[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I owned a NES, SNES, N64, and Game Cube when they were relevant.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: wii-u.jpg (140 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
wii-u.jpg
140 KB, 1000x665
I owned a NES, SNES, N64, and Game Cube when they were relevant. The Wii was trash and I couldn’t support Nintendo anymore. I gave them one last shot with the Wii U. And now the one game I was the most excited for is going to be a launch title for a new system. I can’t buy a Nintendo console anymore an expect an exclusive Zelda game.

I think I’m done for good this time. Question for the people selling their Wii Us. Do you just end your Nintendo account? How do you sell your console without the person logging into your Nintendo account?

Are people buying bundles with system and games? Or you think it's better to separate it?
>>
Here's a fun game!

Look through the catalog and drink for every Nintendo shitposting thread. I will not be held responsible for any deaths as the result of this game.
>>
The Wii was fine, it had its right amount of good games and some obscure gems

> And now the one game I was the most excited for is going to be a launch title for a new system.

So should they ask your permission before? What are you complaining about, exactly?
>>
>>335828072
I bought the Wii U after Zelda U was announced for a 2015 release.
>>
>>335828176
>buying a console for a game that doesn't exist
Ishygddt
>>
>>335828334
Yes crazy me for thinking Nintendo would continue a 30+ year old trend of the main Nintendo consoles having at least one exclusive Zelda.
>>
>>335827363

How could you give them money for literally wii+dumb tablet controller? Gamecube was the last console I bought from them and I'm glad to see I was right in doing so.
>>
>>335828534
When you assume it only makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me' :^)
>>
>>335828903
The Wind Waker remake probably had a lot to do with it.
>>
But Zelda Wii U is going to be released on Wii U? If you didn't see them pulling a Twilight Princess with this you're retarded.

And if you really own one and wanted to sell it, you waited too fucking long. If you don't want it, why would other people
>>
>>335829325
>If you don't want it, why would other people
I ask myself that about the entire 7th generation. So...
>>
File: 1459484742687.png (46 KB, 117x164) Image search: [Google]
1459484742687.png
46 KB, 117x164
>>335827363

this is all your fault for buying into it. if the Wii U didn't have any reason to buy it out at the moment, you shouldn't have bought a Wii U
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.