[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a brand new traditional 2D Metroid game on 3DS isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1371089842475.png (336 KB, 478x1047) Image search: [Google]
1371089842475.png
336 KB, 478x1047
If a brand new traditional 2D Metroid game on 3DS isn't announced at this year's E3, I'm going to kill everyone on this board, starting with myself.
>>
>>335803535
>he doesn't know about this years nintendo e3
>>
>>335803535
Shut up, Nick.
>>
File: 1460901974381.png (687 KB, 545x537) Image search: [Google]
1460901974381.png
687 KB, 545x537
>nintendo
>games
>>
>>335803823
They just said Zelda will be the only playable game, they didn't say they would announce nothing else.
>>
>>335803535
Anon you need to understand that Nintendo has to die so it must sell its franchise to more competent editors who will finally pay to offer the game we deserve to us.
Nintendo as it is thinks Federation Force is a good game for the fans
>>
Go cry a river with the other Metroidfags, then go play Axiom Nexus or one of those other indie clones of Metroid. It's all you're going to get now.
>>
>>335803535
>I'm going to kill everyone on this board, starting with myself.
I don't appeciate obnoxious metroid fans on the Internet, but hey this post at least has humour in it.
>>
>>335803535
If the next traditional 2D Metroid game isn't a proper full-blown HD entry on Wii U or NX, I'm going to kill everyone who plays on stupid handhelds, encouraging Nintendo to make games that only appear on the 3DS.

I'm not going to buy or use that damned thing. I want a real controller and a proper screen, not to sit on my couch staring at a tiny device that is a literal pain to use.
>>
Nintendo is well aware of how hated Federation Force is, so I wouldn't be surprised if they scrambled to make a traditional 2D Metroid to coincide with the release. It would probably cost pennies to make and definitely can be done in under a year.
>>
IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAAAAAAIR
>>
>>335805070
If Nintendo sold off the Metroid franchise, Samus would become a tranny.
>>
>>335805070
>Metroid has had literally only one out of nine games be actually bad
>ten if you want to count zero mission
People argue a lot about Fusion and Zero mission, but it's all relative. Nothing until Other M was actually so bad you couldn't have good, Metroid fun with it. Federation Force is very underwhelming as a concept, but there seems to be little butthurt over the actual game part of the game. We'll see how it shakes out.

Even if it's absolute shit, that's 2 out of 10/11 games for the series being bad. Other companies wish they had a track record like that.
>>
>>335810071
>ten if you want to count zero mission

Why the fuck wouldn't you count Zero Mission?
>>
>>335810071
>but there seems to be little butthurt over the actual game part of the game.
The "game" part of the game is mostly the only butthurt I see about the whole thing.
How slow it is. how normal, easy to come by equipment in the other games is rationed out among players How the exploration and upgrade portions of Metroid are not present.

This entire game could have been Labeled "Moon Chronicles Operations" and people would be less angry about it's existence.
>>
>I'm going to kill everyone on this board

>starting with myself.

>Fucking ghost
>>
File: ChERVejWkAEXUAU[1].jpg (27 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ChERVejWkAEXUAU[1].jpg
27 KB, 600x450
Hope you enjoy Federation Force
>>
>>335811215
>Someone actually took the time and effort to type and print that
>>
m8 just play AM2R. It's better than all the 2D Metroid games Nintendo has made, yes, including Super.
>>
>>335811601
>Someone actually took the time and effort to type this inane reply that took as long as the image s/he is lambasting and I'm ironically doing the same thing
>>
>>335811846
That's because Metroid II is better than Super, it was just stuck on inferior hardware.
>>
>>335805807
I didn't even notice that until now. Top kek
>>
>>335812126
This is the correct opinion.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.