[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you genuinely enjoyed a game? I dont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: 1440837746936.gif (309 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1440837746936.gif
309 KB, 400x300
When was the last time you genuinely enjoyed a game?

I dont just mean liking it during the first week honeymoon period, I mean being able to look back weeks or months after you beat it and wanting to play it again with the same enthusiasm as when you first got it.
>>
I've been having so much fun with just 1 game since September
And I still haven't 100% it yet.
>>
>>335770297
GTA V on Xbox 360.

The first plane mission, I was marveling at how large and detailed the environment was and how well optimized it was for a decade old console
>>
File: 1384726634550.gif (3 MB, 528x308) Image search: [Google]
1384726634550.gif
3 MB, 528x308
Any game I buy. Currently its Dark Souls 3. Last time it was Gravity Rush Remastered. And before that was Xcom 2.

Once you stop being bitter life becomes much easier
>>
>enjoy
>game
>>
JOOJOO
NO
KIMIWAOUOU
BOUKEN
OORU
SUTAARU
BATTURU
>>
Actually enjoyed Kid Icarus Uprising so much it single-handedly restored my faith in video games. I did enjoy a bunch of other games on 3DS but none as much as KIU.
>>
>>335770823
how to stop being bitter and depressed?

inb4 "just be yourself :^)"
>>
Literally today.
>>
File: believe.png (17 KB, 243x240) Image search: [Google]
believe.png
17 KB, 243x240
>>335771141
I just accept what life gives me and just make plans to adapt around it. Trying to control unforeseen circumstances isnt fun. Think of mistakes as learning experiences so you will never do them again.

But I was never clinically depressed, so I wouldn't know how to stop being sad if you were clinically depressed.
>>
>>335771401
I wouldnt consider myself clinically depressed. I'm not even sure if I am depressed, I just never feel like doing anything and dont care to do anything despite the fact I know I'm a piece of shit who should be doing something
>>
File: 609173.jpg (4 MB, 2768x1557) Image search: [Google]
609173.jpg
4 MB, 2768x1557
4 save files, all past NG+3

one of them on NG+5

Playing every day since release day

If you're a prude cunt, then the most recent one I played was Bayonetta 2 when I got it 4 months ago

If by release date, then Splatoon

still play all three a lot
>>
Okami hd a year back or so
>>
>>335771141
Just don't be a mopey cunt or obsess over how mopey you are; learn to take the bad with the good. :^)
>>
>>335770297
Metro is pretty fun. The atmosphere and bullet conservation were enjoyable. Too bad it wasn't an open world like STALKER. I would've liked to go back to exhibition in Last Light and see how everyone was doing.
I'm halfway done reading Roadside Panic, and I'll probably go play the STALKER games after that.
>>
>>335771469
That's called being lazy. Work up your discipline. What I did was to make sure I made my bed every morning when I woke up. And if you have work/college and thus dont have time in the monring to make your bed, then get up earlier which may lead to you going to be earlier as well. And this is only one thing I made myself do.

Create a schedule of chores for yourself and keep to it. I found it to really help my work ethic. You get to a point to where eventually you like it and you feel accomplished.
>>
File: 1460976671928.gif (158 KB, 209x193) Image search: [Google]
1460976671928.gif
158 KB, 209x193
>>335770297
Recently, Trails in the Sky/Coldsteel series. That shit the perfect kind of jam for me.
I usually don't really give a shit about upcoming games, but I'm really excited about once Xseed finishes localization rest of the games.
>>
today, danganronpa 2.
>>
fear 1

always good
>>
>>335770297

Literally a few days ago. I decided to finally play Thief Deadly Shadows (with minimalist mod and gold edition mod) and holy fuck it was amazing. Finished it 2 days ago and am sad now it's over. Might try some mod levels out for it now.

I play old games all the fucking time though, so I never get this problem that OP talks about. The most recently released game I played came out in 2012 and it was Max Payne 3 which I played about a month ago after I did a replay of MP1 and 2. Ever since 2010 I've just been going back and playing old titles from past generations that I missed first time round and it's great. Quality vidya 24/7. And then every few months I might pop a new game in (and by new, I mean a game released this decade, probably over a few years old by the time I play it, but people still talk about it meaning it's actually good and not just shilling making false hype about it like every game on release).
>>
>>335770297
I've never enjoyed videogames, my whole life videogames have been nothing but a long string of dashed hopes and disappointment
>>
>>335770297
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9jbdsTkTmQ
>>
>>335770297
Tony Hawks Undeground 2/Thugpro.
TF2
Crash Bandicoot 3
Minecraft
Spyro 2
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Modded
>>
>>335771062
ASB is a terrible fighting game.

The jojo fanservice is good, but the game is ass otherwise.
>>
>>335771401
Clinical depression is so far beyond "sad" that it might as well be another universe.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.