[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Controller thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Dark_Souls_II_cover.jpg (56 KB, 256x369) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_II_cover.jpg
56 KB, 256x369
Just bought Dark Souls 2 on steam b4 I try 3.

Any PC controllers without the trash Xbox gamepad layout? Can you even use a PS3 controller on PC?
>>
>>335772570
>playing the worst souls game
why?
>>
http://emulation-general.wikia.com/wiki/SCP_Driver_Package

use this if you want to use a ps3 pad on a PC.

DONT use motioninjoy and your fine.
>>
>>335772570
The steam controller is great.
>>
what's wrong with xbox 360 gmapad you goober
>>
>>335772643
/thread
>>
>>335772643
Ebic maymay
>>
>>335772776
hueh

DS4 works wired with the 360 controller drivers
>>
>>335772570
>Just bought Dark Souls 2 on steam b4 I try 3.

You fucked up, son. Get a refund while you still can and just buy 3.
>>
>>335772643

Better than 3, aka flavor of the month
>>
>playing DS2 (I bet it's not even SotFS)
>not liking the 360 controller

ultimate pleb detected
>>
I use a Steam controller (bought it just for DS3 because my Logitech crapped out on me) but it was a very jarring at first.

The right trackpad controls like mouse-look. On one hand this takes a lot of getting used to and I would say requires more concentration on camera movement than if you were just using an analog stick. On the other hand, it's a lot more precise. Think basically the same advantages of using a mouse instead of a stick. You can move it around as fast as you want.

The two grip buttons underneath are really convenient for a game like Dark Souls. I have left grip bound to run/roll, so now I don't have to take my finger off the camera movement for that.

I'd recommend it if you think you can get over the initial awkwardness.
>>
>>335776263
>a very jarring experience* at first.
>>
>>335774084
>>335774516
Well well, looks like the Dark Souls 2 apologists already arrived.
>>
what is a good place to leave my summon sign if I want to earn good boy medals?

or do I have to join a certain covenant?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.