[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: games that you hope will be good that probably wont be good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: nomanssky.jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
nomanssky.jpg
42 KB, 460x215
ITT: games that you hope will be good that probably wont be good.
>>
>>
>>335806937
even if it's good, shitposters on /v/ will claim it's the worst zelda ever
>>
>>335806802
I have no hopes
>>
Ni-Oh
Horizon Zero Dawn
Last Guardian
Since it'll give more reason for the PS4 to be useful
No Man's Sky
Scalebound
>>
>>335807034
>Nioh
>going to be bad
Have you even played that demo?!
>>
>>335806802
It's harder to think of a game that probably will be good.
>>
>>335807249
Not yet, but I've downloaded it. Still caught up in DaS3.
>>
>>335806802
i have a feeling it will be a spore level dissapointment
>>
>>335807004
At least everyone will finally agree TP was amazing and Skyward Sword was alright
>>
>>335807409
Play that demo man. You got a week to do it.
>>
File: Ek817Gh.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ek817Gh.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>335807009
>>335807331
This
>>
>>335807034
> Last Guardian
stay strong my friend.. team ico have yet to make a bad game and ueda left quite late into dev
>>
>>335807836
It's timed? Shit.
>>
I want Ys 8 to be amazing but it'll probably just be good or decent like 7 and Celceta.
>>
>>335807524
Twlight Princess was half amazing, half terrible/this boring shit taking forever. Best 3d bosses and dungeons tho.
>>
>>335807960
Concerned it may be a duke nukem type situation by this point though.
>>
Dude Sex: Mankind Divided
Overwatch
Insurgency Sandstorm
Squad
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
>>
File: insulttoinjury.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
insulttoinjury.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>335807524
<Greentext/>Liking skyward sword
>>
>>335807524
I tried playing TP not long ago, couldn't finish it.
Most boring 3D Zelda game for sure. That dark and gloomy art style does not fit the game at all.
>>
>>335807524
TP was alright and SS was also alright.
>>
>>335806802
There are two groups of No Man's Sky fans.

Group A knows what the game is and what it isn't. They'll love it.

Group B, through no fault of the developer, deluded themselves into thinking it was a do-everything game. They will get bored after an hour and be incredibly disappointed, when they realize it's not.
>>
>>335808495
This is true. I believe it's due to the fact that early on they did market it saying "limitless possibilities," but they were only referring to their procedural generation stuff, not actual activities within the game.
>>
>>335807960
Ueda left Sony, not the development of The Last Guardian. He's still heading that game as a private contractor. TLG will be great, there are literally no reasons to be worried.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.