[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular/Disliked Opinion Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: o-PRIEST-facebook.jpg (311 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-PRIEST-facebook.jpg
311 KB, 2000x1000
Post your thoughts.

If you dislike a FROM game because it wasn't hard and you fell for the Prepare to Die meme, your opinions have much less potency.

Souls games are all almost perfect except for a few glaring things that are all absent and replaced with a slew of new problems in the next game.
>>
Censorship is irrelevant mainly because whenever anybody here brings it up it's because of tits or other unimportant bullshit.
>>
I'm glad consoles hold back the pc because this shit is expansive enough as it is without every game being made for some rich fag with two titans.
>>
Dead Space 3 gets too much hate. It's still a good game, and the DLC makes it maybe even great.

I don't care about it not being suvival horror. Survival horror sequels are never scary because you already know all the monsters and their behavior.
>>
Elite Dangerous is a fucking incredible game if you were really into its predecessors.

>B-but there's nothing to do

There's a hell of a lot more than Frontier: Elite and First Encounters, both of which I sunk hundreds of hours into. As far as faithful HD remakes go, this is the best. Still feels like an Elite game and every addition is an improvement to the formula
>>
I love every 3D Zelda game. I don't believe there's been a bad, or even mediocre one.

I think the Wii U might be Nintendo's best console yet. Probably tied with the N64.

I've never played a Souls game.

My favorite online FPS from the past few years is Battlefront.

I'm tempted to go out, this very night, and instead of getting drunk with my buddies, I'm gonna buy Stardew Valley and play the shit out of that cute looking game.

I liked the Prince of Persia movie.
>>
>>335843201
The Last of Us is one of the greatest games of all time.

Half-Life 2 and Ocarina of Time have aged like fine wine and are two of the greatest games of all time.

MGS2 is a brilliant piece of story-telling.

Watch Dogs was alright.

Overwatch looks pretty damn great and Tracer is best girl.

Human Revolution was a worthy sequel for Deus Ex and one of the best games of the previous generation.

CoD was a great series up to BO1. Everything after that is irredeemable shit. Speaking of which, IW is massively overrated. MW1 was great, but MW2 was only fun because it was so horribly unbalanced. W@W and BO1>MW1 and MW2.
>>
Even though I have a 980&i7 6700k based PC and that I use it alot for video games I think PC gaming is shit and I do so because the fanbase has become insuferable cunts fed on shitty youtube e-celeb garbage and memes

>>335843201
FROM is a decent company tainted by their sucess. They're the perfect example of why a niche series should not go too popular and all things considered if this shit remained an Xbox & PS game the memes wouldn't be that bad

I've been playing video games on PC since 2000, and I always rooted for that platform if only for the RTS genre. Why is this happening? Why is PC gaming overtaken by obnoxious clueless people?
>>
The presentations of Nintendo Directs > any E3 conference.
>>
>>335845150

Why do other people have anything to do with your enjoyment? Unless you're strictly playing multiplayer games this is a problem you have created for yourself
>>
literally every unpopular opinion on here is actually a popular opinion outside of these musky gaming boards.

10/10 metacritic
1/10 /v/ because petty/emotional reasons
>>
>>335845150
>Why is PC gaming overtaken by obnoxious clueless people?

because them and complainers are the most vocal group even though they are minority.
>>
>>335845701
>Why do other people have anything to do with your enjoyment?
Ask yourself that question. Meditate on it.

Here's a start:

Think of your best "friend"

Why do I associate with what "friend" like?

Don't be dishonest anon. You know very well you get influenced by the _____ that you believe to __ ______. And you ____ __ __ ____ __. If a c_______ is s___ ___ tend __ d______e from it.
>>
>>335844820

MW1 was unbalanced as shit, don't you remember tubers and dual G97s or whatever the fuck those were
>>
Kingdom Hearts (series) plot isnt that hard to understand but the time travel aspect is weird
>>
>>335845159
Who ever would disagree with this? E3 is just people who never play games awkwardly advertising them while being a corporate bitch. Also Nintendo does less bullshots.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.