[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to play JRPGs all the time, but for a while now, I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 00040.png (273 KB, 256x272) Image search: [Google]
00040.png
273 KB, 256x272
I used to play JRPGs all the time, but for a while now, I've been playing way more action games and Nintendo games.
Any decent jrpgs for PS3 or Vita come out in the past couple of years?
Waifushit welcome if it's fun.
>>
I've heard good things about Ni no Kuni for the PS3, unsure if it qualifies
>>
Stranger of Sword City
Trails of Cold Steel
Ys 1 + 2, Oath in Felghana, Seven, and Memories of Celceta
>>
>>335881004
>for PS3

No, it's mostly on 3DS and Nintendo consoles

which is weird since PS1 and PS2 were so strong
>>
Riviera was a fun game, I liked it.
>>
>>335881137
Except the forest maze. Fuck that shit!
>>
>>335881004
Play every Falcom game that's translated.
>>
>>335881136
>mostly on 3DS and Nintendo consoles
Yeah, I noticed that a bit. I played that Maiden Heaven game which kinda sucked, Xenoblade X and Fire Emblem Fates were pretty decent despite some shit story.
The only stuff I really played on PS3 somewhat recently was Ar no Surge and Tales of Zestiria, both pretty mediocre.
>>335881137
I liked it too, played the shit out of it when I was younger, now I never want to play it again.
Fia is best girl. Cierra is also acceptable.
>>
File: resonance of fate cast.jpg (63 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
resonance of fate cast.jpg
63 KB, 800x450
Resonance of Fate

Might not be your cup of tea though
>>
>>335882271
I've played Resonance of Fate.
Best game I've never finished.
>>
buy the nep

and final fantasy xiii and xiii-2
>>
File: Resonance of Fate.jpg (15 KB, 379x281) Image search: [Google]
Resonance of Fate.jpg
15 KB, 379x281
>>335882621
It took me a couple of tries but I managed to finish it (except post-game dungeon). It's pretty long.

Unfortunately, it only picks up about half way when Pater dies trying to be a hero and starts ramping up from there.

The characters are pretty great.
>>
>>335883126
I liked most things about it, the main cast was fun, the setting was interesting, the battle system was unique, the customization was stupid but cool. I got past the Pater part, and further, but then I randomly stopped and haven't played since.
Now I've just completely lost the plot and my acclimation to the batshit crazy gameplay.
>>
>>335881408
>Fia is best girl. Cierra is also acceptable.
Impeccable taste.

Emulate the Rune Factory series.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.