[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nerds were phased out of gaming in 2007 with the naturally occurring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1454027360521.webm (849 KB, 800x720) Image search: [Google]
1454027360521.webm
849 KB, 800x720
Nerds were phased out of gaming in 2007 with the naturally occurring paradigm shift of the niche and mainstream markets trading places.
FPS like Gaylo and Cowaduty wouldn't have been profitable otherwise.
I've seen this demographic described as "Gamer 2.0".
The real face of 2.0 isn't dudebros as much as an apathetic casual market that is a vast silent majority of sheep who try and ape alphas because alphas are charismatic.
But dudebros are ostentatious so they became the face.
After them were their girlfriends and women seeking attention, "Gamer 3.0".
With their boyfriends playing unpausable compedative games these vanity riddled vapid attention starved creatures seek out other ways of grabbing attention for sustenance and what do you know, there is now an incredibly large portion of the male population that enjoys videogames.
Thus titty streamers were born and outrage culture took root.
Internet socialites aka dumb vain bitches go on to click the click bait because they don't understand they're being trolled by journos who no longer have a reason to be considering the ease of self publishing.
A mass influx of political agendas flows into the industry to try and attempt to make a male dominated industry centered around the action genera like no other medium, appear inclusive.
>>
>>335797319
True. And?
>>
Yeah. I'm not going to read that.
>>
>>335797319
>OH NO MY SECRET CLUB!!
fuck off faggot
>>
>>335797319
i want to play video games with Stefanie Joosten!
>>
>>335799281
What went wrong /joosten/?
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Relative-Shot-in-Back-of-Head-in-Scripps-Ranch--341393542.html
>>
>>335797319
preach nigga
>>
>>335797319
Young nigga preach. (preach) (preachan)
>>
>>335797319
I agree with every point. It just goes to show that only 98% of this place is retarded, with a few others whose perception truly is overseer tier. In b4 fedora tips and yous.
>>
two words: hella fr*ckin epic

you really got to the core of the issue anon, your such a deep thinker
>>
>>335799495
>tfw Stef is interested in going to San Diego for Twitch con or Comic Con
>>
>>>/r/kotakuinaction
>>
>>335799171
not him but no fag, fuck YOU
>>
I can't do this today, /v/, I'm too depressed to deal with your retarded shit.
>>
ok
nice piece breh
B+
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.