[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that Bloodborne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: I5x5pei.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
I5x5pei.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that Bloodborne was a better game than DaS3?

BB > DaS3

Discuss
>>
Completely depends on what you're looking for in a FROM RPG game.

MP, DS3 is far better.
SP, BB is far better.
>>
Haha, yeah, s-stupid pcucks, you d-dont have the REAL g-game.
>>
I like them both equally. I like Soulsborne games so I don't see any reason why I'd need to pick one or the other.
Unless...you know...you want to start a subtle console war thread.
>>
Which is longer?

Also dark souls 1 a best.
>>
>>335792796
Is there something like this for 3? Because 3 is linear as fuck.
>>
No, DS3 > BB.
Bloodborne:
>lack of weapons
>easy healing
>easy parrying
>samey areas
>armor was useless and only for fashion
>no build variety
>little replayability
>chalice dungeons
>shitty covenants
>crappy PVP gun spamming-fest
>exclusive release hampering online community

DS3
>Tonnes of class variety and weapons
>Lots of different areas
>Much better PVP
>Covenants dont suck
>better variety of enemies
>better overall boss design
>bigger player-base with more active online
>multiplatform and doesn't start a console war as soon as its brought up
>>
>>335792974
>DS3 multiplayer is good
I love this meme.
>>
>>335793546
>better variety of enemies
>better overall boss design
LOL now come one.
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20151016005034-2.png (637 KB, 648x650) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20151016005034-2.png
637 KB, 648x650
BB = DS3

BB had better atmosphere, setting and trick weapons are fun as hell.
DS3 is bigger, more varied and feels like a completed game from start to finish.

DS3 badly needs fun weapons with interesting movesets.
BB badly needs DS1/DS3 multiplayer, not stupid "ring a chime and let as many people as you want join you" system. Also, it's stupid how many unique enemies are hidden in boring as sin chalices. Such a waste.
>>
>>335793592
No need to defend shitty DS2 anymore, anon, DS3 is also on PC and you can play a proper non-bastardized Souls game in 60FPS.
>>
>someone kicks off a DS3 thread with a DS3 meme
>thread hits the posting limit fairly quickly

>someone kicks off a BB thread with the same style of meme
>20 posts, 8 individual posters when it finally hits page 10

Thanks for contributing to my laughs, OP.
>>
>>335793620
Well its true, most enemies in Bloodborne where the same thing copied all over the game, and the only bosses you hear anyone talk about is Gascoigne, Gehrman and Vicar Amelia
>>
>>335792796
>another "bb>ds3" shill thread
>any comeback against op's "opinion" is just responded with "lol no fag" or "nice bait keep trying" and the likes
>this happens daily
>retards STILL reply

Sage if you have to, then hide
>>
>>335793778
The only bosses people talk about in 3 are Nameless King and? See? 3 is rushed shit.
>>
>>335792796
I think DaS3 has better level design and better bosses on the average. It also allows for much more varied play styles.
On the other hand, BB is the fresher experience with an amazing setting.

I still liked DS3 more, it's everything I want out of a Souls game, even if it's not that imaginative
>>
>>335793746
I won't believe they won't pull another SotFS bullshit until they announce their new IP's release date.
>>
>>335793889
>*lie*

S-SEE?!?? IT HAPPENS WITH "X" TOO!! HAHAHA GET BTFO!!
>>
DS3 is better. Everyone knows that already
>>
>>335793956
triggered
>>
>>335793942
>SotFS
They won't, they only re-release games that are very flawed on release and panned by community. See AC games.

There's nothing to revamp in DS3, it's great as it is, all we're getting is DLC.
>>
>>335793778
Don't forget
>Maria is cute CUTE CUTE!!!!
shitpost threads

>>335793889
Theres also Sulyvahn, Soul of Cinder, Gundyr, Dancer, Dragonslayer Armor and Abyss Watchers
>>
>>335794037
Still waiting for a GOTY edition to buy it on sale, because fuck From and Scamco. I know I'm missing out on multiplayer with the pirated copy, but I've still had fun PvE.
>>
>>335793889
Dancer, Pontiff, Abyss Watchers and Twin Princes are always mentioned. Sorry bro.
>>
>>335793546

You forgot DS3 begin easy as fuck by comparison.
>>
>>335792796
>DaS3 reuses a shit load of assests
>BB is a completely new fresh IP

BB it is.
>>
>>335793746
Souls gameplay is consolized shit no matter what platform you play. It is designed for autists with shitty controllers.
>>
File: 1461249998460.png (90 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1461249998460.png
90 KB, 960x540
>>335792796
They're equal.
What may put DaS3 ahead; is if it gets Old Hunters/Artorias tier DLC.

BB is as good as DaS1, better than DaS2, more reminiscent of Demons than either of them. And tbqh famalam, bloodborne is more fun to play. I don't know, maybe I'm tired of the strict souls formula.
>>
>>335792796
Dark Souls > Demons Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2 > Bloodborne
>>
>>335794364
>originally a console game
>consolized shit
You mean it's not casualized for PC audience?
>>
I prefer DaS3. Bloodborne base game had very little replayability, bosses (except ebrietas) were a cakewalk due to parry spam abuse, the areas were very linear and often just a glorified straight corridor, it had the absolutely horrible chalice dungeons which added nothing interesting to the base game except being a monotonous time waster and some weapons were fun but most of them were just a DaS/DeS weapon with an useless gimmick attached to it. Not to mention the game is 20 hours long.

I am a big fan of TOH, and I admit that I ended up liking BB over most Souls games due to it. But the BB base game just doesn't cut it for me.
>>
What were your favourite areas in each game?

For me:
BB=Hemwick Charnel Lane
DS3=Irithyll
>>
>>335795602
BB=Nightmare Frontier
DS3=Archdragon Peak
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.