[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mega Man X
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 850x1150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 850x1150
Never played Mega Man before. Do you consider looking up boss weaknesses cheating /v/?
>>
Yes.

You're still free to do it, but don't expect to ever get good at fighting them, which can kick your ass later on thanks to the stapple boss rush arena.
>>
>Looking up boss weaknesses
Nigga all you need to know is start with Chill Penguin. After that you should really work it out on your own.
>>
>>335870171
You can start with Mammoth too, because he is slower, but leg upgrade at penguin stage is mandatory.
>>
>>335870171
How would I know what Boomerangs are good against? It's not that simple.
>>
Maverick Hunter X is amazing and makes me wish there was an entirely new game in that style.
>>
Just enjoy. But ya start with chillie willie. I love this game.
>>
get maverick hunter if you can. fuckin love that game.
>>
>>335869442

>Do I consider cheating to be cheating?

Only if OP's a faggot.
>>
>>335872243
Trial and error like everyone else. Or look it up then lazy.
>>
>all these bitch ass casuals saying to start with Chill Penguin

Pathetic.
>>
>>335872357
What's the difference?
>>
>>335873531
>he doesn't want to have the dash boots ASAP
You should have played Classic Mega Man then, you faggot.
>>
>>335873318
If I had the time I would but I wanted to get through at least some X games then play Zero
>>
>>335873678
Zero is trial and error: the game

Don't even bother.
>>
>>335873612
I don't know man. I've beaten the game so much that I like to give myself a challenge and beat Sting Chameleon first and then go for the boss that beats him as my next. And so on. Gotta perfect that hadoken ya know?
>>
>>335873779
Seconding this. Play Zero with fore knowledge of the boss weakness', I'll allow it for that game because it will still kick your ass. Good luck.
>>
>>335873601
It's in 3D, the level design is a bit different. The biggest one is a mode that let's you play as vile which is pretty damn fun.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.