[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Ghost in the Shell: First Assault?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
What do you think of Ghost in the Shell: First Assault?
>>
>>335848702

Wanted more sexy Mokoto
>>
Better than the upcoming movie
>>
>>335848702
Mokoto design is sexy as fuck but the game is a boring grindfest. Wish we could of just had a single player focused game instead of this freemium garbage.
>>
Horrifically slow and boring. It's like a worse v1.0 Blacklight, and that's saying something. The amount of time you need to play to unlock a single character is fucking laughable. When you also take into account how predictable, derivative and generally mind-numbing the game itself is, it's impossible to imagine putting in any more than a few hours. I can't believe I was actually dumb enough to give five bucks to this game. I really can't not recommend this more. If you bought a $5 bump of crack, it would be a more useful expenditure of time than this.
>>
It spits on the franchise it was based on. God damn it I just want a good ass GiTS game
>>
It's Combat Arms with a Ghost in the Shell skin, enjoyable, but in short bursts, at least for me. The grind isn't as bad as I thought and you get a reasonable amount of credits for leveling up. It's definitely a Korean game, all style, no substance.

The game utilizes its art style well though, it's visually appealing, and they brought the voice actors back so that was a nice surprise. My biggest complaint would be that whole "My team is Section 9, enemy team is terrorists" because it's hard to tell which character you're fighting against and what kind of skills to watch out for.
>>
Absolute garbage. I didnt even pay for it and it wasnt worth the time, effort or bandwidth.
>>
It's a bad attempt at a cashgrab. If you desperately want a GitS game, go with the PS1 or better yet PS2 one.
>>
>>335848702
personally I enjoy it a lot, sure it has it's flaws but for 5 bucks it's better than most other similar games, it has it's own shooting mechanics and if you can master the weapon upgrade you can rape lobbies with ease

people complaining are either retards with autism because muh Ghost, or cod babbies that play the game like morons
>>
Is this one of those"Buy-In to Play Early" type things, it's a F2P game right?
>>
>>335848702
>Nexon

It was shit before it was even released
>>
>>335850529
I love the PS2 game. I wonder how good it could look with emulation...
>>
>>335851743
Dirty Bomb is f2p shooter under Nexon too but is 1000x better than this shit.
>>335850339
>It's definitely a Korean game, all style, no substance.
This so much it felt like playing one of those awful CS knockoffs where everyone is sexy chicks in bikinis.
>>
>>335853601
nexon only published dirty bomb, that's why, was also made by the same people who made ET
>>
Somewhat unrelated but whose dick do we have to collectively suck to get Oni up on the PS4 store?

Heard good things about the PS2 GITS as well>>335852664

Maybe they'll port it before the movie.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.