[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there something like a flashcard or SD card reader for Gamecube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 41KkwHrCRtL.jpg (31 KB, 435x500) Image search: [Google]
41KkwHrCRtL.jpg
31 KB, 435x500
Is there something like a flashcard or SD card reader for Gamecube in order to play isos and stuff.
>>
just homebrew a wii
>>
There is, actually.
It's a little device that you add to your Gamecube without needing to solder, and then you just plug your SD card into it.
>>
What >>335810738 said, just get a Wii (not the black ones, though, those don't have GCN controller or memory card ports) and homebrew it.
>>
>>335811648
Those only support 4GB SD cards though.
>>
>>335812002
my black wii has gamecube. i think it was the wii sports resort bundle.
>>
>>335812403
i think he means that garbage budget wii model that doesn't have gamecube or wifi capabilities
>>
>>335812002
The earlier models do and it's not like they're hard to find
>>
>>335812471
Later standard Wii models don't have Gamecube support either. They literally glued the controller and memory card flaps shut.
>>
>>335810738
>>335812002
OP here. I've already homebrewed my Wii when I got a Wii U.

I just thought it would be nice to take my Gamecube out of the closet and see that startup animation again. So I did and it felt good. Then I got the idea of flashcards and whatnot.
>>
>>335810738
Do any of the Gamecube loaders on the Wii have GBA player support or emulation yet? I remember Sonic Adventure 1 would freeze if I tried to mess with the Chao garden because it didn't support that.
>>
>>335813661
Not entirely sure, but I doubt it. Which loader did you use/are using right now?
>>
>>335815710
I haven't emulated GC on Wii in a while but I was using Nintendont.
>>
>>335815797
Nintendont is the best one in my opinion, but maybe Dios Mios can do it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.