[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got my paycheck, You've got 10 seconds to convince
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: WOW-legion.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
WOW-legion.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
Just got my paycheck, You've got 10 seconds to convince me not to buy Legion.
>Go!
>>
Wow is shit it will die soon and only kids and manchildren play it.
>>
>>335820737
No legacy servers.
>>
>>335820737
It's not out and preordering is dumb
>>
>>335820737
stop playing shit games
>>
>>335820737
If you need convincing you've already got shit taste and are beyond redemption.
>>
No amount of reason will convince you to change your shit taste
>>
>>335820737
It'll be the same disappointing story as with all the other meme expansions
>>
>tfw my sister started playing wow again
>she talks to me about it and makes me nostalgic
>my life is so shit right now I'm tempted to resub

Living in the past is bad but god damn it. I miss my happier times of playing WoW with friends in high school.
>>
Do what you want. Even at the price you'll probably get at least thirty plus hours out of the xpac and that's more than most AAA games otherwise provide for a singleplayer game.
>>
If you already got your shill paycheck, why don't you stop making this fucking threads everyday?
>>
>>335820737
Do what you want. It's your money.
We don't need to babysit your decision making. Try it out and if you dislike it, then that's the risk you took.
>>
>>335820737

Do you like playing any of the following classes: Mage, Warrior, Shaman, Druid, Rogue, and/or Hunter? No reason to buy it if you do.
>>
>>335822278
why's that?
>>
>>335820737
buy it, play to max level and have some fun. then unsub and come back next expansion.

this is the best way to play wow.
>>
File: lol blizzard.png (104 KB, 995x703) Image search: [Google]
lol blizzard.png
104 KB, 995x703
>>335820737
Look no further than the class design. As if the pruning from WoD wasn't enough, they've gone and ruined even more classes.
>>
>>335820737
But it for me, and I'll let you know if it's any good or not.
>>
>>335820737
You need to get a paycheck to buy legion? I think you are not doing so good pal, better save that money.
>>
File: 1411044570547.jpg (63 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
1411044570547.jpg
63 KB, 780x780
>>335820737
do it so we can laugh at you
>>
>>335820737
If you have to buy it, do it at reduced cost 2 months before the expac after legion.

These days the shit content they put out can be cleared in a few days if you aren't mentally handicapped.

Staying subscribed for over 2 months to this shit in 2016+ is silly.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.