[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will devs realize this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.jpg (55 KB, 631x254) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
55 KB, 631x254
When will devs realize this?
>>
>yellow from the egg
what did he mean by this?
>>
>windows 8
>bad
>>335818486
the good part i guess.
>>
>>335818486
It's probably an idiom that doesn't translate.
>>
Judging by the syntax and the spelling I'm guessing this was made by a less than 12 year old.
Was it really screencap worthy?
>>
>>335818486
>>335818821
>>335818936

think it's a german thing
>>
>>335818486
It's a German phrase that basically means his English isn't the best.
>>
>>335818340
When you are the DX12 or not, a good time for directx
>>
>he thinks windows 9 was cancelled
>you want people to take his word for things

he's just some kid who's annoyed at having to upgrade, and doesn't like that his windows 7 PC can't run games that well anymore
>>
>yellow from the egg
That's an interesting saying
>>
>>335818486
I know you are meming but it's not like that's hard to guess at. It's a fairly commonly expressed sentiment in idioms.
>>
>>335819542
The dude works at Valve. That's what his icon means. He's not a community mod either but an actual engineer at Valve.
>>
>>335818486
It means that his English is under all pig.
>>
>DX12 gave modern emulators free substantial performance
>vulkan didn't
will freetards ever learn?
>>
>>335819542
>my windows 7 pc hinders me from playing games

wat
>>
>>335818340
>my english is not the yellow from the egg

Holy shit this is now a meme
>>
>>335819857
>icon
You can literally copy-paste the in his name.
>>
File: volvo.jpg (135 KB, 1716x805) Image search: [Google]
volvo.jpg
135 KB, 1716x805
>>335820182
>>335819857
Well shit apparently it doesn't get displayed in the actual post but it's there for the text entry.
>>
>>335818340
>my english is not the yellow from the egg
>>
>>335819857
then it's definitely a shop or some other sort of edit
there is no-one using the moniker RabeDennis who works at valve, and portugese is his mother tongue.

that and anybody who works in software would know that windows 9 was not cancelled, windows 10 is literally windows 9 and only got the namechange as a workaround for a potential giant clusterfuck in legacy code that would run programs in compatibility mode based on a version search for "windows 9*" to check for 95 or 98
>>
>>335819960
if you bought or built your PC when shit was being bundled with windows seven, you're going to be feeling the fucking slowdown by now.

It's clear that's what's happened here, and he hasn't upgraded since.
>>
>>335819857
>Thinking this guy is anything but a retarded BR monkey

anon
>>
Atleast its not DX10
>>
>>335819857
lmfao are you fucking retarded
>>
The only truth about DirectX is that it has never revolutionized anything except the marketing behind video games and operating systems. All new graphics technology is first available as OpenGL extensions and usually also standardized first in OpenGL, which isn't restricted by arbitrary Microsoft decisions. If something's implemented on your card, you can use it.
>>
>>335821250
This desu, fuck microshit and their underhanded tactics to control the market.
>>
>>335821250
With the difference that OpelGL runs 10x shittierly.
>>
>>335821508
Except it doesn't.
>>
>>335821508
Irrelevant since OpenGL is now deprecated in favor of Vulkan.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.