[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitman Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: Hitman.jpg (497 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hitman.jpg
497 KB, 1920x1080
How are you guys enjoying Sapienza?
>>
you can literally explore those mountains in the background, there's trails leading up to a lookout spot, the path begins at the church.
>>
What's next, a Hitman set in Boston?
>>
>>335856306

Next is Moracco, and then Thailand, USA, and then Tokyo.
>>
I fucking hate escalations.

Literally "do this shit 5 times". They should have just did the final level of each one as a special missions. Having to grind it 5 times is boring.
>>
>>335857036

My thoughts exactly
>>
>>335856286
No.
>>
>>335857036
All of the bonus modes are shit and poorly thought out. The reward system is also terrible.

Really the only good thing about the game is the core level and mission design.
>>
File: romance.png (2 MB, 2031x1121) Image search: [Google]
romance.png
2 MB, 2031x1121
Levels are great. Opportunities should be off by default. Escalations a shit.
>>
The rewards system really is shit.

We didn't even get a new handgun in Italy.

They should have had you unlock the base guns (including the weapons the guards use), and then had you unlock upgrades for them that you could use to customize. Including camo.

Because as is, tacticool CoD guns and artic camp shit is garbage.
>>
>>335857036
>kill some guard in an area inappropriate disguise
>kill twos guards in an area inappropriate disguise
>minor inconvenience like deleting camera footage or not pacifying non targets (so you just walk around or shoot them)
>added step to deal with minor inconvenience
>exit through this out of the way escape

Such creativity and challenge.
>>
>>335856192
Did they add holster animations?
>>
File: Just A Chipmunk Thing.jpg (449 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Just A Chipmunk Thing.jpg
449 KB, 1440x900
Contracts mode in Hitman Absolution was the shit, just wish it had more customizable guns.
Is't like that in the newest Hitman where you get to choose your equipment at the start and if there's silly disguises yet like pic related?
>>
>>335860159
Yeah but they are buggy. Sometimes the gun disappeares and you do the animation with no gun in your hands.
>>
>>335860292
Well at least they are trying I guess.
>>
>>335860172
Contracts mode was much better in Absolution

>can start with any disguise and any weapon from any map

In HITMAN I can't even use the fucking default suits from other missions, let alone disguises.
>>
>>335856306
i'd love that. the passerbyers belching out that gross jew language as they blather about stale bagels or how it's too cold.
>>
>>335860439
>In HITMAN I can't even use the fucking default suits from other missions, let alone disguises.
Disgusting. Hopeafully they'll add the options in on later patches, otherwise I'll just dick around in Absolution.
>>
Is there an unsuppressed sniper rifle?
>>
>>335860614
Level 20 unlock for Italy
>>
>>335860614
Yeah the default one, everyone and their distant evolutionary ancestors hear when you shoot loud and clear and instantly begin moving to your location.

I swear an update must have broken something, it's useless now.
>>
File: 1.jpg (153 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
153 KB, 1920x1080
>mfw Parisians clap after seeing a guy get shot
>>
File: Rage against the machine.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Rage against the machine.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>>335856192

Why the fuck are all those satellite dishes pointed in all fucking directions? They should all be pointed south, are the satellites just flying all over the fucking place in this game? Fucking bullshit.
>>
destroying the virus is such a weak part of sapienza
>>
>>335856192
I just ran around throwing the explosive golfball at everybody giggling to myself.
>>
Does anyone know where all the crocodile blow up toys are for the mission to get them all?
I found 4 of them but cant find the last 2.
I found the 2 on the beach, 1 in the apartment hallway and 1 in the other apartment.
>>
>>335861830
1 in the sewer.
1 underneath a wooden dock, near the path that leads from the beach to the lab.
>>
>>335862215
Thanks ill go check it out.
Anyone found any of the other special redacted events?
I found the one where you dress in the white suit and lay in the coffin.
>>
>>335862367
All you have to do is lay on the coffin in the morgue.
>>
Where's the screwdriver? I've been looking for the thing for like an hour.
>>
>>335862705
There is one in the garage.
>>
>>335862774
Thanks anon
>>
>>335856192
MR. WORLD WIDE, DALE!
>>
>>335862581
Oh ok I thought you had to use the outfit that 47 was in in BM since he was in a coffin.
Does anyone know how to get the others?.
Unleash the Kraken, Luck alone is worthless, An eye for an eye, 45 therapy.
>>
>using the therapist's disguise
holy shit lmao
>>
>>335857830
I like the things that get unlocked, if not necessarily how they're unlocked.

Pregame choosing the infiltration points, agency drops, etc. All of that shit makes it way less tiring to experiment in the level, not having to always go through the exact same motions right at the start once I've got the layout mostly down.
>>
>>335863552
Unless the kraken is shooting the bells hanging off the ship with a sniper rifle. Order matters. Go by the pitch of the ringing

An eye for an eye is opening the telescope, the shooting the lens when he looks through it

45 therapy is just shooting the dude during the therapy session

The fountain one is throwing coins at the fountain, but its bugged. Just keep reloading and throwing them. It will eventually unlock.
>>
>>335862976
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7lXyFPQpnk
>>
>>335863954
So with Eye for an eye you need to open the telescope then run to the church and shoot in down the lens as he looks through it?
>>
>>335864154
Yeah.

You can also shoot the electric panel outside the telescope to open it. You don't need to use panel from the inside.
>>
>>335864154
just go straight to the church with your sniper rifle. On the side of the observatory, there's a gray box for power. If you shoot it it will activate the telescope.

>>335864279
I keep fucking trying this but I can't get the fucking lethal shot: I just keep getting "TARGET ON LOCKDOWN" and then they rush him out. Is there any way to guarantee the timing or something?
>>
>>335862774
>>335862705
>There is one in the garage.
The one right next to the front entrance to the mansion, right? I'm not seeing it. There's a wrench and a crowbar, but no screwdriver.
>>
>>335864446
You are probably shooting early. You just have to hit then lenses. What for him to actually loom through the scope. You should see it move.
>>
>>335864635
I might have been wrong. Sorry.

I think there is one in the labs, in the area behind the virus trailer.
>>
Does anyone know where you use the joint?
>>
so at PAx their panel talked about the future of Hitman and this being the direction
Apparently they think of this as "season one" and the story will continue heavily into sequels. Im okay with that
>>
>>335865386
you can replace the cigarettes the main targets smoke. the bloke smokes one outside the observatory where the fire is and the chick smokes where that cluster of people hang out on the upper floor
>>
>>335865657
Thanks, they are both rather well hidden.
>>
Does anyone know how to get the women into the labs so you can kill her?
>>
>>335867306
Destroy the virus first, she will come down to assess the damage and that's when you can strike
>>
File: 1422147443299.jpg (119 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
1422147443299.jpg
119 KB, 500x575
I can't believe just how complex this level is.
>>
>>335867785
So do you turn off the ventilation when she enter the room?
>>
>>335867946
There's a control panel out the front of and inside of the room. She turns it off before she goes inside, so you can just switch it on when she's all the way inside to kill her
>>
>>335856192
Sapienza as a map is weird as hell. The intro claims that it's located somewhere along the Amalfi Coast. I'm aware that it's a fictitious town, but as someone who has been there, I can say that neither it nor the geography of the environment look anything like what you'd find on the Amalfi Coast. It looks more like fucking Cuba or something.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.