[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lying to the public for almost 3 years to sell more Wii U.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: HNI_0005.jpg (13 KB, 250x138) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0005.jpg
13 KB, 250x138
>lying to the public for almost 3 years to sell more Wii U.
>stringing along Wii U owners on an annual basis
>ulltimately holding all of those customers hostage for another year and selling them an inferior version so they can go for round 2.
Tell me I'm not the only salty one.
>>
I'm salty
>>
I'm not that mad. It's shitty, but it's par for the course from Nintendo.
>>
File: Mega-Man-Legends-3.jpg (68 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
Mega-Man-Legends-3.jpg
68 KB, 570x300
>>335774957
I'm not. I've been immune to corporate bullshit for years now.
>>
>>335775165
Would you have really wanted it now that youve seen what a hack Inafune is?
>>
>>335774957
Everyone does this. You are faggots for beliving them. Capcom did this with MML3. SQUEENIX with FF versus.Naugtydogs with uncharted 4. Inafune with mighty9
>>
File: 1174557233276.jpg (46 KB, 563x545) Image search: [Google]
1174557233276.jpg
46 KB, 563x545
>consoles
>>
>>335775245
At least I would know for certain if it was good or bad. Capcom won't even allow me to complain about a game.
>>
>>335774957
Could have been worse, it could have been behind a kickstarter that was payed off.
>>
>>335774957
>buying consoles for games that aren't released

I bet you bought a PS3 for The Last Guardian and Kingdom Hearts 3.

Buy consoles for the games they already have, faggot. Not for the "promise" of future games.
>>
I actually am considering boycotting both Zelda NUX and the NX. And I have always been a staunch defender of Nintendo- they are my favourite games company and Zelda is my favourite series.

I think that if Nintendo hadn't done Directs for the last few years, understanding how much its customers value interaction with the company this would have been easier to swallow. But to have effectively one year of silence, only to hear about this as sloppy seconds from a shareholder meeting just proves to me that they don't give a flying fuck.
>>
File: Bernie.jpg (20 KB, 285x371) Image search: [Google]
Bernie.jpg
20 KB, 285x371
>>335774957
>buying stuff because of a promise
you have strong autism going there matey

I would never buy a console on launch. They can easily say goodbye to you because they have zero obligation to deliver anything on it and its not like this hasn't happened before.
>>
>>335775754
if no one bought consoles at launch none of them would ever be successful

honestly consoles are a shitty format that bring nothing to the industry but feigned exclusivity which is nothing but cancer

I think cheap alternatives to PC should exist but they should be open and modular like steamboxes. if you want to put linux on it it's your business, and no one would collect all the licensing fees from every developer that wants to put games on it

of course this would drive up the price of the hardware because people making them would have to actually profit off of them as opposed to the current model, but hardware, relatively good hardware that can do 1080p, is getting so dirt cheap now that as long as you're in the 400 dollar range I think you'll be fine

I have no idea what kind of tangent I just went off on and i'm sorry
>>
>>335776209
>I think cheap alternatives to PC should exist
They do: They're called consoles.

>honestly consoles are a shitty format that bring nothing to the industry
They bring a single piece of hardware to develop for. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to develop for 200 different hardware configurations and make sure something isn't horrifically broken on one of them?
>>
>>335776209
>if no one bought consoles at launch none of them would ever be successful

Then maybe Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo would get punished for having a shitty launch line-up, and they would actually learn a lesson.
>>
You're fucking retarded. You're going to be getting the same version of Zelda that you would have gotten anyway. You're not getting a gimped product. They're not going to make the Wii U version somehow worse than it would have been. If you bought a Wii U and expected Zelda, you're getting the exact same game you would have gotten regardless of the NX port.

This is like complaining about the fact Last of Us got ported to PS4. Yes, the PS4 version was superior, but that's not because they went decided during development to fuck up the PS3 version. And if you're mad they're releasing at the same time, tough fucking luck, because that's what consoles are like. Would it somehow make you feel better if they delayed the NX version six months? I hope not, because that's petty as fuck.
>>
File: ss (2015-08-10 at 12.57.43).jpg (26 KB, 278x291) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-08-10 at 12.57.43).jpg
26 KB, 278x291
>>335774957
you had wrong pic anon

FF XV
Last Guardian
KH 3
>>
File: 1446783836425.gif (50 KB, 720x666) Image search: [Google]
1446783836425.gif
50 KB, 720x666
post your face when you didn't buy a wii u
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.