[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cassie is a homage to both of her parents, with her blonde
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: cassie13.png (353 KB, 451x591) Image search: [Google]
cassie13.png
353 KB, 451x591
>Cassie is a homage to both of her parents, with her blonde hair, attractive face, and figure very similar to that of her mother, while her sunglasses, sharp wit, and cocky attitude are reminiscent of her father.

She really is the best of both worlds.
>>
That's a very unappealing attitude and haircut, though.
>>
>>335880272
Who is the mom? I thought she was just a blonde johnny cage, he's a sexy motherf*ucker.
>>
>>335880950
Sonya, of course.
>>
Should have just given her a longer, parted hitlerjugend haircut.
Then maybe I would have played this game. MK gets boring ridiculously fast.
>>
>attractive face
Loving
Every
Laugh
>>
File: sonya blade.jpg (215 KB, 1024x574) Image search: [Google]
sonya blade.jpg
215 KB, 1024x574
>>335880950
Are you serious?
>>
>>335881090
let me guess, this is a dude?
Every fucking time I like some random picture it turns out to have a penis.
>>
>>335881046
>>335881251
Oh, I didn't know MK had a continuing story and stuff. The last one I played was 4 on N64
>>
Kombat Kids were a mistake. Shinnok should have stayed asleep.
>>
File: 250px-094Gengar.png (58 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-094Gengar.png
58 KB, 250x250
hey daddy, i'm gonna be famous too
>>
>>335881294
Unlikely, but take a look at that HUGE watermark. Picture ruined. Source website has one without the watermark.
Also, only dykes and tomboys go for an undercut IRL.
>>
>>335881414
Cassie is alright
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.