[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we make Nintendo great again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: CI_WiiU_img2_image600w.jpg (32 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
CI_WiiU_img2_image600w.jpg
32 KB, 600x337
How do we make Nintendo great again?
>>
We don't.

Console games have been shit since the 6th generation.
>>
>>335867614
build games
>>
Don't.

Handheld market is dead thanks to phones.
The public will always hold Nintendo unfavorably in the console space since their systems don't get the newest CoD and NFL games.

Nintendo is better off servicing it's own niche audience.
>>
>>335867614

they need to give guys like swery and suda exclusive contracts to come up with whatever crazy bullshit they want and slap it on their consoles as exclusives. Why the fuck not it's not like nintendo has anything to lose at this point they're fucking failures that iwata died from shame.
>>
>>335867806
But as a 3rd party we can't make games for Nintendo
>>
File: 1459040903657.gif (499 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1459040903657.gif
499 KB, 270x270
>>335867614
Can't.
Let them die already.
>>
After yesterday I'm starting to think it's a bit too late for them
>>
By not releasing their next console prematurely, and waiting for a good launch library to make a splash. Oh wait, that's what they're reportedly doing...
>>
Nintendo has an opportunity to become Sony's main competition again. With the Xbox One pretty much being out of the picture as far as most people are concerned, they could release the NX with power and support to rival the PS4.

But they won't. I'll be a dumb touch screen controller gimmick thing with slightly more power than a high end smartphone.
>>
>>335868725
Yeah releasing the NX so early is just a fucking mistake but they love to release shit every 5 years
>>
>>335868725
NX was ready for a 2016 release, hardware wise. The fact that they weren't ready with a library despite moving every fucking worthwhile game from Wii U/3DS to NX just means they're beyond fucking hope

You can't just delay hardware arbitrarily like this. For one, March is a terrible time to release a console. Two, it becomes that much more outdated. Hardware ages rapidly and the NX was no doubt finished when devkits were reportedly out early last year. That means the NX will be 2014 tech releasing in 2017.
>>
>>335867614
A generation without marios.
>>
>>335868954
Well considering what happened with the WiiU it's a good thing to push it back even if it's just 5-6 months, WiiU had a decent enough launch list but after that Rayman delay it went through a fucking horrible drought.
It looks like a good way to avoid that by extending development and pushing the hardware back
>>
Have the younger game designers do whatever the fuck they want, be it with old or new IPs. Discard all the current producers who don't really know how to deal with their IPs anymore.

Except Yoshiaki Koizumi. Have him make his magnum opus.
>>
>>335870376
I agree with this
though I think Sakamoto could supervise any minigame collections since that seems to be something he's actually good at
>>
>>335868954
This, they are running from the ps45 and making more shovelware
>>
>>335867614
>How do we make Nintendo great again?
They should stop trying to find market exploits, and go back to doing things the old-fashioned way.

I'm sure they still have plenty of talent there. But there's no way they'll ever reach their potential making a bunch of bullshit.

>have solid development teams
>promote them out of development

>have the best hardware engineers in console market
>make everything underpowered with shitty control gimmicks
>>
>>335867614
That depends. Is Nintendo a toy company, or an electronics entertainment/media company?

We can't do shit until that is defined.

Well, besides Gunpei-ing Bill & Reg. THAT would help Nintendo in North America at least.
>>
>>335867614
Powerful console
Third party support
Increased output
That's it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.