[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good games to play on PC with a controller? Beside emulators
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 6b587ba065ba4bf6d4a39a13d18cded8.png (583 KB, 1213x1080) Image search: [Google]
6b587ba065ba4bf6d4a39a13d18cded8.png
583 KB, 1213x1080
Good games to play on PC with a controller?
Beside emulators and meme souls.
>>
DMC3,4 PoPSoT,WW,T2T,2008.
racing games.
fighting games
>>
>>335846150
Rocket League
>>
>>335846150
Silent Hill 2-4
>>
-games where the camera is third person
-games that arent competitive multiplayer shooters

the controller was designed for gaming; mouse and keyboard were not. You get a lot more precision using a mouse, and that allows for faster paced gameplay, but that's about the only reason to prefer it. For things like driving or flying, keyboard is actually a disadvantage. In a game like GTA5, for example, you need something pressure sensitive (like the triggers on a controller) to tell the game how hard you're pushing the accelerator and how fast it should spin the wheels. Otherwise you just floor it everytime you hit the "W" key and always spin out.
>>
File: miia2.png (1 MB, 1748x2480) Image search: [Google]
miia2.png
1 MB, 1748x2480
>>335846150
Pretty much every game that's not strategy or FPS that has a console counterpart.

Metal Gear Solid V felt very nice with a controller on PC.

Miia a cute
>>
>>335846984
>the controller was designed for gaming; mouse and keyboard were not
More like
Controllers are made only for playing games and KB+M are made to be universal/ do everything.
>>
File: sc.jpg (135 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sc.jpg
135 KB, 1920x1080
All of them.
>>
>>335849145
>posting this piece of shit when the Xbone controller is perfect
>>
>>335849768
Have fun with your shitty inaccurate analog sticks and no paddles on the back.
>>
>>335849768
>perfect
>D-Pad in totally wrong location to be usable properly
>>
>>335850496
>asymmetric stick is bad
No it's not, it's a better position for the thumbs.
>>
>>335850217
how fast, accurate and precise is a wireless touchpad for your thumb compared to a wireless mouse?
>>
>>335850606
my thumbs disagree.
GL trying to play any 2D or tank-controls game with Xbox pad, as you can't fucking reach and hold the D-pads directions enjoyably.
>>
>>335850615
shit.
>>
>>335850615
Pretty close, slightly worse though I's say.
>>
>>335850615
Wireless mice have a latency measured in μs, I never understood where this notion that they are literally unusable for games came from.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.