[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 300x168
What does /v/ think of killzone?
Do you like it? Why or why not?
Should I get shadow fall?
>>
>>335857365
In theory, having a fixed spawn point is cool, but in practice, it often leads to better team just camping the points and killing the other team as they come out.
>>
Series started going downhill after KZ2 and never rebounded. Seriously GG peaked with KZ2 and for whatever reason started abandoning the path they were going
>>
>>335860565
>never rebounded
Mercenaries was great, I forget whether Liberation was before or after, either way also a great title.
>>
I always wanted to try it but I'm not going to but a console.
>>
It's not bad. Not as good as 2 and 3, but I still liked it a lot. Fantastic graphics.
>>
>>335857365
Killzone 2 was good despite input lag, had very solid multiplayer.
Killzone 3 blew hard despite the graphics and performance improvements.
Shadowfall was okay, a perfectly serviceable launch title with nice visuals. Some decent ideas but overall just an okay game.
Mercenary was probably the second best of the 4 I've played and the blackjack market and different armor classes let you play the game however you wanted.
>>
>>335857365
>What does /v/ think of killzone?
Played the 1st one on PS2, i loved it.

I didn't play the others.

I liked the universe a lot, shame it never came on PC where it could shine.

Dat intro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXAugWfVb0E
>>
>>335857365
I think they're solid games that just dont have enough advertising or unique appeal to get me to be a fan.

The stealth Sniper class they had in 3(?) was pretty amazing though.
>>
Remaster/reboot when?

It's the trend lately.
Is Guerilla on life support?
>>
>>335857365
I've only played KZ2. The combination of tiny FOV, insane input lag and excessive handholding during the campaign made it one of the least enjoyable games I have ever played.
>>
>>335862606
>Is Guerilla on life support?
probably not, Shadowfall actually sold really well because it was one of the only games on PS4 at launch
>>
>>335862606
>Is Guerilla on life support?

They're making a new PS4 exclusive so no.
Horizon new dawn or something, the dyno robots thing we saw at E3.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.