[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FINALLY WE CAN RELATE NOW WHERE SIDE BY SIDE THIS IS GREAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
FINALLY WE CAN RELATE
NOW WHERE SIDE BY SIDE THIS IS GREAT
>>
>>335802312
Was Colors the last great Sonic game?
>>
>>335802558
It was the last one I played and I did rather enjoy it.
>>
>>335802558
generations exists so no
>>
>>335802558
Generations was great.
Lost World was okay.
>>
>>335802558
>the gimicky power-ups
>the shitty double jump
>the lagg when using wiimote+numchuck
>70% of the levels are 2D puzzles rather than fun spectical plaforming

I mean, I liked the game but god is it overhyped as being this savoir of the franchise,
it was passable at best
>>
>>335803075
I liked the wisps (they were totally unnecessary in Lost World). I did have trouble with that floaty double jump at first.

The only real problem I have with the game is how insanely short the bosses were. None of them were hard at all and they lasted 2 minutes if you were just messing around.
>>
>>335802312
i love how once you unlock super sonic, it edits the levels to remove the wisps sections
>>
>>335804636
Yeah, but then you get that shitty three second loop of the main theme rather than the awesome music the level you're playing had.
>>
>>335802558
colors wasn't even as good as everyone said. although i did get that game After i got generations. but damn those cutscenes were cringeworthy
>>
>>335804984
I'd say Adventure's were more cringe worthy but they're too hilarious. It's more of the animation than the writing in the case anyway. Speaking of writing, pic related is still the best written Sonic game even though the gameplay itself is shit
>>
>>335805418
I'm convinced I'm the only one who likes Black Knight's gameplay.

Playing as Knuckles was hell, though.
>>
Sonic Color's music is probably my most shameful guilty pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUBn23J6M14

Fucking love this performance!
>>
This year is the 25th anniversary of sonic and there isn't even a main line game coming out. What the fuck?

>generations was 5 years ago
>>
>>335806574
Man I like colors' music too but that video is cringeworthy
>>
>>335806574
BRigTe liGHTs ColORs ALL ARouND

That's not the original singer is it? Reminds me of that Pillows concert where they sang for so long, the lead singer sounded like death by the time they got to Last Dinosaur.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.