[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Everybody already knew Wii U was flopping >Everybody already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Reason.jpg (18 KB, 296x237) Image search: [Google]
Reason.jpg
18 KB, 296x237
>Everybody already knew Wii U was flopping
>Everybody already knew that Zelda U would also be released on the NX
>Everybody already knew that there would be more Nintendo phone games
>Nintendo confirms what everybody already knew in their recent meeting
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT NINTENDO IS DOOMED! LET'S MAKE FIFTY FUCKING SHITPOSTING THREADS ABOUT THE COMPLETE AND BLATANTLY OBVIOUS ON /v/ FOR THE NEXT YEAR YOU GUYS!
I have never been a nintendo guy myself but I don't understand why exactly you people can't contain this shit to one thread, nor do I see why exactly is there a need for such clamoring over the obvious facts.
>>
It's because all of us that were console warring a decade ago are now in our mid to late 20s and no longer see the point of it.

An influx of teenagers have now arrived to pick up the slack. Sunrise, sunset.
>>
>>335828329
>taking rumors as truth
There's your problem
>>
>>335829319
It wasn't rumors, it was basic logic
>>
>>335829701
Basic logic would dictate that you can't take anything for truth unless there's something to back it up.
>>
>shitposter have the decency to wait till the actual Nintendo sources to start
>nintentodller defence force still complains
what a world
>>
>>335828329
I am a "Nintendo guy myself" and yeah, we knew everything you listed. It's weird an investment meeting caused this much shitposting.

I think because of all the 'drone' name calling, people actually think there's a large number of blind devotees. So a number of anons feel compelled to literally preach to who they think are drones, and the preachers think the drone devotion is so severe that they take an equally severe tone.

And here is where it becomes a cycle, the 'preaching to the drones that don't really exist in the numbers they think' anons make such severe statements like Zero is absolute shit or Nintendo is terrible with nothing good about it at all, that you get people fighting on back on that. Anyone saying comments like that are too extreme gets called drones, and that's why the shitposters think there's so many of them.

Add in the regular internet sensationalism, everything having to be the best or the worst, and consolewarfags on top of it all and it's been the perfect shitstorm of shitposting. And you know what they say about shitposting Randy? It stinks.
>>
File: nakazawa.png (61 KB, 345x239) Image search: [Google]
nakazawa.png
61 KB, 345x239
>>335828329
I get called a Nintendrone when I tell people to keep their shit to one thread.

I get called a Sonygger when I tell people to keep their shit to one thread.

I get called a Fromdrone when I tell people to keep their shit to one thread.

I get called a "censorship apologist" when I tell people to keep their shit to one thread.

I get called a "GamerGoober" when I tell people to keep their shit to one thread.

To the extent that I care about the incessant name-flinging, I wear all of these like a badge of honor.
>>
>>335830819
This is what I'm talking about. No way OP could just be a /v/ user tired of seeing so many companywars threads clogging up the catalog. Even you admit it's shitposting. No, instead OP has to be a "nintodller" that is defending Nintendo! You can tell because he's tired of the shitposters, so he's against them, SO HE'S FOR NINTENDO!

People can be tired of shitposting without being 'on the side' of who people are shitposting against. Wage your jihad somewhere else.
>>
>>335831171
You're a faggot.
Wear it as a badge of honor.
>>
File: 1461278134053.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1461278134053.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>335831443
>Tired of shitposting
>Still comes to /v/ shitpost central, everyday.
>>
>>335832471
now I'm hungry
>>
man they sure did blow the picture of that guy's head up
>>
>>335832447
Good show.

You said "faggot" instead of "cuck", so you're all right in my book.
>>
>>335832471
At least I stopped going to /tv/.
>>
>>335828329
It makes you really think about those posts that claim this is a Nintendo-only board.
If it was true, there would be zero anti Nintendo shitposting. Mind you, criticism =/=shitposting.
>>
File: Hello darkness my old friend.png (173 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Hello darkness my old friend.png
173 KB, 512x384
>Trying to reason with /v/

Tip: Don't bother.

It just got to a point where, if Nintendo even dares to poot or fart, people will start flinging and smashing their keyboards to create the next

>Nintendo/The Wii U/Console/Handheld is doomed
>Why aren't they appeasing to my extremely dire needs thread
>Why aren't they making the rehashes I want thread
>Why aren't they making the innovations I want thread
>This face/feel when you bought a Wii U thread
>Good thing I sold my Wii U thread
>I quit on Nintendo's heinous decisions today right after X was told/announced/rumored thread
>Sad Mario hat wearing Wojak thread except not really threads
>Where were you when Nintendo abandoned/disowned/deserted you?

Nigga, I've seen it all, from beginning to the very end. Shit's just gone stale and predictable. It's gone to a point where, if I see something even sliiiightly negative about Nintendo, the first thing that comes up in my mind is /v/ having a raging fit over it, regardless of anything.

It's the age of forgetting anything that's seen as a good deed and dehumanize the littlest acts that have the slightest kinds of mistakes, bro. You ain't going to see any sympathy from /v/ any time soon, get used to it.

And now that /v/ has the biggest surge of newfags in?

Fasten your seat belts, ladies, shit's only going downhill from here.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.