[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you enjoying that Nintendo's Transformation? http:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: reggie just.jpg (54 KB, 432x761) Image search: [Google]
reggie just.jpg
54 KB, 432x761
Are you enjoying that Nintendo's Transformation?

http://venturebeat.com/2016/04/27/nintendo-will-have-only-one-playable-game-at-e3-2016-zelda-for-wii-u-not-even-the-nx-version/
>>
What about TGS?
>>
>>335813747
Edit his hair to resemble a cone like the Miyamoto pic so he looks like Donkey Kong
>>
File: I ALWAYS waited.jpg (524 KB, 692x3195) Image search: [Google]
I ALWAYS waited.jpg
524 KB, 692x3195
>>335813747
Fuck em. Let's see the wii save them now.
I hope that fucker Iwata is burning in hell.
>>
>>335813747
Anyone have that pic of Reggie that says "Transformation" with all the bad metacritic scores under him?
>>
If it means they're devoting resources to devlopment, then yes.
If not, then fuck 'em.
>>
>>335813747
focusing on zelda means that zelda is the only playable game?
is there a source that states that zelda will be the only playable game? no 3ds games? no wii u games?
>>
JUST
>>
>>335814845
Read the article nigger

Literally Zelda will be the only playable game.
>>
>>335813747
I think this is a good transformation for Nintendo.
>>
>>335813747
"Only one playable game" doesn't mean there won't be new IPs and games still in development though.
>>
>>335815129
New IP's and Games are gonna be shown when NX is revealed

Wii U only has Zelda U and the shitty Paper Mario Color Splash

I agree that new games could be announced for 3DS though.
>>
>>335814910
but the article does not state the source of the claim either
>>
>>335815420
>Here’s the full statement from Nintendo:

“Nintendo changes its approach to the [E3] show every year. This June, Nintendo will focus its attention on the upcoming game in The Legend of Zelda series. The Wii U version of the game will be playable for the first time on the E3 show floor, and it will be the only playable game Nintendo presents at the show in order to provide attendees a complete immersion. Additional information about Nintendo’s E3 plans will be announced in the future.”

It's from Nintendo Press Room
>>
>>335815515
pasting some text is also not a source but after googling, a lot of sites report the same thing, so i think it believable.
people at nintendo must be extremely retarded or they simply don't have any other games to show anymore.
>>
>>335813747
Well, it would be stupid to demo the inferior handheld version over the Wii U one.
>>
I'll just remind people of the leak that happened earlier. I'll be waiting for news on that torte city game
>>
>>335816272
>Torte City game

Already confirmed to be Kirby Robobot
>>
>>335816392
when?
>>
>>335816272
>I'll be waiting for news on that torte city game
That ended up being Kirby
>>
>New president is completely ignorant about the importance of E3 one year after their flop their completely wrecked them

This is painful to watch. Iwata may have had a rough year last year but at least he tried. Just throwing in the white flag despite that you have a new console to announce that supposedly comes out in less than a year. I get the feeling this is one of those Japanese business men decisions where they just have no actual understanding of the importance of events that don't happen in Japan.
>>
>>335817591
The new president was head of the NoA branch before Reggie, so I'm not completely prepared to write him off just yet

With that said, yes, his first year isn't even over yet and this is a pretty crappy way to make what's still a first impression
>>
File: anti social teens.jpg (589 KB, 1648x2105) Image search: [Google]
anti social teens.jpg
589 KB, 1648x2105
>>335814190
>>
>>335814190
fuck, right in the feels.
>>
>>335814190
I cant not belive that Shigeri Motomoto has been dead for 27 years.
>>
File: 1445443348069.png (121 KB, 250x418) Image search: [Google]
1445443348069.png
121 KB, 250x418
>>335813747
>mfw /v/ is beginning to turn on Nintendo
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.