[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be fat >you will never plant bombs >you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Fatman_dead.png (374 KB, 1078x579) Image search: [Google]
Fatman_dead.png
374 KB, 1078x579
>you will never be fat
>you will never plant bombs
>you will never roller blade around
>>
you could do all three of those things
>>
Was that the MGS boss in that ice room?
>>
>you will never be a black man pretending to be crippled
>>
Id rather be the Pain.

BEES!
>>
>you will never be a hack japanese game dev obsessed with western culture who makes sub-par stealth games with shitty controls
>>
laugh and grow fat
>>
>>335861827
HE DIN DU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOY
>>
Please don't bully me you guys, but I'm playing through psx MGS now. It's my first MGS game.
Please don't bully me!
how do you beat Revolver Ocelot? I just keep running around in circles.
>>
>>335862012
If I remember right you shoot at him through the wires or wait for him to reload and shoot him when he's in sight.
>>
>>335861724
>tfw good at inline skating
1/3 ain't bad
>>
>>335862123
But how do I dodge the bullets? The bullets go where he wants them.
>>
>>335861724
>>you will never be fat

Speak for yourself, loser.
>>
>>335861724
> Forgetting to put "wake me up when September ends" at the end of your post.

Shit thread
>>
>>335861813
You're thinking of Vulcan Raven
>>
>>335862178
I guess when he fires a bullet at you either serpentine or quickly run the opposite direction. He's just ricocheting off the walls.
>>
>mfw fat
>mfw i own rollerblades

Skinnyfags will never know this feel
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.