[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOULSFAGS BTFO Actually the game is "difficult" because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: nioh.png (267 KB, 586x506) Image search: [Google]
nioh.png
267 KB, 586x506
SOULSFAGS BTFO

Actually the game is "difficult" because it's broken.
>>
finished both levels in about 3 hours. step it up senpai.
>>
I actually really like the difficulty it reminds me of my first time with the souls games. Stopping to breath is kinda annoying but it just means im much more conservative and am not greedy with my attacks ill definitely be picking this game up a year or two from now when the price is right
>>
>>335826128

i cleared the demo and all but it's super clunky to the point where it's not really fun
>>
Combat isn't a roll fest like the Souls game. It's actually fast, flashy, and fluid unlike the slow, clunkiness of Roll Souls.
>>
>>335827434
>>335826128
良くなる
>>
shots fired

>>335827434
I don't believe you, because the game isn't clunky at all. The only thing that comes close might be the inventory management, but that isn't enough to ruin the game
>>
how do i defeat the boss?
>>
>>335827885
Hit it until it dies while avoiding being hit yourself.
>>
>>335826128
What exactly is broken? The only part that makes it so fucking hard in the beginning is that you spawn with no armor wahtsoever which means that you get oneshot by everything. The game itself isn't that easy and it takes time to get used to it which means you'll simply get oneshot alot.
>>
>Dark Souls used as a standard of high difficulty

When will this meme end?
>>
>>335827756
The camera control is the definition of clunky. I enjoyed the game to a point, but to say that it's without some major faults is dishonest.
>>
>>335828023
Casuals dont know games older than 7th gen, what other 7th gen games were popular and somewhat difficult?
>>
>>335828042
I don't think the camera is particularly bad, but I never fought in those tiny rooms. I would lead the dudes inside them outside instead. The camera in the Souls series is much worse, but the are still successful.

I never said the game was flawless either. I have my own gripes about the game, but they are all minor.
>>
>>335828023
When literally every other game stops holding your hand, so never.
>>
I hate the difficulty meme surrounding these kinds of games, it plants dumb suppositions in people's heads about what to expect or enjoy in a video game
>>
>nioh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ubsI_eyac
>>
>>335827756
Lucifer fuck off back to /dsg/
>>
Game seems fun but the camera sucks and needs the option to auto-lock to a new target when you kill your current target.
>>
HARDER THAN DARK SOULS????????? IMPOSSIBLE IT'S LIKE BEING MORE BADASS THAN CHUCK NORRIS
>>
so how do you parry, since roll and block are useless?
Is there any reason to keep using one weapon? My Affinity or whatever never goes up.
>>
>>335826128

The game isn't really hard though, there's just a lot to understand about it.

Only thing about the game that I don't like is how punishing the Ki/stamina system is in those situations where you /have/ to walk into an ambush. It happens twice in the first area.

Also, can yokai be parried? I tried both the yokai with the dagger in the residence as well as the one with the two sai in the harbor area and couldn't parry either.
>>
More like faggots who were whining that Dark Souls is too difficult and should include an easy mode are pretending like Dark Souls fans are asking for an easy mode to shove their agenda down our throats.

No one asks for easy mode in games like this aside from casuals who are butthurt they can't git gud.
>>
>Team Ninja

why compare to DaS when they already made Ninja Gaiden? NG:B was considered (one of) the hardest action game(s) of the 6th gen
>>
File: 1461726462402.jpg (461 KB, 954x1902) Image search: [Google]
1461726462402.jpg
461 KB, 954x1902
>>335826128
>Artificial difficulty
>>
File: 100205102.png (282 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
100205102.png
282 KB, 480x480
>Demons souls was a game that was made challenging because it didn't have easy modes or hand-holding
>The concept of involving a forced challenge caused it to become some sort of videogame culture phenomenon and WOW SO HARD DUDE WOAH ITS HARD YOU DIE????

I just don't get it
when did a challenge become a gimmick instead of the norm?
>>
>>335828875
>Haha Reddit sucks am I right???xD

You do that while actually browsing Reddit.
>>
>>335829189
>Defending reddit

Not my image, friend, but thanks for that nice implication just so you could shitpost.
>>
>>335829187
Team ninja did hard games before demon souls
>>
>>335828875
What's the point of including the guy who says it's completely fair then downvoting him?
>>
>>335827756
pls go 2/dsg/
>>
>>335826128
It's not really difficult.

The thing with the combat is that you can't play it half-assed. You have to focus and pay attention.

You can't just spam normal attack and roll to win like in Dark Souls.
>>
>>335829451
>>335828495
We don't want him either.
>>
>>335829442
No one's downvoted in that pic. The downvote button is just blue.
>>
>>335828598
When you level up, you unlock skill points. The katana has three different types of parrying that you can unlock, the spear one and the axe has a guard charge.

You can only parry when in midstance.
>>
>>335827756
>the game isn't clunky
Besides the camera the design itself is clunky, combat doesn't flow. The fact that you stop in your tracks when your stamina runs out by itself makes the game stilted and slow.
>>
>>335828598
>so how do you parry, since roll and block are useless?

Upgrade it.
Go to mid stance.
Guard and time your square or triangle button (depending on the upgraded parry) with the enemy attack.
>>
>>335829620
Or white.
>>
Actually game is "difficult" because miyazaki has literally cuddled you fromdrones with 3 iterations of the same game.
>>
>>335826128
>3hard7u
>The Dark Souls of X
>Praize the Sun!
>Prepare to Die :^)

The fans ruined this series.
>>
>>335829665
Then don't run out of stamina, dumbass.
>>
>>335829665
That only happens when you are out of stamina and try to do an action that requires stamina, once i realized that it rarely happens, if you actually take time to learn the mechanics the game flows really well
>>
>>335829665
>Besides the camera the design itself is clunky, combat doesn't flow. The fact that you stop in your tracks when your stamina runs out by itself makes the game stilted and slow.

Are you retarded?
You're actually saying that getting punished for not managing your ki/stamina makes the game "clunky".
>>
>>335829330
Modern TN made one good game: Ninja Gaiden.

They then made a cash-in expansion with Ninja Gaiden: Black, which is far and away the best thing Team Ninja has made or ever will make.

Then they made NG2 which removed the best parts of NG and replaced it with autokills and bullet hell, then they made NG3 which was just a steaming pile of shit, and inbetween they remade Ninja Gaiden as Ninja Gaiden Sigma and somehow fucked up so hard that they made their best game a pile of crap.

I don't know why anyone expects anything from Team Ninja except titties
>>
>>335828023

name another modern difficult game of a similar genre? as in, within the past 3 years.
>>
Dark souls is a good game
Nioh is not a good game
>>
great, now we have a game everyone can use to shitpost souls and use to pretend its an awful series.

Now those of us who actually like Nioh won't be able to discuss it without shitposting from souls fanboys, and those of us who actually like souls won't be able to discuss it without shitposting from Nioh fanboys.

Awesome.
>>
>>335829665
> he doesn't know how to ki pulse combo chain.

Soulsfags really are the worst. Almost as bad as God of Warfags.
>>
>>335830104
There is a legit thread up

>>335820218
>>
>>335829665
The combat flows great if you're not shit, and learn how to Ki pulse.
>>
>>335826128
>Actually the game is "difficult" because it's broken.

So is Dark Souls
>>
>>335830087
You're comparing a complete game with an alpha build demo.

Yes you're that stupid.
>>
It's difficult in the same way Razor's Edge is difficult.
>>
>dark souls is epic because its so hard xd!

that's a fundamental misunderstanding of what makes the souls games good games.
>>
>>335829992
>You're actually saying that getting punished for not managing your ki/stamina makes the game "clunky".
I hate to go straight to the Dark Souls comparison but it's apt.

In Demon's/Dark when you run out of stamina you are unable to take further action until your stamina regenerates, and there is a cooldown period between stamina hitting zero and it starting to tick back up. This prevents spam and punishes you for poor stamina management by severely limiting your movement and options, but note that it doesn't stop your character entirely and invite an insta-kill. You have to time your movement wisely and back off to regain stamina, but running out of stamina is not a death sentence and does not interrupt the game in any way.

In Nioh using up all your stamina stops you from moving, defending, etc. for an extended period of time. Not only does it freezing you in place stop the pace of combat right in its tracks, the threat of that freeze makes using combos and being aggressive a suicidal notion.

I understand what they were going for, but what they were going for is fucking stupid. Team Ninja has never been the best when it comes to pure design philosophy.
>>
>>335826128

The article doesn't actually say that though.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2016/04/27/nioh-is-more-than-just-the-dark-souls-samurai-game-weve-all-been-waiting-for/#7a3ec49053f6

>Nioh is a dark Samurai action-RPG that’s so hard, some Dark Souls fans are asking for an easy mode. The lead protagonist is also apparently Geralt of Rivia.

>I’m only half-kidding. As an avid player of the Souls games, known universally for their great challenge, my first few hours with Team NINJA’s Nioh Alpha Demo, available now for free for PS4 on the PlayStation Network, can best be described with one word:

>“Struggle.”

>A few other words come to mind, as well. Challenge. Violence. Triumph. Awesome. Samurai. Demons.

>And then there’s the swear words. Words you utter over and over again as you die over and over again. The action in Nioh is intense, brutal, and enormously fun. I love it. If ever a demo sold someone on a game, it’s this one selling me.

It's a clickbait Twitter headline for an article trying to sell you on the alpha.
>>
File: download.png (18 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
download.png
18 KB, 140x140
no.....

NO.......
NOOOOO!!!!!!

SOULS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE HARDEST!.................

HNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>335827756
hey, I remember you from /bbg/! you helped me out a couple of times :3
>>
File: 1397371618747.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1397371618747.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>335827976
>>335828565
>>
I actually really like Nioh, but there's some problems.

People complaining about being one-shotted are pretty much dead on. Unless the developers are going for realism, there's no fucking reason the tutorial level bandits should kill you that quickly, at least not the first few in the level. while I did eventually learn to deal with it, you're blatantly underpowered at first.

the stats seem amazingly unbalanced, Dexterity may be the only stat worth half a shit because it gives you both health and overpowered moves that help you deal with the enemy. it even gives you some goddamn magic points.

Dealing with more than 2 enemies at once either requires an item/ninjutsu and a ton of luck, or you are guaranteed to die. Running backwards and using the spear doesn't work well, the enemies will rush you and hit you with moves that have super armor on them.
What's really bad is the lock-on that delocks from the guy you killed and resets the camera to an awkward angle, rather than locking on to the next enemy. Thankfully you can always avoid having to fight more than 2 enemies, but imagine a whole fucking game of fighting nothing more than 2 guys at once.

Aside from that it's really fun, the one-on-one and one-on-two combat is exhilarating and feels a bit like Bushido Blade with the really quick kills and intense skill based fighting. the bosses were fucking awesome even if the second one was bullshit hard. Hopefully they can make some sort of system for fighting more than 2 enemies.
>>
>>335826128
Are you saying the difficulty is artificial?
>>
>>335827885
my strategy was to stay in High stance with a fast weapon like spear or katana, block through his attacks rather than trying to dodge them, and hit him in the back when there's an opening.

When the chains break, dump a Sloth on him and set him on fire with 2 Fire Shuriken, then wail on his ass.
>>
Nioh Nioh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRH1tYD6bow
>>
File: 1352573603869.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1352573603869.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>335827756
>"the game isn't clunky at all"
Well let's see...
The camera controls are awkward and janky. There's no smoothening whatsoever to them.
The lock in is similar to Dark Souls 2, in that unless you're guarding, you're basically not even locked on in the first place.
The sounds to the hits are all kind of mediocre. There's 0 weight to the combat (I like the combat, but it has no weight)
The animations are poor, ESPECIALLY the run animations
And all the AI is incredibly horrible so they group them up in mobs for difficulty.

Oh, and as you mentioned the inventory is absolutely disgustingly bad, and there's so much overlap in skills that I wonder why they're even there in the first place (all weapons except bows and hammers seem to be "quality").

From what I've played, the game has a lot of potential, but right now it's basically a speedy dark souls 2 with no pvp (the only good thing about dark souls 2).

Though people saying it's too difficult are retarded. The game is pretty easy unless you're swarmed by mobs, then it's almost impossible if there is more than one that has a heavy weapon equipped (due to the hyper armor they get while swinging it)
>>
>>335826128
Clunky piece of crap.

Its not hard but it is boring.
>>
>take double damage from behind but also give double damage from behind enemy
okay that's a neat sys-
>William gets hit in the fucking shoulder from sort of diagonally in front of him
>gets one-shotted and takes the double damage

so I see we're using the online Dark Souls hitboxes to determine what 'behind' means.
>>
lmao how fast can a salty fanbase turn an adjective into a buzzword
>>
>>335826128
it's hard because much like every souls-like game they misunderstand the whole concept. It's not fun to die, it's fun to beat the odds.

Being one shot from the start no matter what you have by pretty much every basic enemy isnt fun.
Having to balance your hp and recovery while figuering out new different enemies is fun.

These companies need to do a rewarding game. thats what the souls games are.
>>
>>335826128
Whatever catches the eye anon, forbes doesn't care that it's an alpha.
>>
>>335831265
how new?
>>
>>335826128

So it's yet another DS2 for all those "muh hard" retards out there.
>>
considering that the only way of reliably dealing with multiple enemies is Living Weapon, I'd like to see a system where you could expend your health to perform it for a short time.

It'd give a nice risk/reward factor to the game and help deal with the huge issue of enemies in a pack of 4 or more being basically invincible.
>>
File: 2 bombs weren't enough.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2 bombs weren't enough.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>Fromdrones will defend this
>>
>>335828196
Xcom
>>
File: DOK OOOOO.jpg (11 KB, 236x353) Image search: [Google]
DOK OOOOO.jpg
11 KB, 236x353
The first boss was fun as fuck.

Also, the Lightning Shiba Dog Spirit is a total bro.
>>
File: nioh_tgs_boss.jpg (308 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nioh_tgs_boss.jpg
308 KB, 1280x720
After defeating the Oni, if I pray will they come back as well?
>>
Dark Souls is casual now. Everybody knows this.

The fanbase has been watered down more and more with every new installment. The Souls series is now Pewdiepie territory.
>>
>>335832481
Nope.

second level has like 7 of them in it though.
>>
>>335828023
Its never gonna end cause casuals are the ones that came up with it. Beating dark souls is an accomplishment for a casual.
>>
File: 1454073764214.jpg (11 KB, 285x272) Image search: [Google]
1454073764214.jpg
11 KB, 285x272
>>335830428
>the threat of that freeze makes using combos and being aggressive a suicidal notion.

But that's not true at all, given the fact that the game has a proper active recovery of stamina that you can manage at any moment. You want to go balls to the wall with combos and shit? Sure, but be careful to press that R1 to recover your KI so you can get out of the way at the end of your attacks. This is a complete non-issue unless you are a brainless idiot that mashes attack/dodge continously (like most soulsfags, and I say that as a fan of the Souls series).

This whole Nioh "absurd difficulty" thing has been blown out of proportion like it's not even funny. I wonder what these motherfuckers would say when playing Ninja Gaiden or dmc.
>>
>>335832339
>kick is useless
You can parry stun people who are shielded
>>
>>335832481
Enemies from that black mist don't come back
>>
>>335832572
>Dark Souls is casual now.
>each entry is harder than the last
>>
>>335832339
But several of these examples are git gud tier
the kick / jump thing is git gud.
No poise is git gud, since poise affects stuns in the middle of a roll.
And not being able to combat ganks is git gud. You invaded their world, they're not obligated to fight you fairly.
>>
>>335826128
It's another forgettable "next gen" experience that just copies and pastes mechanics from other games but it is kinda fun
>>
>>335830035
>Sigma is shit

This is how you spot a diehard console warrior.
>>
File: 2658265928659.png (163 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
2658265928659.png
163 KB, 480x480
>A game isn't good unless it's HARD!!!!!!!

I want this meme to die
>>
Shit was hard as fuck.

I'm casual as shit tho. I couldn't really see the solution once it was a 1v2.
>>
>>335830086
monster hunter
>>
>>335828710
>hardest action game

70% of the difficulty comes from the camera issues.
>>
>>335832884
okay now name one that isn't an infinite grind for loot with shit controls and clunky gameplay
>>
>>335832345
might as well say "CoD on the highest difficulty" retard. They are different genres
>>
>>335832604
>Playing Nioh
>Stamina issues out the ass
>No real info on any way to conserve it
>End up going into light stance a lot
>Come to /v/
>Ki Pulse
>Figure out what it is
>Stamina issues mostly go away and offensive play opens up
I wish dodging was a little more useful though
>>
feels like onimusha to me , which i never liked because it feel clunky i dont feel any soul game is clunky
>>
>>335832881
1v2 is fine, you can parry a guy and kill the other, or kill both at once, there are options.

1v3 or more is where you are basically fucking dead unless you
A: have an overpowered item/ninjutsu like the stun bomb or fire shuriken to kill all the enemies with
B: have something in the environment like fire on the ground or ladders you can exploit
or C: have Living Weapon available

If you don't have those things you're fucked.
>>
>>335833002
If you dodge immediately after an attack, you get iframes on your dodge. The downside is that you forgo the chance to recover your stamina with ki pulse.
>>
File: 1410323730678.jpg (3 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
1410323730678.jpg
3 KB, 242x251
>learn how to ki pulse it'll be better!
Great, now 1 on 1 is trivial but 1 on 2 or more is still impossible. Fun.
>>
>>335832974
why?
>>
>>335833127
I was about to say the demo felt like onimusha mixed with ninja gaiden. By today's standards it sucks. Team ninja just fucks things up.
>>
dodging needs more iframes to be useful. It's just not fucking worth it over blocking at this point unless you're in Low Stance.

blocking costs less stamina, ensures you won't take damage, and keeps you facing the enemy so you don't take double damage.
>>
>>335830428
you must have missed the ki burst system anon
>>
>>335831668
>And all the AI is incredibly horrible so they group them up in mobs for difficulty.

You can avoid mobs if you aren't retarded.
>>
>>335827885
In my case: First phase, stand right in front of him.
Dodge left when he raises his left (your right) arm to swing that ball, dodge right when he raises his right, dash either direction if he raises both. Poke him once or twice and then dash-roll away to evade his reaction spin attack which he usually follows up with when you're to the side or behind him.

Use Mid Stance Heavy attacks to safely poke him and deplete his Ki quickly, then stunlock the shit out of him with light attacks for as long as you can when he's down. You can bring him to his second phase after just one knockdown.

Second phase, just keep dashing around him whenever you see him perform any sort of upper body animation, and poke him periodically (just one is recommended as he regularly will swing behind soon after you dash around his attack). His two most dangerous moves as his four hit combo and his grab, both of which are telegraphed by him slowly raising one or both arms up high.

To make it easier for yourself, use the Kekkai Onmyo Magic to passively purify the dark AOEs he drops and boost your stamina regen for a long while. Whenever he walks off to pick up one of his balls to throw at you, get a bit of distance so you can see his arm clearly, dash to the side as soon as his arm starts to come down.

When you stagger him a second time, unleash your Guardian Spirit and mash the fuck out of him to death. Assuming you have a nice weapon, you should have more than enough time to chew apart the rest of his health before either he gets back up or you run out of Shark Time.
>>
>>335832974
>okay now name one that isn't an infinite grind for loot with shit controls and clunky gameplay
Are you talking about Dark Souls still?
>>
>>335832742
>console warrior
lol wat

Nigga I was hyped as fuck for Sigma. NG:B is and was one of my favorite games of all time and my body was ready to play it with better graphics and new content

Then I put the expensive imported disc into my PS3 and a torrent of putrescent shit spewed forth from my television screen.

All they had to do was port over or simulate the Xbox engine and they couldn't fucking do it. Besides having fewer enemies and therefore less hectic combat, they didn't properly recreate the frame data and mechanics from NG or NG:B. It's a new (shitty) game painted to look like a remastering of the actual good game.
>>
>>335830428
The difference between Dark Souls and Nioh is that Nioh has a mechanic that allows you to COMPLETELY RESTORE THE STAMINA/KI YOU USE INSTANTLY, EVEN IN THE MIDDLE OF A COMBO
>>
>>335833621
There are multiple enemies in the game where if you aggro one, then multiple will be aggro'd at once.
>>
>people can't wrap their heads around the concept that you shouldn't be getting hit
there is a block and a dodge, fucking use it
>>
>>335832604
I didn't say it had absurd difficulty, I said it was slow and clunky. And it is.

Ki pulse or dodging in low stance can stave off stamina depletion but using ki pulse is in itself quite slow and the delay between a strike and the pulse window contributes to how clunky the game feels.
>>
>>335832659
That's entirely subjective.
>>
>>335833318
Use low stance, low stance dodge acts as a Ki Blast
>>
>>335833824
Two guys at once are not a mob.
>>
>>335826128
Git gud it's a doggie dog world
>>
>>335826128
Its a blatant souls rip off that will only be popular do to das3 babbies
>>
>>335833824
Most that are aggro'd together so far is two
>>
I'm having trouble with this game, and its frustrating. I don't think it's bad, it has some issues. Or maybe stuff I'm just not used to.

is the full game on pc
>>
Does this game actually play like Dark Souls or is it some flashy beat them up like Ninja Gaiden
>>
>>335833610
see
>>335833363
>>335833917

Team Ninja wanted to make an action game with Souls elements, kind of a "you got your peanut butter in my chocolate" deal.

Unfortunately the basic design philosophies behind fast action games and deliberate souls games are completely at odds. Instead of combining chocolate and peanut butter they're combining clam juice and coke
>>
>>335834018
>>335834126
Literally up the hill in the first area of the game, in the small town part, aggroing one in the houses will aggro 3.
3 enemies at once is a virtual death sentence unless they all use small weapons with no hyper armor.
>>
>>335834018
But it is a fun weekend.
>>
>>335827885
i suppose you mean the first one

i got the ninja skill that grants you two slow talismans.

Fight starts. Throw talisman.
Open mountain dew and get some doritos. Take a piss. Make important phone calls.
Beat the shit out of boss. Move to stage 2

.>>335833363
What kind of weapon are you using? If you are using a sword for 1v2 situations you might want to try a spear instead.
>>
File: pirate-01.png (151 KB, 300x294) Image search: [Google]
pirate-01.png
151 KB, 300x294
>>335826128
Wait hol da fuk up

People unironically think Dark Souls is a standard for """"difficult"""" games?
>>
>>335833961
yeah sure pal
>DaS1
>enemies are all slow and retarded and most don't do much damage
>if you use either the Zweihander, Claymore, or Sorcery, you are guaranteed to be nearly invincible until Anor Londo
>putting on heavy armor lets you take a good 3-6 more hits than light armor, and you can still fucking ninja flip in the heaviest armor in the game
>cowering behind a shield all day is a viable strategy against nearly every single enemy in the game

>DaS2
>enemies actually fight back and do considerable damage
>melee weapons are less powerful, and you can't get the best ones right at the beginning like in DaS1
>magic slightly less powerful
>can't be ninja flipping in heavy shit without explicitly building around it
>staying behind shield still viable, but not quite as babby tier as first game
>bosses almost all have gank squads

>DaS3
>enemies are aggressive as fuck and most will 3-shot you or less even with over 1000 HP
>heavy armor literally does nothing
>magic is useless
>the ONLY way to play the game is with a melee weapon and a lot of dodging through attacks
>>
>>335833824
And in the case of all of them, you can pull one or two at a time, or even stealthily attack the one who would call out and alert the others.

For example, just as you go around the winding path from the starting shore, there's that one guy hiding behind the boxes next to one of the two small buildings if you simply walk by, alerting the two other guys up ahead. However, if you instead go around the left of the small building, you can (after fighting two individuals who guard up there one at a time) drop down upon him and take him out before he calls for help.

Or a bit later on there's a gate leading to a big building (the first time you fight a big demon). You see a guy crouched in front of a corpse and on both sides beyond the gate are several more. Make use of the bow, the bow is your best fucking friend. Shoot that guy in the back of the head, and then do some SWAT shit and slice the pie, picking off each guy with a headshot, likely killing or heavily damaging them, then take them out one by one safely.

There is no instance in this demo where you are forced to fight more than one or two enemies at one time if you are actually cautious and use all of your tools to your advantage.
>>
File: egghead.jpg (25 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
egghead.jpg
25 KB, 350x263
>>335834205
It's the retarded fucked-up flipper-baby made by the two.

The combo and movement systems very clearly want to be in a fast action-oriented game, but then the damage and camera and stamina management drive the player to be slow and deliberate despite the animations not fitting that design.

People will say that Ki pulse lets you play it like an action game but that's bullshit, there's a very pronounced delay in hitting ki pulse unless you're in low stance and dodging, and low stance does zero damage.

It also doesn't seem to run very well on PS4 despite not looking particularly good.

Perhaps they'll somehow make it a cohesive game by release, but it's Team Ninja, and Team Ninja has only ever made one good game and that was clearly an accident.
>>
>>335834435
I only ever played Etrian Odyssey Untold, but it wasn't hard at fucking all.
>>
>>335834281
You talking about the field where one guy busts out from behind some boxes? You can drop down behind him and kill him without aggroing the others. You can even get into the residence without aggroing more than 2 people at once.
>>
>>335834281
>>335834615
You can even sneak around the back of the house and only aggro the two next to each other as well
>>
>>335834606
Thats because you are a fucking casual mate

Get the original version and get rekt
>>
>>335826128
"the game is difficult because its broken"
So just like Souls?
>>
>>335830035
Ninja Gaiden Black is their best work, to be sure. But Ninja Gaiden 2 was excellent as well. The finishers were hardly auto kills considering you still had to get their health down by fighting them normally, and the "bullet hell" parts just meant you had to actually get good at dodging effectively and stay on your toes. Sorry the game has too hard for you. Every mainline DOA game except 4 was good as well, and XBV was solid. Their only bad games were Other M (due mostly to Sakamoto's bullshit) and vanilla Ninja Gaiden 3.

>>335832742
Sigma games aren't shit but they're both definitely worse than the originals. And before you cry "console warrior" again I have always been an idort and if anything tend to like MS consoles the least.
>>
>>335834605
>despite the animations not fitting that design.
What? Maybe the low stance since it costs less ki but everything else looks like deliberate swings , not ryu hayabusa cuts.
>>
>>335834605
>It also doesn't seem to run very well on PS4 despite not looking particularly good.
In the Options for the game is a graphics setting.
Movie Mode is the default and the game doesn't really look any better.
Action Mode, the game's framerate is near perfect with little to no discernible difference in visuals.
>>
Why do people say it's clunky? It's very responsive and faster than dark souls. The only thing I don't really like is how parrying forces you to press a button when blocking so I sometimes fucked up when I tried to do a regular attack out of block and didn't release the block button fast enough.
>>
>>335835117
this confused the fuck out of me
I literally do not see any visual difference aside from the framerate being dogshit in movie mode.
>>
>>335834946
> The finishers were hardly auto kills considering you still had to get their health down by fighting them normally
Some moves were made specifically to dismember a part which sets up the instant kill.

Then you chain UTs for the rest of it.

>the "bullet hell" parts just meant you had to actually get good at dodging effectively and stay on your toes
Or you use the moves with built in projectile negation properties(Vigoorian Flails are so good at this) and use finishers/UTs

>Sigma games aren't shit but they're both definitely worse than the originals
Sigma 2 cut out about 85% of the enemies in the original. I would have preferred more enemies but it was probably done in complaints to the large amounts of enemies.

I like NGB and NG2. Sigma 1 I don't like that you can't start over with your weapons to just mess around
>>
>>335834605
>low stance does zero damage

the low stance seems to be for breaking the enemy ki and applying status effects, otherwise it does little to no damage.

>Ki pulse lets you play it like an action game but that's bullshit

can't agree with you on the ki system though. if you switch stances while using ki pulse you can keep your combo going.
>>
>>335826128
But it's easy as fuck once you get the hang of combat and knowing you can't i-frame through everything.
>>
File: goldface.png (208 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
goldface.png
208 KB, 327x316
Available ONLY on PlayStation 4.
>>
>>335835182
It's honestly clunkier in design rather than controls.

Dark Souls has methods for dealing with loads of enemies. Hell in DaS1 they spam a mob of like 10 enemies at you before the second boss and it's completely fair.

This game doesn't, if there's 3 or more guys and you don't have some form of cheesing them available, you are fucked. it's bizarre.
>>
>>335826128
soulsniggers dont want an actually hard game they just want the appearance of playing a hard game. Its all optics to make them feel elite
>>
>>335834272
No anon, you just suck at the game. There's nothing slow or clunky about it. Just like the Souls games you are not supposed to take on mobs unless you have to. And when the game forces mobs on you, you have all the tools at your disposal that you need. You are whining because you can't yolo through the game like a retard.
The only real issue is the camera, and even that isn't bad. Like Ninja Gaiden it can be a nuisance at first, but a skilled player can easily control it how they want. This isn't Sonic Adventure, where the camera is erratic no matter what you do. Nioh's is no worse than what's been used in the five Souls formula games From has made.
>>
>>335835440
Use spears in mid stance for CC ya goof.
>>
>>335835440
>This game doesn't, if there's 3 or more guys and you don't have some form of cheesing them available, you are fucked

I don't know anon. Once you unlock the bow and arrow you can just kill one of them with a bow, rocks also usually pull only one guy when you throw them and if there's many enemies switching to spear is really helpful. I feel like the game rewards you more for planing your fights.
>>
>>335835440
They spears and axes fool.
>>
>>335835674
>guy has axe or long katana
>has super armor on all his attacks

CC doesn't fucking exist in this game. get rid of that super armor and it'll be fine.
>>
>>335835440
spin to win
>>
>>335835489
That doesn't make the game any less boring/slow/repetitive like what all the souls game suffer from
>>
>>335835182
>Why do people say it's clunky?
long animation-less recovery frames, errywhere

stamina penalty and ki pulse slow the game down instead of speeding it up
>>
>>335828196
Ninja Gaiden
Ikaruga
Super Meat Boy
Resonance of Fate
DMC4 on harder difficulties
>>
>>335835440
Wrong on both accounts. It's not fair in DaS, but fair in Nioh. The bombs in Nioh are actually useful, especially against crowds. Bombs in Dark Souls barely tickle.

Also in Nioh, just run, turn back, attack, run, repeat to deal with a mob.
>>
File: wat.png (205 KB, 433x276) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
205 KB, 433x276
>>335835863
>Also in Nioh, just run, turn back, attack, run, repeat to deal with a mob.
That doesn't sound clunky or like a basic failure of game design at all!
>>
>>335835803
Boeing is subjective. It's definitely slower paced with normal enemies, but you're fucking lying if you say that fights with harder enemies, mobs, or bosses are slow. And the game is no more repetitive than any other action RPG.
>>
>>335835768
>attacking when he is attacking
m8.
>>
>>335835768
Enemies in high stance have super armor during attacks, just like you do.
>>
>>335836007
>attack when he's not attacking
>hit other guys
>while you're recovering from the spear swing he attacks
>if you dodge you'll be out of stamina and die
>if you don't dodge you'll get hit and die
>>
Fuck, I'm playing DeS just to try and forget about this piece of shit.
>>
>>335836179
>trying to do a full combo when dealing with a crowd
>probably wearing heavy armor
>probably hasn't invested in the skills that reduce ki usage
>>
>>335836249
So you're playing the worst Souls game? Good fucking going.
>>
It's
Not
Even
That
Hard

For fuck's sake it only seems stupidly hard at the beginning when you have no equipment and don't know the fundamentals like how the Ki and lock on works.

Once you've upgraded weapon trees a bit along with your guardian spirit it's very hard to hit some kind of wall. I had the the shark guardian at full power and absolutely steamrolled the second Boss.
>>
>>335836179
>if you dodge you'll be out of stamina and die
Not if you know how to manage you stamina in the slightest.
>>
>>335835489
>No anon, you just suck at the game. There's nothing slow or clunky about it. Just like the Souls games you are not supposed to take on mobs unless you have to
That you think it being slow and clunky has to do with someone doing poorly or fighting groups speaks volumes.

The game is slow and clunky because of the camera, massive recovery frames, the no-stamina penalty, and the delay between finishing an attack/combo and the ki pulse window.

Every action has a ton of frames where you're doing fucking nothing, which makes the game slow and clunky.
>>
>>335835943
It's not. It's funny because in the anime Rurouni Kenshin, which is about samurai and the like, Kenshin was talking about it as a valid tactic for dealing with enemies when out numbered, and that shit came out in 1996.

So keep spewing your buzzwords with nothing to back them up.
>>
>>335836548
>massive recovery frames
>can cancel out of practically any attack with dodge.
>>
>>335836631
getting stabbed in the back or shot should generally be the penalty for running away.

kiting is stupid
>>
File: tiredofyourshit.png (955 KB, 510x767) Image search: [Google]
tiredofyourshit.png
955 KB, 510x767
>>335836454
>des
>worst souls

atleast try with your shitty bait
>>
It's hard like Lords of the Fallen is hard
its not, its a broken piece of shit
>>
>retarded tripfag and a bunch of clueless shitposters complaining about Nioh
Good to know where the critics are coming from.
>>
>>335836415
You forgot:
>doesn't ki burst to recover massive amounts of stamina instantly

>>335836765
If they hit you in the back to take increased damage.

Kiting is not stupid. Only casuals believe that. They have been spoiled since every game holds their hand, does everything for them, then tells them how great they are. This game actually makes you earn your victories.
>>
>>335836737
yes, a dodge with massive recovery frames

the recovery frames on most attacks are so ridiculous that even when you cancel them with ki pulse it's still insanely slow

>>335836631
>It's not
Why did I expect a tripfag to not be retarded?
>>
>>335836884
Even this alpha is better than Lords of the Fallen, which was hot garbage where every enemy has infinite stamina and a shield.
>>
File: wow.jpg (122 KB, 1268x707) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
122 KB, 1268x707
>>335836631
>in the anime Rurouni Kenshin
autism
>>
What is the fucking point of the Harakiri Sword?
>>
>>335835969
It's still a clunky piece of shit that das3 babbies circle jerk
>>
File: blossoderp.png (36 KB, 160x188) Image search: [Google]
blossoderp.png
36 KB, 160x188
>download Nioh alpha
>play for an hour and a half
>delete Nioh alpha
Team Ninja proves once again that they are completely incompetent with or without oatmeal cookie.
>>
>>335836548
Ni-Oh is only slow and clunky when you don't play by its rules.

Want to know why you stand still like a retard when you run out of stamina? Because the game is slapping you on the wrist for playing carelessly.

If you actually use Ki pulse, use walking, and switch between stances. You'll be rewarded.
>>
>>335837261
Yeah because Devil's Third is so good right
>>
>game gives rocks and a button dedicated to a bow
>lets crowd control all of them anyway
Sound strategy
>>
>people saying it's not clunky
It is clunky in the most literal and direct sense of the word. Animations do not flow into one another. It's stilted.
>>
Its only hard till you get armor. Starting armor, you get hit once or twice and you ded.
>>
>>335837264
Did you have a stroke halfway through reading that post and completely miss the part about ki pulse?
>>
>>335836959
in a real fight someone who turns their back would be automatically killed

kiting is some stupid video game logic that makes sense because you've been raised kiting in games from the beginning. more compelling gameplay would provide the player with options to deal with 2 enemies at once besides backing away and dealing with one enemy at a time
>>
File: comeonnow.jpg (45 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
comeonnow.jpg
45 KB, 600x375
>>335837337
With or without

meaning it doesn't matter if Itagaki is there, they can't make a good game either way

Ninja Gaiden/Black was the only good game they ever made
>>
>Babies have a problem with a game punishing careless use of stamina and button mashing

feel free to leave video games anytime
>>
>>335837553
not him, and Nioh is shit, but you're retarded. "Kiting" in an uneven fight is just called footwork in the real world, and backing up to funnel opponents and avoid being surrounded is basic footwork.
>>
>>335837553
It's clear, you've never actually been in a fight.
>>
Ninja gaidens first level and boss shits all over niohs difficulty.

Nioh is only hard with groups of enemies but there are tons of way to either fight - at a time or to do sweeping attacks.
>>
>>335837032
"you're retarded," is not an argument. And it's not: https://youtu.be/VU3QbC_LwrM?t=2m48s
>>
>>335836849
Worst level design in the series by far, most of the bosses are shit and easily exploitable, world tendency is a terrible gimmick, and the "atmosphere" you faggots like to scream about is only good in like two areas. It's a mediocre game and the worst Souls game, even worse than DaS2. At least it's better than Lords of the Fallen I guess.
>>
"hard" games are all shit, and it's trend that needs to put in the ground as quick as possible.
>>
It's hard because you have to be a skilled nippon player just like glorious samurai were to play it. It's not made for filthy westerniggers.
>>
>run out of stamina
>enter heavy breathing mode
>can't do anything but standard movement with the analog
>>
>>335826128
Since it's from Team Ninja, is it on par with Ninja Gaiden: Black?
>>
>>335837603
They've only ever made one two bad games, and one wasn't even their fault. Meanwhile, stupid Fromdrones like you champion a developer with a long history of putting out garbage.
>>
>>335837710
backing up means walking backwards SLOWER than people can run forwards, risking tripping, and losing momentum on your strikes. it only works in boxing with perfectly smooth rings

kiting in video games is dumb
>>
File: Ninja Gaiden.png (1 MB, 4098x1963) Image search: [Google]
Ninja Gaiden.png
1 MB, 4098x1963
>>335834946
>Sigma games aren't shit but they're both definitely worse than the originals

Wrong.
>>
File: 1385390524677.png (74 KB, 171x278) Image search: [Google]
1385390524677.png
74 KB, 171x278
>>335837990
>It's not slow and clunky!
>proceeds to post video of a guy running in a circle for a minute thirty turning inwards to slash every once in a while
>>
>>335837206
To die with honor.
>>
>>335830035
Did they fixed anything in Razor's Edge?
>>
>WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T JUST AGGRO EVERY ENEMY IN THE GAME AND EXPECT IT TO BE FINE?

It's people like you who give up on bloodborne in central yharnam

The game gives you bows, shurikens and rocks for a reason.
>>
>>335838316
Why are you doing anything besides defending when the stamina bar is flashing red?
>>
>>335838397
>BAWWWWW!!!!! Why can't I spam R1 to win?!!!!11ONE
>>
>>335838347
>they only ever made one or two bad games
The DOA series is laughably bad and basically disowned by the FGC

Yaiba was terrible, Toukiden is a mediocre clone at best and they didn't even develop it alone, every NG that isn't the original or Black is god-awful (including Sigma), Metroid Other M nearly killed the franchise.
>>
The game is shit. Contrarian weebs are loving it because it's not as popular as souls and it's weeb as hell. It gives them an excuse to shit on souls and feel like they're in a special club. Mark my words, it'll score 60-70 on metacritic and everyone will forget about. It's a clunky ugly mess with ZERO artistic merit. I literally can't remember the last time I played a game with such bland level design.
>>
File: ninja-blade-xbox.jpg (184 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ninja-blade-xbox.jpg
184 KB, 1000x1000
ALL HAIL THE KING FROM SOFTWARE
>>
>>335838642
Hahaha. No, you spam square instead.
>>
My main issue is the healing items. How the fuck does that work? Do you always have 3? I know you can pick more up, but the prospect of having to farm them whilst attempting bosses is retarded. Hopefully you can buy them in the main game.

Likewise, not really a fan of suddenly putting bosses in without any warning and if you die to them, you got no way to get your "souls" back.

And although some other parts are tough, they aren't really bad once you get used to them. You just need to treat every group of enemies like a legitimate threat and not YOLO into them. You gotta use headshots or bombs or ladders or something to thin them out and split them up, which I enjoy.

Just don't make me farm healing items every time I want to fight a boss. I'm getting like, Megaman or Metroid flashbacks with this shit.
>>
>>335838867
That just proves that developers should stay in their niches.

FROM is good at making RPG's so they should keep making RPG's.

Team Ninja is good at making act-
Team Ninja is good at making fight-
Team Ninja is good at making spo-

Wait, what is Team Ninja good at?
>>
>>335838902
Spamming anything in Nioh will get you killed.

>>335838397
Also, I have to ask. The whole kiting thing lasted 22 seconds. Since when is 22 seconds equivalent to a minute thirty?
>>
File: I AM BEYOND DEATH.jpg (14 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
I AM BEYOND DEATH.jpg
14 KB, 599x337
Oh my god this fucking Cyclops Oni

>HE'S JUST WALKING THERE
>MENACINGLY
>>
I like it a lot, I just have problems with dealing with more than one dude.
>>
>>335839042
You're joking right? Are you going to say you can't just spam square to win? Delusional weeb
>>
>>335839029
You can get some by making offerings at the shrines AKA selling your stuff.
>>
>>335838782

No one needs a new IP to shit on souls. People have been shitting on that series for being the clunky, slow roll fest that it is. Also, for having shit graphics and textures.
>>
>>335839039
Tittays
>>
>>335839029
You can potentially get elixirs as a gift if you sell the gear you don't want to the shrine. I got like 6-7 elixirs after dumping my junk.
>>
>>335834518
nigga in DaS1 you don't ninja flip in full Black Iron until NG++ with both havel's and lautrec's ring.
>>
>>335828023

I think it should be a standard of normal difficulty. Doesn't hold your hand and it's challenging enough to hold you interest while not being as easy as a Kirby game.
>>
>>335839314
You think niops graphics are any better? They're remarkably worse. Also the people shitting on souls are a vocal minority. Literally every great game ever made has had a group of people saying "why do you guys like this? It's shit"
>>
File: 1446032096636.gif (2 MB, 245x276) Image search: [Google]
1446032096636.gif
2 MB, 245x276
>>335826128
>some Dark Souls fans
>>
>>335826128
I downloaded the demo last night, but haven't tried it yet. It's only a demo, right? Why is everyone talking like it's a full game? Did I miss something?
>>
>>335826128
>DARK SAMURAI RPG

edgelords
>>
>>335835863
>bombs in dark souls barely tickle
nigga u w0t
>>
>>335838682
>The DOA series is laughably bad
They're some of the best 3D fighters out there. >and basically disowned by the FGC
FGC only gives a shit about Capcom games. Virtua Fighter was also abandoned by FGC despite being the best fighting series out there, 3D or otherwise. They can't think outside the box so anything that isn't a carbon copy of Capcom's garbage is ignored.

>Yaiba was terrible
Team Ninja didn't develop Yaiba.

>Toukiden is a mediocre clone at best
They didn't develop Toukiden either. Next you're going to say they developed Fatal Frame V. Loaning some tech dies not equal developing the game.

>every NG that isn't the original or Black is god-awful (including Sigma)
2 was great. Of course you probably sucked at it, couldn't adapt, and blamed the game rather than your inadequate skill. Sigma games were inferior to the originals but still good.

>Metroid Other M nearly killed the franchise
Yeah, that's one of the bad games I mentioned. Except literally every bad design decision has been confirmed via Iwata Asks and developer interviews to have been Sakamoto's doing. He wrote the story, forced the first person missiles, wanted pixel hunts, wanted Fusion-style linearity, etc. But yeah blame Team Ninja like the uninformed retard you bread.
>>
How do I ki pulse?
>>
>>335839689
Because people are reactionary and would rather shitpost about it.

Also the demo is very long.
>>
>>335838682
Ninja Gaiden 2 was fine eat a dick. NGB is a 10/10 game NG2 is like a 7.5-8/10 game. Its not bad and NG didn't get bad until Oatmeal cookie left.
>>
>>335839039
Everything they've done so far that wasn't Ninja Gaiden 3 and Other M. FromSoft is only good at milking Souls shit. They were good at making Armored Core games, but Miyazaki put a stop to that.
>>
>>335838867
this was fun as fuck
>>
>>335839650
>Souls games
>Great games

Keep thinking that. Pseudo action games with rpg stats that play like hot trash but autists eat them up.
>>
>>335826128
Starter gear is just really shit you do no damage to bosses at first.
And the burst stance system for fast stamina recovery is pretty obtuse at first.

Ones you figure things out and get reasonable gear its about the same difficulty but clunky.

>Mobs have infinite aggro range and will chase for ever

That shit is DaS2 cheap.
>>
>>335839506
>Havel
>Dark Wood Grain
>can suddenly flip in literally anything
>>
File: 1408228295225.jpg (62 KB, 800x678) Image search: [Google]
1408228295225.jpg
62 KB, 800x678
>mfw I like both the Souls games and Nioh
Feels good not being a shitposting retard.
>>
>>335839996
>literally every critic alive praises souls combat

They're all wrong, right? Filthy weeb
>>
>>335840145
>weeb
From Software is a jap company dipshit.
>>
>>335839834
oh, so /v/ is posting like the alpha demo is going to be the final game again.

fair enough, though. thanks
>>
>>335834435
only redditors and normies
>>
>>335840137
>Feels good not being a shitposting retard.
I'm sorry but you don't belong on /v/, please leave.
>>
>>335839029
Sell shit for them, farm for them, set the blessing at the shrine to up the drop rate, etc. Honestly though, 3 should be plenty.

Also, you can pay money at a shrine to get your souls back, apparently.

The boss areas are pretty obvious.

>>335839191
You can spam it, you won't win, but it's definitely something you could do.

>>335839797
Firebombs in the Souls series suck past the first area or two.

>>335839813
>2 was great
Wasn't as good as 1 though.

>>335839826
Use stamina, wait for the white to fill over the red, tap r1. It's basically active reloads for stamina.
>>
>>335840253
That doesn't mean it's weeb pal. Learn the difference.
>>
>>335840145
Souls is a faggy, casual weeb franchise faggot.

Go play Oblivion if you want a real RPG
>>
>>335839650

Nioh's graphics aren't anything spectacular, but for being in alpha, the combat and likewise the gameplay are remarkably better than any Souls game I have played. Much faster, much more fluid, more complex and I don't have to constantly roll and deal with its obtuse ass animation like in Souls.
>>
>>335840385
Then why did you call him a weeb?
>>
>>335840324
>wasn't as good as 1 though
Oh, no doubt about that. I loved 2 but 1 is the best action game ever made.
>>
>>335840324
You confuse me. What do you have to do other than press square?
>>
>this game
>hard
>people actually asking for tips
LMFAO

What the FUCK? Are you guys fucking MAD? Did you start playing games in the 21st century?

No more of this fucking board for the next 2 weeks for me, I can't quite take that level of retarded shitter.
>>
>>335826128
isn't this made by the ninja gaiden devs

you know, devs known for making shitfest games that are "difficult"
>>
File: 1384025342588.gif (1 MB, 213x210) Image search: [Google]
1384025342588.gif
1 MB, 213x210
>Nioh
>harder
>DSP having an easier time than playing Easy Souls 3
>>
>souls fags call for mercy when they play a REALY hard game
well duh
>>
>>335840439
>more complex than souls
>fluid

I hope you're joking
>>
>>335840616
>can't spell really
>actually thinks this garbage is hard
>>
>>335840674
Not him but hes right, the combat is much more varied and smooth than just r1 and roll
>>
>>335838867
what kills this games are the QTEs
>>
So do you get anything for beating the second level or what?
>>
>>335840517
if you just run into a group of enemies and mash square, you will die.

>>335840605
He is letting his hidden power level slip out.
>>
File: file.png (169 KB, 256x310) Image search: [Google]
file.png
169 KB, 256x310
>>335839039
Real hard games anon
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.