[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game actually fun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (125 KB, 1344x756) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
125 KB, 1344x756
Is this game actually fun?
>>
>>335836668
You obviously came here because of the free weekend, so why don't you try it yourself you nigger and find out?
>>
>>335836789
I thought it was always f2p
>>
It's Neo-Tokyo but worse. Also a cash shop.
>>
File: alcsk.jpg (498 KB, 752x750) Image search: [Google]
alcsk.jpg
498 KB, 752x750
>>335836668
is anything
>>
Customized characters or do you pick someone, does Togusa have his mateba
>>
Major looks hot as fuck in this game
>>
>>335836834
I thought it was going f2p after it leaves alpha.

>>335837070
You pick chars and they have different skills, the mateba was just added.
>>
>>335837046
But I can be Batou in this one
>>
Is it bad that I didn't understand this movie?

First half was really good, though. I liked it better than the first movie.
>>
Ever since the confirmation of the live-action, this doesn't look that bad anymore
>>
>>335837384
Right? Shame the game blows.
>>
>>335837867
Isn't it just a grindy FPS?

Can't be too bad. In a sea of generic and boring shooters, at least this one has a cool setting.
>>
>>335837702
I liked Innocence in pretty much every department but the writing. It's very existential philosophy heavy for what is essentially a story about kidnapping with the Major playing Guardian Angel for Batou and Togusa.
>>
>>335838234
Yeah, It was kind of weird having them quoting philosophers and poets every 5 minutes
>>
It's a generic fast-paced fps. The different playable characters and their individual abilities that work together is pretty cool tho.
>>
>>335836668

I don't remember Togusa being that handsome
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.