[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did he go? He doesn't even show up to E3 anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Kaz_Hirai.jpg (679 KB, 3500x2335) Image search: [Google]
Kaz_Hirai.jpg
679 KB, 3500x2335
Where did he go? He doesn't even show up to E3 anymore.
>>
File: kaz.jpg (139 KB, 553x789) Image search: [Google]
kaz.jpg
139 KB, 553x789
he rapidly aged from stress and can no longer be shown

will likely die soon
>>
File: 1461857591589.jpg (56 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
1461857591589.jpg
56 KB, 636x636
>>335875621
Good, fuck him.
>>
>>335875621
I hope not.
>>
damn, he looks so old now. poor guy, i bet he never got a chance to make things right again.
>>
>>335875441
the yakuza got him
>>
>>335875441
Too busy counting money
>>
Nobody cares about Kaz.

Ken Kutaragi was where it's at.
>>
He's CEO of all of Sony now. E3 is too small time for him.
>>
kaz and ken got way too much into their power stride and really fucked shit up, even though both kaz and ken are based, way more interesting than Nintendo CEO's
>>
Last time I saw him it was for the ice bucket challenge
>>
He doesn't show up for E3 because he's no longer head of Sony Computer Entertainment so he has no reason to. CES is more his thing now.
>>
>>335875621

That was almost 2 years ago, now the PSN alone makes more money than Nintendo.
>>
>>335882234
>PSN
I cant beleive people is happy for sony making money out of locking out all online features behind a 50$ paywall
>>
GIANT ENEMY CRAB! and Riiiiiiddddddddge Racer! will be a decade ago in a few months
>>
This was him last year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsyGO8Zz778
>>
>>335882406
PSN is not PS+
>>
>>335882406
while the rest of sony is losing billions
>>
>>335882493
here is a free lesson.

The 529B yens sony vs 504B yen nintendo was from the Network sub section of the financial report of Sony .

Network sub section is all that is from PSN, that is sales and PS+

also a quick math can tell you than Sony is easily banking about 150B yen out of PS+ subscriptions alone. that is over 1/4 of all their network money (and about 12%) of all the overall Net Sales they had on 2015 were the paywall.
>>
>>335882687
not really to be fair, they have started to recover. they do are far from getting out the gutter they dug the past 10 years. but the past 1-2 year have seen mostly black numbers at least. it do cost em, several building, branches, employees and not bank or institution will lend em any money any time soon
>>
>>335882897
They had 20% loss on the mobile business
>>
>>335881896
>He didn't even flinch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1oxxEDj2AY

Is there anything he can't do?
>>
>>335883095
this is why I said they are far from recover (and devices and camera branches are likely to be gutted within 5 years) but Sony wont go out of business, but the other sections due are balancing out, keeping the overall company in black.

that being said, Sony do "made the right choice" (right for em) to charge for online.

Network and services was always on Red durign all PS3 era. after Ps4 release it magically bounced back to Black, and 1 Q after that Sony decided to move N&S from OTHER branch to Games branch making it Games, Network & Services, what boosted the numbers of Games a lot.

not that they were wrong, but trying to hold a network on that size for free on PS3 was mistake financially wise.

this also means that if Nintendo would pull a network on the same lvl , expect NX to have a subscription plan attached to it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.