[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He is literally impossible. In every fucking sense of the word,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: JUST FUCKING DIE.jpg (43 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
JUST FUCKING DIE.jpg
43 KB, 600x400
He is literally impossible. In every fucking sense of the word, this boss is impossible. There is absolutely no way to refute him being possible to beat. I have absolutely no idea why Miyazaki thought that inserting a thematically impossible boss fight into his game was a good idea but he literally did it. This should not have been allowed. There should be legal repercussions for inserting a boss halfway through the game that cannot lose. He literally, figuratively, objectively robbed us of half his game. This was false advertising in every sense of the word, instead of a fun and challenging video game we got something that is literally impossible to progress in because this one boss has no weaknesses, no way to counter it, no mercy at all. How was this allowed to happen?
>>
roll roll attack
>>
File: iiiiiih.png (5 KB, 911x489) Image search: [Google]
iiiiiih.png
5 KB, 911x489
just dodge bro
>>
Is this the hourly bait thread?
>>
He is supposed to eat Gods, why should they make this fight easy?
>>
meme thread
>>
You don't know what literally means I see.
>>
>>335798565
>impossible

He was so easy, I just walked up to the fog gate and said "omae wa mou shinderu" and he realized he fell over when I walked through.
>>
>>335798565

Are you saying that everyone on here who's done it is lying? And YouTube videos are faked?

ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE BITCH
>>
you don't actually need to dodge him, his weapons arent magic.

100% phys shield will completely block his stuff, just move around to his back whilst blocking and tag him in recovery.

rush down the shadow ASAP then revert back to this strategy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHWpE4bqms4

lol
>>
>>335798874
Wow nice gook meme bro
>>
>>335799007
It's a gook game. It's like how the Konami Code is in every Konami game. You use gook techniques and gook games are gook easy.
>>
>>335798812
Aldrich eats gods
>>
>>335798565
Stamina + shield and you get him first try
>>
>>335798565
I'm so glad this is a pasta now.
>>
>>335798565
You know how dodging right broke blood starved beast?
He's broken by dodging left.
Not even kidding or exaggerating. Dodge left and under his sword. He cannot hit you.
Get behind him for purple beam
Ta da
>>
>>335798565
can't even tell if this has become a meme yet or not
>>
>>335798565
He's rough for sure but he has a few openings and you can dodge roll behind him during attacks to get a couple hits. Just stay close to him and manage your stamina. However more than anything else you just have to git gud
>>
File: 1428532119081.png (28 KB, 495x444) Image search: [Google]
1428532119081.png
28 KB, 495x444
>>335798565
I know we have this meme every time souls game is released since the pc version of ds1, but why the fuck is it Pontiff this time?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.