[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dark souls 1.06
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: dsu.jpg (110 KB, 1008x1008) Image search: [Google]
dsu.jpg
110 KB, 1008x1008
SO does anyone know what the patch actually did in regards to "Balance changes"

what was nerfed, what was buffed?

post your findings.
>>
plz respond...
>>
???
They adjusted some stuff, it says right there in the notes.
>>
>patch 1.06
>in the same release month

How fucking broken is that game? I'll wait for the GOTY edition
>>
>>335816362

says it in the patch notes retard, they adjusted things
>>
performance is much better on PC, no more stuttering from autosaving
>>
>>335817545
Maybe OP was asking for more details than those fucking generic notes
>>
>>335817235
>implying it will get game of the year

As much as I want to belive I really don't think anything of the sort will happen. The number of people alone that want am easy mode tells us there's a big enough group that just doesn't apretiate these games for what they are. And something more accessible and story driven will win just like it does every year
>>
>>335817901
You don't seem to understand. Game of The Year edition is literally just the new name for complete edition. Dead fucking Island had a Game of the Year edition.

On top of the fact it's just a meaningless name that doesn't require any sort of actual award, there isn't any sort of central major awards for videogames that means anything. Literally anyone can give out a "Game of the Year" award. There are hundreds of them each year.
>>
>>335817235
The game isn't a broken mess or anything. It's just small balance changes. None of the patches were anything major.
>>
>>335817901
Does GOTY really mean GOTY anymore?
Seems like an excuse to re-release the game with expansion packs and whatnot, regardless of the awards it ever got.
Or they can always say fuck it and pull a "Prepare to Die" or SotFS again.
>>
>>335817545
That explains EVERYTHING. THEY ADJUSTED. Sorry haven't noticed that before.
>>
>>335818401
See? wasn't that hard, was it now.
You wouldn't want everything sponfed to you, would you now.
>>
>>335818264
>The game isn't a broken mess or anything
It's nice that you apparently had a relatively bug free experience anon, but your experience doesn't determine the general reality. It had fucking awful bugs and instability on launch. Even the most recent patch had to fix a bug that would fuck over two NPC questlines at once even if you did everything perfectly.
>>
>>335818328

Bloodborne got a GOTY edition. Are you underage fags all retarded? GOTY editions were always a thing wether the game was a GOTY or not. Jesus christ, newfags are cringeworthy.
>>
File: pov.jpg (80 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
pov.jpg
80 KB, 720x480
>>335818650
>GOTY editions were always a thing wether the game was a GOTY or not
From my point of view, you're the new fag.
>>
>>335818650
Bloodborne got a bunch of GOTY awards. It's funny that you call others newfags and yet you actually think there's a centralized award that actually means more than the other ones. Literally any publication or website can have a Game of the Year. They all in reality mean fucking nothing.
>>
File: never ever.png (37 KB, 1077x567) Image search: [Google]
never ever.png
37 KB, 1077x567
>>335818650
I don't believe it was ever stated what the conditions exactly were for publishers to release a GOTY edition, but I think we could all agree it was heavily implied the title needed to be awarded with at least a GOTY somewhere.
That shit degraded fast though, nowadays it seems like everything goes for GOTY editions.
>>
>>335818849

Yeah because that is somehow a new thing (Hint: Its fucking not, kiddo) Fuck off retard memester

>>335818871

Thanks for saying the exact same shit I said with more words. Maybe retards will understand now instead of spouting crap line it "wont have a goty edition anon". Whatver it will have DLC and a complete edition. Derp
>>
Can someone explain to me what the FUCK you´re supposed to do at Pontiff?
I can't parry; takes up too much stamina and causes me to die
I can't dodge; he keeps attacking with no pause until I run out of stamina after which he kills me
I've tried lowering my weight to 20%, but to no avail
>>
>>335818537
maybe you just suck.
>>
Anyone tried the online fix for CODEX pirate master race version is it even safe? Using your steam account like that is begging to get it stolen.
>>
>>335821248
Just make a burner.
>>
>>335816362

Pyromancies got damage buffs

about 10%

I have to wait until later on when I get home to test out sorceries and miracles, but I've been told that they got casting speed boosts
>>
>>335820353

Exile or Catarina set + Iron flesh and don't even need to git gud but you know GIT GUD
>>
>>335821426
Why the fuck did they buff pyro when it's the strongest fucking magic in the stupid game? sorcery is pointless since you do a stupid low amount of damage and neither upgrading your int/weapon does anything to it.

I mean come the fuck on you can buy a spell that does 14 damage, A WHOPPING 14 DAMAGE, FOR 3 MANA AND ANOTHER ONE THAT DOES 134 DAMAGE BUT COSTS 7 MANA. WHO THE FUCK CALCULATED THAT BULLSHIT DAMAGE? 4,6666666666666666666666666666667
vs

Fucking incompetent nigger developers.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.