[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was in his mind at that moment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: triggered.jpg (71 KB, 1278x672) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
71 KB, 1278x672
What was in his mind at that moment?
>>
im leaving that behind and forcing this scene so that others understand without me having to break my silence agreement
>>
>>335878253
"I'm white, I know I am."
>>
context?
>>
>>335878253

Choice scenes from the film 'The Cuckold'
>>
>>335878501
https://youtu.be/8tSKrQmQoYM?t=7m54s
>>
>>335878574

i still dont get it
>>
>>335878501
Kojima runs a vlog, and went to a museum with one of his employees. The exhibit was showing off vidya history, and was pretty damn thorough.

Pic related was used as a transition scene but sticks out for obvious reasons. Most people are assuming it's there on purpose. IMO he's saying he's done with all the Konmai shit and just wants to make bew shit.
>>
>he still haven't got an office

No new game in at least 6 years.
>>
>>335878574
>that double take
It's like he goes "oh, you're playing my game" and then he goes "hm, how are you finding my game?"
I think the lack of focus on the scene shows that he isn't wanting to put my too much stock into the past, though. Perhaps showing that he still cares for his legacy, but wants to move on.
>>
>>335878920
He said the development cycle on this one will be considerably shorter than MGSV.
But I wouldn't expect it for 3 years at the very least.
>>
>just pretend you saw nothing
>just keep walking
>it was all just a dream
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.