[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> literally three (3) games coming out on the WiiU for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 1378mc.jpg (43 KB, 521x362) Image search: [Google]
1378mc.jpg
43 KB, 521x362
> literally three (3) games coming out on the WiiU for the rest of the year

Thanks Nintendo
>>
>>335785315

They're still better than Xbone's multiplats, Sony's 20 fps movies, and PC's shovelware
>>
>>335785407
That's cute but I'd rather play the new Nier at 20fps than Mario and sonic at the Olympic Fisting Event
>>
>>335785315
Why is the whole Internet acting like they won't show anything new at E3?
>>
>>335785407
That's such a pitiful defense
>>
>>335785315

Reminds me of the Gamecube days. 2005 and 2006 were so dry for games, and everyone was only looking forward to Twilight Princess which ended up going multiplatform.

Maybe Nintendo is hoping to replicate the success of the Wii by retracing their footsteps as closely as possible.
>>
>>335785507
>implying nier is this year
kek, enjoy your multiplats
>>
>>335785315
>three (3)
Is this the new stupid thing to do?
>>
The Wii U will be remembered as a 'hey that wasn't too bad' console. Nobody in their right mind can say it didn't have games.

But maybe I'm biased because I don't see multiplats as console games because I play PC which is what makes the Wii U stand out.

Not releasing anything in 2016 to (hopefully) make the NX launch stronger might be the last trick Nintendo has left up its sleeve. It's make it or break it at this point. If the NX fizzles I don't think even the die hard Nintendo fans are going to stay because they had to put up with all the delays for NOTHING.
>>
>>335785315
who literally even plays nintendo games anymore? nintendo died after the n64 era. nothing redeemable has come after that.
>>
>>335785708

How new are you? That's been commonplace for many, many years.
>>
>>335785315
That's a very good point, I do have a massive backlog of games. I guess I should be thankful.
>>
>>335785665
At least Gamecube had third party and some really good Nintendo games like Custom Robo, Chibi Robo, Batallion Wars and Baiten Kaitos and not just a shitty "crossover" or a mediocre Mario game

This really reminds you GC anon? because I don't remember any similar a situation like the Wii U
>>
>>335785815
Dunno, never noticed it before.
>>
>>335785751
Everybody is saying PS3 didn't have games
>>
>>335785942
NSMBU may have been mediocre, but 3D World is fantastic.
>>
>>335785536
Because they actually said that at E3 Zelda U will be only playable game. Key word being playable here, but that's not concrete enough to stop influx of ebin images, especially the one in which guy with mario hat changes it, gotta love it. They might show new games, they might not.
>>
>>335786019
I was talking about Mario and Sonic. Also Color Splash

Meh, 3D World was alright. At least was like 220% better than 3D Land
>>
> the new Zelda game is also on wiiu

So why would anyone rush out to buy the NX?
>>
>>335785942

Hell yes it reminds me of the cube. 2005 had Resident Evil 4 and Killer 7 (neither of which were exclusive). 2006 had nothing.

The cube went through a huge drought at the end of its lifecycle and people were constantly giving Nintendo shit for their lack of games.
>>
I wonder just how bad this year's e3 is gonna be for them. Last year's literally killed Iwata so it'll be hard for them to fuck up even more.

Will Reggie have a heart attack live on stage?
>>
>>335786028
Their only playable U game, isn't it? People are forgetting the 3DS is a thing. Also, of course they'll show something else.
>>
>>335785942
>console has smash
>console has a delayed zelda release
>console had third-party support but because of gimmicks the third-parties ran away
>console has no gaems in its last year

Wii U is just a shittier GC and GC atleast had good line-up of games.
>>
>>335786147
>Color Splash
Oh, yeah, that game we know nothing about. Yeah, I guess it looks like Sticker Star, so that means it'll suck 100%. In spite of the comparison you made about 3D World being a ton better than 3D Land, even though they may look really similar at a first glance...
>>
>>335786197
Ebin images > discussing and speculating.
>>
File: 1461331882864.jpg (29 KB, 430x350) Image search: [Google]
1461331882864.jpg
29 KB, 430x350
>>335785407
What a sad pile of garbage has the gaming industry become when the console war is now "well our feces stink less".
>>
>>335785704
>enjoy your multiplats
Enjoy getting nothing.
>>
>>335785315
I know this sounds shitty, but I havn't finished most of my Wii U and 3DS games because they kept pumping them out last year.

It also didn't help that I imported a japanese consoles and was also getting those releases.

So how long until some NX info...
>>
>>335788286
Probably late fall.
>>
>>335786007

He said 'nobody in their right mind'

Only meme loving fucks of this site still are not through the 'PS3 NO GAEMS ;^)' phase
>>
>>335786254

>after the giant success of Nintendo's previous console, the Nintendo 64 and mediocre performance of Sony's console, PlayStation, what follows is giant succsess of Sony's consoles, PS2 and downfall of Nintendo with Gamecube
>after the giant success of Nintendo's previous console, Wii and mediocre performance of Sony's console, PlayStation3, what follows is giant succsess of Sony's consoles, PS4 and downfall of Nintendo with WiiU

pottery

brace for NX being good again
>>
>>335786148
Why would anyone rush out to buy a Wii U?
>>
>>335785751
The Wii U has a better library than the Wii at least. Shame you have to know Japanese to make the most of it.
>>
my favourite video games are superior to your favourite video games. this is fact.
>>
>>335785315
Don't forget about Yooka Laylee.
>>
File: fuckingdone.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
fuckingdone.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>335785315
What the fuck are you even doing?
>>
MODS! DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW! DO YOUR JOB
>>
>#FE
Censored shit

>Color Splash
Sticker Star shit

>Zelda NX
Inferior version shit

Thanks Nintendo.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.