[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a comedian ever made a good video game-related joke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: superfinger.jpg (102 KB, 375x300) Image search: [Google]
superfinger.jpg
102 KB, 375x300
Has a comedian ever made a good video game-related joke?
>>
>>335831946
Hannibal made a joke about having metal arms like jax. It was pretty fanny.
>>
File: Dara-OBriain.jpg (31 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
Dara-OBriain.jpg
31 KB, 620x388
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8X35qTMQ0E

Dara O'Brian on difficulty barriers was alright
>>
>>335833541
>I'm a gamer

stopped watching there.
>>
>>335833959
should he have included a trigger warning lol?

get over yourself, m8
>>
File: UR_A_FAGET.png (27 KB, 829x829) Image search: [Google]
UR_A_FAGET.png
27 KB, 829x829
>>335833959
>>
>>335833541
Based
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va1bAn1z9Tk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZsDUSxK5Fs
>>
File: suffering personified.jpg (27 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
suffering personified.jpg
27 KB, 600x361
Anthony made a couple of video game jokes over the years on O&A, he's most people's definition of a "hardcore gaymur"
>>
>>335835708
Second I seen that bastards pixelated face, I knew who he was. I hate him.
>>
>>335833541
>you cannot be bad at watching a movie
Then explain the vast majority of people who didn't get the ending to Inception. And I of course don't mean they "didn't get it" as in I have an interpretation of it, or a theory or something. I mean people who didn't get that it was ambiguous on purpose. Who will argue one way or the other, or worse, claim that the ending was "incomplete." They are bad watching movies.
>>
>>335835708
It's still weird to me that that's actually how he sounds.
>>
charlie brooker's gameswipe is a bit old now but still obligatory watching
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvNuzx-aqWs&index=1&list=PLC613893F6AA8823B
>>
>>335836025
Nah, they're bad at understating movies, just like you can be bad at understating a book or a videogame. But the act of reading or watching can't result in failure, unlike the act of playing a game.
>>
>>335836025

that bit was done before Inception came out

he refers to GTA IV as new
>>
>>335836025
No, my friend. They're just bad at thinking. It's a very common affliction, and I'm not surprised you made the mistake.
>>
>>335836284
Inception was just the first example that came to mind, but it's not the only example of people blatantly missing the point.
>>
>>335833325
His GTA joke was pretty good aswell.

And the one where he tells his gf if she went missing for multiple hours he'd play video games and celebrate her absence.

Hannibal's a boss
>>
I feel like in 10-20 years there's gonna be a bunch of Bill Burr-style comedians complaining about how games used to be better
>>
File: bill burr.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bill burr.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>335837012
JUST checkin' in on ya
>>
>>335831946

I can't bend my fingers like this without using my other hand to position them ;_;
>>
>>335831946
I made a good video game related joke once.
Then I got an arrow to the knee
>>
>>335837417

>can't just give a middle finger with the ring finger up too
>>
>>335831946
>he hasn't listened to the We Hate Movies episode on the Mortal Kombat movie

lucky bastard gets to do that for the first time
>>
>>335837459

Look at how his pinky and index finger bend too
>>
best i could do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz8KJYpRh28

>>335835940
he should have just asked opie for help
i don't even like opie, but that would have fixed everything
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.