[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 20160427213515_1.jpg (699 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160427213515_1.jpg
699 KB, 1920x1080
>invade
>always 4v1
>>
>>335775513
git gud
>>
>Invade to be welcomed by a party of 4
>Get ganked and chased off
>Receive message with "stop being a lil bitch"
>>
>Want an even fight
>Invade

I love that now that Invading is hard mode all the pussy gankers are butthurt about it, meanwhile I am loving the challenge
>>
>brings 3 friends

Easy Souls.
>>
>>335775513
>invading boss zones
fucking retard
>>
>area after pontiff
>get invaded by dark spirit and aldrich faithful
>try to gank me so i summon a phantom to even the odds
>get invaded by 2 other spirits

me and some other phantom almost went through a total of 10 invaders before they got smart and went for me exclusively
>>
>>335775513
That's From telling you not to ruin others' fun. If you truly want to keep doing that you gotta fight 1v4, and if you win it then you've earned your own fun at the expense of the others.
>>
>>335775513
>get low health
>run towards group of enemies
>gankers will mindlessly chase you
>heal while they get fucked by enemies

not that hard desu
>>
>>335776026
>ruining fun
>pvp being not fun

Fucking casul
>>
>>335775513
>put dark sign down outside sully's room
>always a fight club
>everyone is always fair and have good etiquette

turns out fight clubs get boring as fuck after awhile, plus 60% of everyone I fight is endgame SL with endgame weapon.

one time a host started chucking dung pies at me while I was doing the prostration pose and after the fifth dung pie the three other red phantoms ganged up on him, nice to see red's not eating host's shit just because he's doing fightclubs.

invading someone and getting them mob killed or killing them when they are trying to gank is way more fun than 1v1.
>>
File: 1406820863167.jpg (10 KB, 486x521) Image search: [Google]
1406820863167.jpg
10 KB, 486x521
>invade
>4v1
>host and phantoms are doing a gimmick that severely gimps them
>>
>>335776069
not OP but people literally go out of their way to clear the whole are then sit near bonfire in 2+ phantom ganksquads with dried fingers on waiting for invaders to gang up on
also giant seed
>>
>invade
>hide behind mobs to kill the host
>git gud
>invade
>host has 3 phantoms with him
>wow that's now how dark souls is meant to be played!
>>
>>335775723
It would be fun if there wasn't ridiculous latency every time I invade. That shit can be shrugged off in a 1v1 but when you're outnumbered it's insanely frustrating. And yes I have crossregion matchmaking disabled and I live on the west coast not some euro shithole.
>>
>>335776312
Yea I see those a lot, too. What do gankers get out of killing invaders anyway? Do they get shackles from purples?
>>
>>335776361
>I live on the west coast
>I have cross-region off
>I always get lag
>Europe is the one that's a shithole
>>
File: totallyfuckingblind.webm (1 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
totallyfuckingblind.webm
1 MB, 720x405
>Get invaded
>Activate Octocamo
>>
>>335775513
>dark souls 2
>get invaded by two people at the same time
>one decides to watch while I fight with the other one
>when I kill him he bows and we start to fight
>somehow I end up victorious
>bow as thanks for a good fight like men

so DS3 is filled with faggots, no wonder
>>
>>335776361
>Euro Shithole
Literally almost every euro country has better internet than the entirety of the west coast, I haven't had any latency issues but then again I am on a 100mb/s up and down connection.

Companies like time warner and comcast have shit ass fucking routing on their lines, and for games that use certain uPnP connections you will always get latency out the ass. Even if you get good speed that's just from your uplink and back, meanwhile fuck all goes on from the uplink to the main line/backbone for transfering data out of your area.

Most of america has terrible fucking internet, and while DS3 doesn't have the best servers and netcoding, you have to realize that most of the internet in america is behind LITERAL shitholes like a majority of fucking africa. (but yeah you will never get rid of inherent latency over distance no matter how direct your connection, always turn off cross region)
>>
>>335776443
>>335776758
I clarified that I don't live in a Serbian gulag because everytime you ever complain about latency on /v/ you always get called a russian or a BR.
>>
File: 1451526158342.jpg (50 KB, 1024x876) Image search: [Google]
1451526158342.jpg
50 KB, 1024x876
>>335776958
It's funny because Serbian internet quality is good enough to compete with american internet and some eastern european countries have literally scandinavia-tier internet
>>
>>335776958
The fun fact is that BRs and Russians usually have better internet than us as well, they are just so fucking far away that there is inherent latency in play that can't get better no matter what.

But yeah man, west coast has the worst internet in the US outside of bumfuck nowhere central US
>>
>>335776636
Did you make this? Is this suppose to be impressive? Chances are you or that person laying down was wearing the thief ring anyways. Try doing that in a more obvious spot for them to find you
>>
File: 1429907494731.png (205 KB, 496x499) Image search: [Google]
1429907494731.png
205 KB, 496x499
>335777777
7s get
>>
>>335777764
Pls stop
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.