[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cross-console play on this is such a fucking joke. ps4 players
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: shitty.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
shitty.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
cross-console play on this is such a fucking joke.

ps4 players are so laughably bad. they sit there and hard feed all game, ignore all pings, and generally ruin the play experience for everyone else.

game's fun, but holy shit these console bads are ruining it.
>>
>>335887123
can't seem to download it to play, only have a buy now button

guessing i missed out on the 500k mark
>>
>>335888902
you have to buy your way in to play.

it's fun, and worth the money, but jesus fuck these ps4 fags are everywhere
>>
I've seen an equal amount of bad players on PC and PS4. If you're playing at a low ELO you're going to get shitters regardless.
>>
>>335887123
>oh no my generic moba number 223841 is being ruined by bad players
That is literally every moba you fucking dolt. It has nothing to do with ps4 fags and everything to do with the shitters mobas attract like yourself.
>>
Currently playing on ps4
>HOTEMOG1RL

Must say the game isn't too great on console. The ping system is pure shit. Champions handle like pure shit. The card system is shit. It's very rough around the edges. Slightly disappointed in it as is, hopefully it comes out better than this shit.
>>
File: 1461872977991.jpg (439 KB, 995x902) Image search: [Google]
1461872977991.jpg
439 KB, 995x902
>>335890817
which one
>>
Why are Iggy and Scorch so good?
>>
File: vomit cube.gif (530 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
vomit cube.gif
530 KB, 264x264
>>335892247
>all those fucking grammar and spelling mistakes
Was this made to mock or support ASSFAGGOT players? It sure as shit doesn't help their case if it's the former. This shit looks like it was made by a thirteen year old.
>>
>>335892797
you didn't answer which one
>>
>>335892584
They fall off really badly late game.
>>
>>335892247
What if I hate MOBAs because they're only fun with good teamwork but the matchmaking is never good enough for me
>>
>>335894085
Get friends fag
>>
File: 1449769078593.jpg (28 KB, 700x242) Image search: [Google]
1449769078593.jpg
28 KB, 700x242
>>335892247
You know, if you're going to try to post a reaction image to assfaggots you need a better one, because the reason why assfaggots caught on in the first place is due to this.

It's witty, easy to remember, and yet strangely accurate, everything that picture isn't.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.