[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FFXV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Did you guys forget about me already?
>>
>>335872938
yes
>>
>>335872938
What's this?
>>
fuck you OP

what do you want? we have a release date, we had that event with tons of info and even a second demo

what do we need to be discussing? everything is known but no one has played it yet so there's nothing to say
>>
File: finalabortion15.png (390 KB, 2665x1133) Image search: [Google]
finalabortion15.png
390 KB, 2665x1133
dead on arrival
>>
Does someone have a summary of this:
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/podcasts/archive/2016/04/28/final-fantasy-xv-your-lingering-questions-answered.aspx
Can't watch the podcast desu familia
Honestly what new info we got?
>>
It will never compare to 10/10 GOTY games like The Witcher 3

they spent over a decade on a 7/10
>>
>>335875238
You can drive the car and hit monsters with it, and ifrit is the 4th summon you go after in a volcano.

Also, chocolate cake.
>>
>>335875296
>Witcher 3
>good

HA
>>
>>335872938
>300m usd budget
>Still cant surpass a shitty 3ds made with 50 bucks that looks like a psx title

Im waiting for the actual goty, SMTIV Final
>>
>>335875238
Not much new overall, except for their impressions about the cutscenes/presentation.
>well directed and "felt right"
>some cutscenes can get quite long, especially at the end of the chapter,
>quite a lot of them, don't have to wait too long for cutscenes to show up
>it's nothing like MGSV (doesn't feel barren, unfinished and disjointed like MGS)
>feels like older FFs
>>
>>335874705
Obvious he's baiting the dedicated shitposter.
>>
>>335875751
>>335876029
thanks familias. Hype is even bigger now wow what a ride.
>>
>>335872938
What's this? Generic open world garbage #2341

meh
>>
>>335875238
>party members aren't useless like Donald and Goofy in KH
>the instrumental cover of Heart of Gold that played in GI's demo was just placeholder
>there are at least 3 other summons besides what we've seen
>entire game isn't as empty as it looks from chapter 1
There wasn't a whole lot of new info because some of it was either things that have already at least partly been answered or things that they couldn't get answers about.
>>
>>335876343
What's this? Generic garbage pasta #2341
kek
>>
File: Moms Are Tough.png (855 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Moms Are Tough.png
855 KB, 1280x720
I'd prefer to forget Final Fantasy altogether but I keep this reminder as a way never to care about the franchise ever again
>>
No but the demo was shit, the anime was horrible and I think that's about it when it comes to news.
>>
>>335876029
>>335876356
Now you're making me kinda wanna watch it. Have to wait for a youtube upload though.
>>
>>335877517
https://youtu.be/wNog7dHMfZU
>>
>>335877653
Oh shit it's out already? Usually GI took days to release their stuff on youtube. Thanks senpai.
>>
>>335877887
It was already on youtube to begin with.
>>
What's the point in making these daily FFXV threads? The game isn't out any time soon. What's the point of obsessing and spoiling ourselves? Why not just take a wait and see approach? I'm tired of hype culture. It only serves to disappoint you.
>>
>>335878002
Huh. Previous interview vids took days to be accessible on youtube. Probably this being a podcast, it's easier for them to upload it directly on youtube. Again, thanks man.
>>335878158
No point really. The info from GI is ending this month. And probably only until E3 there's going to be new info. Shills and shitpost baiter are the ones usually making the daily threads.
>>
File: 1444521081814.jpg (28 KB, 272x240) Image search: [Google]
1444521081814.jpg
28 KB, 272x240
>>335876675
Out of all the dialogue of 13 that is the line you take issue with?
>>
No, KH 3.5, I have yet to forget my complete and utter disappointment at your existence. Maybe after you release I'll have a chance to forget you were made.
>>
>>335876675
But if that shitty game wasn't made I would've never been able to watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG_Z0rd7eK0

The broduski roll here is pretty much always a guaranteed laugh for me.
>>
>>335876675
I found out recently that that's a translation of a pretty common Japanese saying about mothers. Doesn't excuse the writing or other awfulness, but apparently that line isn't cringe inducing to a Japanese player.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.