[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally beat the game without summoning anyone and it took me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 20160414042459_1.jpg (397 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160414042459_1.jpg
397 KB, 1920x1080
Finally beat the game without summoning anyone and it took me almost 70 hours. I played the regular strength sword and board build with the Dark Sword to make it easy as possible.

Really enjoyed the game. I played Dark Souls and loved it, hated Dark Souls 2 and really like 3 a lot.

Thinking about starting a new toon and have never played a pyromancer/faith type build so thinking of doing that. What are so good weapons to use or general tips to make it more interesting?

Pic related, fuck that bitch
>>
>>335849498
>to make it easy as possible.
why not just summon then?
>>
>Finally beat the game without summoning anyone and it took me almost 70 hours
Was that really pertinent information? Who are you trying to impress?
>>
>>335849567
>why not just summon then?

Wanted to learn all the bosses and kill them myself. Feels good finally killing a boss you've been attempting all day.
>>
Do pyro with demon axe

Thank me later.
>>
>>335849630
Not op, but can you explain how pyro works in DaS3? I read your pyro spells no longer scale solely based on the level of your pyro hand anymore? How does it work?
>>
>>335849828

I think it scales by your faith and int stats now.
>>
>>335849590
no one that's a shitty amount of time, OP was just saying, you fucking splurging faggot.
>>
>>335849828
Yeah it's faith and int. Honestly I don't think it's worth getting them both to 40, you have to get a weapon that utilizes the scaling as well.
>>
>>335849991
So is it better to level one, or both equally, if you're going for pyro spells/fire weapon damage?
>>
File: shrug.jpg (83 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
83 KB, 384x313
>>335850213
>>
>>335850213
Just level one, that way you can choose to have a catalyst on the offhand if you want dark/miracles/sorceries.
>>
>>335849498
>fuck that bitch
Gladly
>>
Which bosses ate up all your time? I spent five hours on The Watchers.
>>
>toon
>>
File: you're gonna carry that weight.gif (1003 KB, 216x158) Image search: [Google]
you're gonna carry that weight.gif
1003 KB, 216x158
>mfw Dancer double-stabs me to death clean through the giant fucking pillars
That's the shit that always gets me in games like this. Any time I get hit clean through a wall like that really gets my goat.
P.S. If I send a Bomb threat to FROM do you think I could get some Faith scaling added on to Lothric's Holy Sword? Faith is already shitty enough, I need some damn weapons to choose from at least.
>>
>>335849498
>no summons, fox only, final destination meme
>toon

best bait of the week
>>
>>335849498
Ur the toon guy again
>>
>>335849498
>I played Dark Souls and loved it, hated Dark Souls 2
Dark Souls is the most overrated game in the series.
>>
>>335850103
Well what the fuck did I do?
>>
>>335852550
people seem to completely forget all the completely shit parts of it and hold it as some sort of ultimate standard for the series
>>
File: dancers_enchanted_curved_swords.jpg (119 KB, 418x418) Image search: [Google]
dancers_enchanted_curved_swords.jpg
119 KB, 418x418
>tfw using Dancer's Enchanted Blades
Holy shit, I feel like General Grievous. This is so fun.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.