhere near the versatility or utility that bloodborne has in terms of defensive, offensive and general function items and arcane gadgets justifying all the points into arcane
>magic at launch was largely justified by meaningless weapons
>games content at launch was depressingly short
>everything after Iudex in the release game is awful except Pontiff, Dancer and Champ

DS3 babbies justify their game solely cause it's the last one but let's not pretend for even a second that BB will ever come to PC.
>>
>>335897474
Sorry man you aren't any better

Bloodborne>DaS>DeS>DaS2SotFS>DaS3

Fact
Not an opinion
>inb4 citation needed
I'm the citation
Metacritic is the citation
Your cocksleeve of a mother is a citation
>>
>>335897598
Logarius,Gascoigne and Blood Starved Beast were so good.
No game will ever match BB in terms of boss fights
>>
>>335897639
>BB got to go fast
>muh grim dark
>better than all the souls games
its a good game but it needs a pc release
>>
>>335897837
I'm not even a pkuk but don't false flag this bad sonybro
>>
>>335897483
>not to mention that the ones that are there are lazy as fuck and probably the most boring selection of covenants in any DaS game yet.

THIS.FUCKING THIS. If there was anything that disappointed me about das3, it was covenants.

What we have
>Blades of the Darkmoon - Literally the Blue Sentinels
>Blue Sentinels - Helping the invaded
>Aldrich Faithful - Forest Hunter rehash
>Watchdogs of Farron -Forest hunter rehash
>Rosaria's Fingers - Invaders
>Mound-Makers - Wildcard
>Warriors of Sunlight - Coop

What it should have been
>Blades of the Darkmoon - Invading the invaders (bring back indictments and sin)
>Blue Sentinels - Helping the invaded (Also get rid of the WoB and just have the Blue sentinels help each other)
>Aldrich Faithful - Forest Hunters but have them invade at the cathedral of the deep as well as Anor Londo
>Watchdogs of Farron - pvp with proper arenas and leaderboards
>Rosaria's Fingers - Invaders
>Mound-Makers - Wildcard
>Warriors of Sunlight - Coop
>>
File: 1445128208323.jpg (214 KB, 444x467) Image search: [Google]
1445128208323.jpg
214 KB, 444x467
>>335897837
>>
>>335897598
>Happy that good games are on fewer platforms
you call others babbies yet you have the same mindset as a 13 year old fanboy
>>
>All these people saying DS2 > DS3

Here we go with the Zelda cycle. Anyone that says this is either baiting or a complete fucking retard. In no universe is DS2 better
>>
>>335897639
patrician taste, friend
>>
>>335898908
Thank you anon, you and me,we are like embers in dark

Or should I say
With eyes among the blind
>>
>>335898809
Lurk more.
>>
>>335898821
At least DS2 had new stuff, DS3 it's DS1 mixed with DeS.
>>
>>335890559
i loved dukes archives when i first played DaS1 because of the setting. But Bloodborne and DaS3 do a much better job with the theme.
>>
>>335891668
>Too few memorable NPC's save for Greirat and Sirris, also NPC questlines require a guide
after doing their quests i actually like DaS3s npcs the best in the series. But i never played DeS because i don't have a PS3
But i'll admit they should have more lines of dialogue. Greirat keeps mentioning the stupid ring forever, and none of the NPCs seem to even know the other ones other exist, only Yuria talks about orbeck.
Add an extra 3 lines of dialogue to each character stating their relationships to other NPCs and you have a much improved game
>>
>>335897639
remind me of that one friendless autist at uni who tried to end debates with "that's a fact"
>>
>>335895315
made the same mistake
>>
>>335900180
I suppose he won if he was indeed stating facts like I am
>>
I just wish poise and weapon AR/variety was fixed.

The game would be way more enjoyable if they were.
>>
>>335889030
>improvements DKS2 brought to the table
??????
>the sense of adventure is gone
That happend in 2.
>>
>>335892972
>Bloodborne's lack of a shield was a step in the right direction by forcing players to fight more tactically

Excepting BB also lost replay value by going this way. If your only option is too play melee with quick or slower weapons, you only have two different ways to play the game, considering that you'll use the same window to attack the bosses with every weapon. Some bosses punish slower weapons, some don't and that's all.

Ranged attack are now punished in DaS3 and your build matter a lot in how you'll tackle a boss. The replay value of DaS3 is honestly the best I've ever seen in a DaS, especially considering that Pyro/magic/miracles are not completely OP anymore.

Also the bow is finally playable decently in the game.

You were never obliged to hide behind your shield in the souls, you just had more options, and more options is always better. If a game like Ni-Oh has each one of its weapons played with more or less the same speed, the weapons won't really matter much honestly because you'll use the same safe window to attack a specific boss.
>>
>>335887948
>sense of coherent world, exploration and adventure fucked due to retarded DS2 teleporting from the beginning thing
>even more fucked poise than in DS2
>seems easier than DaS1 did

yeah, it's worse than 1, but not by much

DS1>DS3>DS2
>>
>>335901129
Added in 2 that's missing from 3
>dual wielding
>giving you a reason to left-hand weapons
>bonfire levels
There's probably more but it's been ages since I played
>>
>>335895882
>Some hunter enemies and giants do drop weapons in BB
>Some enemies with a 100% probability to drop a weapon, drop a weapon
WOOOOOOOOOW

He's talking about side content, optional shit and things that make you stay in an area a bit longer just to see what you can find. Bloodborne has too little equipment, and nearly nothing randomly drop if not for the blood gems.

>DaS 3
>See the grave wardens with nice twinblades
>You can loot them
>But you have to actively look for them.

Once you've gone through a whole area in Bloodborne you don't have any other reason to come back if not for specific NPCs or to see the change after the Moon changed.
>>
>>335902356
>I enjoy grinding for loot!

Why not go play Phantasy Star Online or Diablo 2?
>>
>>335902356
>moving goalposts
>implying hunters are mandatory fights
>not having played the best souls game of all time
>>
>>335887948
I've honestly enjoyed all of them but 2.
I still don't understand how it seems there's an even split of people who love or hate 2. The others are pretty obvious with who likes what, but 2 seems to be the favorite of some, and I can't even stand it. It's not even "bad for a souls game but still a good game" in my eyes. Just bad.
>>
>>335897598
BB fags are really disgusting. Being this much delusional is on par with fanatism. Especially when they keep saying that BB soundtrack even though it is one of the less varied. DaS soundtrack wasn't really good. DaS3 is the first game in the soulsborne series which has a theme for each boss that can't be swapped with another one. Gundyr, Vordt, Dancer, Princes, Yorhm, Pontiff, Oceiros' themes have absolutely nothing in common.
>>
>>335894205
You've heard it so many times. You cover your eyes/ears every single time. Its pointless to continue to tell you apologists what is wrong with your pile of slop from the poor level design to the shit bosses.
>>
>>335902682
>implying hunters are mandatory fights
Never said that. Just said that they have a 100% drop rate.
>>
>>335902489
>I enjoy grinding for loot!

It is not about enjoying grinding, but still having new things to find in successive playthroughs.
>>
>>335903040
Anon wanted cool drops
There are cool drops
Drops that are much better than hollow soldier helm,much more satisfying to earn and are of actual significance
So yes,there are drops,they are cool.

Just because you don't have to grind for it doesn't diminish the fact that there are drops from enemies in the game
>>
>>335887948
>Now that the dust has settled and the honeymoon phase is over
It hasn't and it's not.
Kek. No. Not even close.
>>
>>335903114
Those new things lack any significance.
They are fillers.
No one could give a flying fuck about thrall hoods or longsword drops
>>
>>335902972
The mental gymnastic DaS3 babbys come up with to describe literally any positives they possibly can for their shit game is amazing.
JUST. >>335899083
>>
>>335903280
And yet, you can drop nearly every sets used by enemies and their weapons. And the best point is that those weapons are not all laughable. Some can be real game changers and push you into playing a completely different moveset from what you were thinking of playing.

BB gives you everything the first time you clean up an area and that's all. You don't have any cool game changers in the next playthroughs, because you'll create a character with a specific weapon in mind.

And before the DLC, some builds had less than 4 different weapons to play with.
>>
File: ok.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
ok.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>335887948
PvE is by far the best. 1 and especially 2 are poor dog shit.

No clue about PvP, though, don't care.

It's werid. I hated on Souls games for so long but actually quite liked 3 because it's factually better designed: Fast travel (while it's random to which bonfires you can travel in Souls 1 for some fucking retarded shit reason no one can even explain to me), blacksmith and all services and shops in one hubworld, so you can quickly do your preparation and then focus on the main game again, less cryptic (skills, crafting and can check exact weapon you can get for boss souls), more dynamic combat with "super attacks", harder bosses that actually require you to time dodges while you could easily finish Souls 1 by just blocking everything, less cheap trial and error and "shockwaves", less time-wasting bonfire placements, better iframe mechanics and heavy armor being more useful (can go up to 70% before fat rolling), better controls, generally better polishing (still shit but better), nothing as horrible as Lost Izalith or Blighttown.

Guess Souls fans are just irreparably retarded, nothing helps.
>>
>>335903809
>not all those weapons are laughable
The vast majority of them are laughable and do nothing of the sort you seem to be stating.There will always be exceptions but exceptions can't be used to generalize

BB does give you everything the first time you clear an area and there's nothing wrong with that.
Grinding for loot is what's bad.

ARPGs=/=MMO

Grinding for loot
>>
>>335892972
Yeah or just play Devil May Cry or Monster Hunter instead. Dark Souls is ages from what you describe, the way it is it literally plays like this 99% the time: Dodge when enemy attack, then attack him twice, repeat. This is all there is to it. If you don't like this, you really shouldn't hype those games up all the time and maybe look for something else.
>>
File: best game ever.webm (499 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
best game ever.webm
499 KB, 640x360
>>335904109
>>
File: 1435596552646.webm (2 MB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
1435596552646.webm
2 MB, 900x563
>>335904269
>>
>>335904430
>>
File: git_gud.webm (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
git_gud.webm
2 MB, 1600x900
>>335904634
>>
>>335904197
It is not about grinding once again, it is just that you have a probability to find a cool thing accross different playthrough that you had never seen before. BB has not enough weapon to do that and make the replay value collapse because of the lack of very different builds and PvP being bad.

I know that I'll have more than 500 hours out of DaS3. Because of the PvE, and PvP that's going to be fixed eventually. There are plenty of good tricks possible with DaS3 areas for the PvP.
>>
>>335904730

This isn't even the game's fault.
>>
>>335904634
>>335904730
What do you want? "Slippery when wet" signs everywhere?
>>
>>335904749
The weapon variety argument again ?
Just stop at this point.
Even in DaS3 people don't use anything except a few staple weapons like Estoc/Darksword/BKGA

Fromsoft did a better job creating unique weapons in BB,instead of rehashing weapon movesets just with a different design and damage output.

Look at the Zweihander and Astora Greatsword in DaS3,there is no difference in moveset at all.

There was never more build variety in souls PvP than there is in BB now.

As I've said before the cool things you talk about are unique drops.The average enemy drops in souls are garbage and they are supposed to be because of how common they are.
Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.