[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone get into the paragon beta?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ZgITAhb.png (627 KB, 1088x630) Image search: [Google]
ZgITAhb.png
627 KB, 1088x630
anyone get into the paragon beta?
>>
its almost as if shitposting threads are the only way to guarantee replies
>>
i've been in the alpha since day one.
>>
yup never bothered to install it
fuck mobas
>>
>>335800117
Yeah. I like it. Sverog main. Murdoc shitters get out.
Why does everyone under value armor/shield cards.
>>
yeah, just waiting to play once it comes avaliable

my friend was in the earlier one and told me it was shit
>>
Are you shitposting using your console nigg?
>>
So no one actually wants to talk about the game?
>>
>>335802341
Noopee
>>
>>335802341
never played it so i don't have anything to talk about yet
>>
i wanted to go in but i have to pay?
>>
File: 1459570158331.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459570158331.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>>335802046
what makes you think im using a console
>>335802341
op here, i was hoping some people here already played it, but i guess its understandable since its only been out for about 2 hours. after my dank souls 2 download finishes ill start downloading the beta to see how it is .
>>335802726
no its free. but im not sure if its open to everyone
>>
But is free or not?

they are crazy if they believe people will pay for a smite clone
>>
>>335801762

Same. I tried it out, too. Just not my thing.

Moving around was so slow, one of the emails they sent me actually advertised "faster movement" as a feature. And this is after they buffed movement speed twice in alpha.

Abilities were hard to land and didn't really feel that impactful (well, most of them didn't feel impactful anyway). Took forever whacking creeps with basic attacks to kill one.

The jungle miners felt completely pointless, hardly gave enough XP to make the trip to them worthwhile, even when maxed out.

Card system is confusing and pointless. Feels like it was only added to add a sense of progression.
>>
File: 2016-04-28_11-28-22.png (335 KB, 393x645) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-28_11-28-22.png
335 KB, 393x645
yes, i got in a long time ago. the game is alright. has it gotten better? i havent played it in about a month or two.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.