[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished this for the first time after skipping it for so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Just finished this for the first time after skipping it for so many years.

Criminally underrated game.
>>
>>335863425
Zelda's character was handled extremely well.
>>
>>335863425
Outside of the overworld on the train, I thought it was pretty good.
>>
>>335863425
I liked the idea of a sigthly different ending depending of your last answer, they could expand that idea a little more.
>>
i enjoyed previous DS game more

but ST is pretty cool too

Zelda is qt

mini quests with people were cool at first, but turned into chore
>>
>>335866263
What changes?
>>
>>335863425
Agreed. I skipped Zelda as a child. Born in 92 but was just into different games. This was my first Zelda game. Fucking amazing game. Played it on my DSi XL and it was a great experience going through and playing all the old Zelda games.
>>
>>335865665
I loved the overworld. It was pleasantly large and the towns were clearly representative miniatures which I like. Opening up new tracks led to a sense of discovery and there was actually a lot hidden on the map. More than Twilight Princess anyway.
>>
Spirit Flute confirmed for most fun instrument
>>
I liked everything that wasn't the train. Fuck the train.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydpz1RSPeDs
>>
>>335868328
Zeld ask you what you will do after the final battle.
If you choose to be a soldier then you stay in Hyruletown to train and she waves at you from the window; if you choose to drive trains then you do that and she says hi from the same window.
If you choose i don't know then she watches the pic of both of you and looks at the window, meaning that Link probably left Hyrule.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.