[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here play Dungeons of the Endless? As someone whos no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 123.png (111 KB, 1920x1120) Image search: [Google]
123.png
111 KB, 1920x1120
Anyone here play Dungeons of the Endless?
As someone whos not a big fan of roguelike games ive found this one to be much more enjoyable than all the previous ones ive tried.
The main purpose of this thread is to try and find someone to play online with, as there are few and far between.

add me if you'd be up for a game or 2 http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gerpy
>>
If you plan to play this online, get ready for like a 3 hour sesh. This game is one of the better rougelikes imo.
>>
File: 1344674122329.jpg (72 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
1344674122329.jpg
72 KB, 480x359
>>335830852
There is such an obscene amount of retards online it makes me seriously question why they bought this game if the strat is to run ahead into rooms like 4 times in a row then stop and wonder why everyone isn't moving with them. Did they even know what they bought?
>>
How much is it? I want to play.
>>
I've got a few hours logged. I wasn't even aware there was a multiplayer mode. It's alright, but there's just something about it that doesn't click for me.

I'm not familiar enough with the game that I'd be comfortable playing co-op with anyone, before someone asks.
>>
>>335834432
I love this game but I'm kinda bad (I never finished it)

any helpful tips?
>>
>>335835373
>>335834432
didn't mean to quote you anon sorry
>>
>>335833779
shield module makes you practically invulnerable while the KIPs kill everything
>>
Work in straight lines
once you reach the end, open up the side doors on that line from the farthest end first so you can crawl back whilst still in power/cover.

also something i didnt realise is that once you find the exit, the chance of you finding monsters/spawning monsters increases dramatically. So once you find it you better start making your way out otherwise you will find yourself getting swamped.
>>
>>335835968
was meant for >>335835373
>>
>>335835373
take heavy weapons guy, max dmg him. take max, aftershave him. youve won the game.
>>
>>335835968

Never knew that about finding the exit. That's kind of a bummer, but I guess it's to stop you from soaking up all the resource tics.
>>
>>335830852
I burned out after 200 hours. But it was cool while it lasted. And it's neat that it ties in with the greater lore of the Endless universe.
>>
>>335830852

I love that game but the multiplayer isn't that great. It's just not a game made for multiplayer. If only it were an action game a la Gauntlet.
>>
>>335835373
>any helpful tips?
Damage over time kills do not give Dust.
>>
File: 1438826603355.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438826603355.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>335837620
>It's just not a game made for
PUGs without voip. With friends it's cool.
>>
>>335837961
theres always the exception to the rule.
but mostly you get >>335833779

ive spent 2-3 hours with a PuG who actually organised and communicated through text well.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.