[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Activision/Blizzard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: activision-blizzard-sale.jpg (43 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
activision-blizzard-sale.jpg
43 KB, 600x350
Hopefully everyone is aware of these 2 big companies and their shitty excuse for games

How do we boycott these assholes?

>member of board of directors at coca-cola
>seemingly impossible
>>
>>335814750
Hes just 2 cute tho :3
>>
>>335814750
>we
Kill yourself cuck
>>
>>335814934
so I'm seriously alone in this

honestly, it's sad

you don't even know what cuck means you dumb fucking faggot
>>
File: pablo.jpg (25 KB, 393x361) Image search: [Google]
pablo.jpg
25 KB, 393x361
I'm wondering now

is 4chan scared of some kind of backlash from Activision/Blizzard?

is 4chan comprised of a bunch of dickless losers?

guess the rumors are true and the average consumer doesn't have a chance with these shitty companies gypping them out of their 9-5 livelihood.

sad
>>
If you don't like their shitty games or practices just don't buy their products. Oh wait, that is boycotting. Also, not your personal army.
>>
>>335814750
blizzard make good games though.
>>
We love the prophetic Kotick and enjoy Blizz games.

I guess you missed your stop at those other chans which hate good people for no reason.
>>
>>335817785
sure, but what's the difference between shitposting and trying to raise awareness on 4chan

The only blizz games I don't own are Overwatch (played the beta) and the new pre-order WoW expansion

I've played them a lot and I see through their marketing schemes. I wanted to believe that they did actually make great games.

Their games are stable, I'll give them that - rarley do I see a gamebreaking bug in a blizz game. It's how they are presented and talked about that makes my skin crawl.

on 4chan, most of the threads on Overwatch are discussing waifus - the remainder bashes the game, I'm aware

so I've played their bland, boring games and I figured something out...they don't care about skill in any of there games - it's how much you actually play that correlates to how much content is available to you.

it's really shitty guys and games like this need to die, quickly
>>
File: 1442746386916.png (764 KB, 610x495) Image search: [Google]
1442746386916.png
764 KB, 610x495
>>335818353
>>
>girls asks me over steam if i'm gonna play overwatch
>"not sure yet"
>know she'd hate me if i sperged out that blizzard has fallen from grace and activision killed them
>would go into detail about how they fucked the MW2 devs, ran Guitar Hero into the ground, turned WoW from a no-expansion-just-monthly-fee game into one with SIX expansions with unattainable objects you have to buy for $25 off the store
>tfw that day they announced SC2 would be 3 parts
>when diablo 3 turned into 4 players down from 8 in d2
>when they hyped starcraft ghosts and cancelled it
>when they took the top devs off the WoW team to develop an MMO that was also cancelled
>>
>>335818353
tl;dr
>>
>>335818353
Ok so don't buy any other games, but trying to push people to not buy their games is only going to make yourself look like a idiot and make them mad.
>>
>>335818543
where is this copypasta from it's hilarious, really tells the story of some virgin loser and how he's fighting back against this big bad company
>>
>>335818543
OP here, play it with her for awhile - you both will undoubtedly be bored after 30 minutes of playing...

get her into another game series that u like

works every time
>>
I just bought the Black Ops 3 season pass and Overwatch just to piss you off op.
>>
>>335818715
its fresh m8! i'm not believing nu-blizzard's lies anymore. viva la resistance
>>
>>335818353
Are you an autist? Serious question
>>
>>335818715
yea, just trying to raise awareness. definitely not a virgin ;)

but keep rooting for the man dumbfuck
>>
Anyone have that picture of people boycotting cod?
>>
>>335818949
not really sure desu
>>
>>335818945
CARPE FREEDOM

>>335818976
>keep rooting for the man
As opposed to rooting for your virginity?
>>
>>335817481
>One guy
>4chan
>The average consumer
wew lad
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.