[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else like the new Doom? write in spoilers so the Doom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
anyone else like the new Doom?
write in spoilers so the Doom purists can't find us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kn68tnAUeU
>>
>>335812693
Fuck off.
>>
>>335812693
I'm sorry no one likes you're edgy CoD, no need to hide it. Doom 3 wasn't even that good but it's better than this sadly
>>
>>335812920
kek
>>
File: no ally.png (2 MB, 1761x561) Image search: [Google]
no ally.png
2 MB, 1761x561
>Write in spoilers so the doom purists can't find us
>Not regularly just using the catalog search function for doom

REEEEE
The leaked trailer was decent, the actual SP footage was meh. Definitely not a 60 dollar game. Get it when it's below 30.

And in case you missed the leaked unfinished trailer, here's a mirror
http://corpsesnsouls.com/Doom4/Doom4.mp4
>>
This game makes me appreciate Quake 4.
>>
I like how you can jump around in arena
but that is pretty much it
Why do monsters even drop health and ammo? What sense does that make?
>>
spoiler
>>
ugh, what's with all the wave defense set pieces? that reeks of being too lazy to actually design a level
>>
File: smug animu a la mode.jpg (130 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smug animu a la mode.jpg
130 KB, 499x499
>>335812693
I like it and it'll be a very good Doom game.

Don't let /v/ discourage you, /v/ is nothing but a bunch of little faggots that don't actually play video games. This place is their hugbox where they can strive to have the different opinion than everyone else to make themselves feel better.

Like me I pre-ordered and will enjoy the game just to spite /v/ because I know they're little bitch faggots that will get triggered by it.
>>
>>335812693
>>335815738

What i don't get is that this is as edgy as the old Doom games, features the same quality of content too

Why people act like Doom 1-3 are the holy grail of FPS. This is how i imagined Doom would play in the future
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.