[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alrighty /v/, some friends are coming over tonight for a Twilight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (300 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
file.png
300 KB, 500x381
Alrighty /v/, some friends are coming over tonight for a Twilight Princess drinking game. What are some good rules to throw in the mix?

So far I've got "take a drink when you open a chest" and "if a chest has an animation, drink through the cutscene". I'm also thinking whoever is in the hot seat can take a shot to give up on a puzzle and hand the controller off to someone else to finish it (so the more casual people don't get too annoyed if they suck).

Show me what you got, /v/.
>>
Getting a full 4 pieces of heart makes everyone except the player drink.

Finish your drink if you fail the wolf form light bug quests and have to repeat it.

If someone talks about how sexy Midna is, they have to wear a dress and get fucked in the ass by the person to their left.
>>
wait is TP HD out tonight?
>>
Take a sip every 15 minutes while you are outside a dungeon.

RIP liver.
>>
>>335844364
How the fuck do you fail the lightning bug quests? They just continue until you finish. It's almost impossible to die in TP.
>>
File: 1379972779228.jpg (22 KB, 499x430) Image search: [Google]
1379972779228.jpg
22 KB, 499x430
>charging full price for a HD port of a game

Fuck you Nintendo
>>
>>335844579
I thought I remmbered it was timed.
Haven't played it in a while.
>>
>>335844445
TPHD came out 4 months ago
>>
>>335844674
That means I can care less about it then
>>
>>335844024
1 drink for every 4 beeps of the low-life sound
>>
>>335844364
I like the Heart Container one. I'm thinking everyone but the player drinks when you get a Piece of Heart, and then the player takes a shot when they get a full Heart Container (audience drinks as normal for the fourth one). Maybe everyone takes a shot when you get the Heart Container from a boss?
>>
>>335844978
Drink when Link drinks.
If the player uses a health potion, audience and maybe player drinks.
>>
Drink whenever someone says Link's name?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.