[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can one character be so flawless?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 02SLMima.png (5 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
02SLMima.png
5 KB, 192x192
How can one character be so flawless?
>>
File: 1418876319101.png (182 KB, 519x513) Image search: [Google]
1418876319101.png
182 KB, 519x513
>>335829137
You can't have flaws when you no longer exist.
>>
Hey, is that guy who was trying to Lunatic 1cc PoDD still here?
Slight amendment to the strategy. Spend your first round getting up to max gauge, then save it for the next round. This will effectively give you 3 chances to destroy bosses that Yumemi sends at you, rather than 2.
I made a webm, in case you need to see a pseudo-pacifist fight against Yumemi in action. For some reason, my recording software cut off the bottom of the screen, but it doesn't cut out anything important. Just remember that I'm spending about 90% of the match at the very bottom of the screen.
https://my.mixtape.moe/mexdvf.webm
>>
>>335829716
I'm here! Funny, I've been thinking about doing something like that actually : going naked against a boss is really tough if she throws bad patterns.
And man, 6 minutes? I thought I was exagerating when I said "5 minute long fights".
Thanks.
>>
>>335830868
Yeah, the Yumemi fight tends to be pretty long, regardless of how you fight her. Thankfully, her level 2 and 3 are entirely dependent on your position, so just moving slightly left or right is enough to dodge it.

Good luck with your next run, anon.
>>
thanks doc
>>
>>335831346
>Thankfully, her level 2 and 3 are entirely dependent on your position
I didn't realize that. That will help a ton.
>>
>>335831745
It really helps to balance how insane Yumemi's level 4 can be.
Although, to be honest, I think Chiyuri's level 4 is worse
>>
>>335832193
Uh, better, I mean.
It's a better level 4 that is worse to have to fight.
>>
>>335832193
You mean the proto-boatslut? I had much less trouble against her boss, since it last much less long. Granted, I've been pretty lucky and she only threw easy patterns.

On that matter, Mima's really fancy against bosses. 2 close-range charged shots are enough to bring them down.
>>
File: 1.jpg (137 KB, 639x629) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
137 KB, 639x629
Quick!. Marisa has been shot, what do you do?
>>
>>335832581
I guess I just find more of Chiyuri's patterns dangerous for whatever reason. None of them are as dangerous as Yumemi's two most dangerous attacks, but all of them can be dangerous in their own way. Yumemi, on the other hand, only has two patterns that are really dangerous. If she just spams her aimed attacks, she's actually really easy to take down. Plus, Chiyuri's teleporting is a pain in the ass, and makes killing her harder.

>On that matter, Mima's really fancy against bosses. 2 close-range charged shots are enough to bring them down.
I dunno, I think I was spoiled a bit by Marisa. She can down bosses with two lasers and a few shots, and her lasers both charge faster, and don't need to be point blank. Mima is also good at killing bosses, of course, but you need to get close, and her attacks take a while to charge.

>>335833969
Take her to a tailor to fix her hat, as apparently that was the only thing to be damaged.
>>
>>335829137
Because when you never return you cant really mess up.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.