[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did he fall in the well? How did he lose the armor? If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
How did he fall in the well?

How did he lose the armor?

If it was all Patches fault, how did Patches get his armor and make him fall in the well?

How on earth does giving him his armor help him get out of the well?

How is any NPC trapped anywhere when they just warp to Firelink when you accept their services?

How has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>335765983
We need to get to the bottom of this
>>
>>335765983
He ties his armor together to fashion a rope.

Like how they do it with bedsheets
>>
he probably fell asleep
>>
File: 1444512665938.png (29 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1444512665938.png
29 KB, 480x480
>>335766136
gr8 post m8
>>
>>335765983
Patches tells Siegward there's a titanite slab in the well, but he has to take off his armor if he's going to climb into it and Patches offers to hold onto it for him.

Then when Siegward goes to get the titanite slab Patches fucks off because some crazy undead stabbed and immolated himself and ran after him.
>>
>>335765983
He's embarrassed because he's at a church naked, He's not stuck at all
>>
He played Strip Poker with Patches all night. After losing his armour, Patches said his throat was parched and asked his new friend to fetch him water from the well. Patches then kicked him in the rear, causing him to fall into the well.
>>
>>335766093
i think siegward already did
>>
>>335765983
Patches drugged Siegward and had his way with his plump unconscious body all night long. Realising that when Siegward would awaken and take his revenge on Patches he threw his naked body down the well.
>>
File: 1461298154378.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1461298154378.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
>patches and seigward
>patrick and squidward
COINCIDENCE??
we are literally spongebob
>>
>>335765983
>squidward: help me man
>patrick: dude i can pull you up but i think your armor is weighing you down!
>patrick: i have an idea! put all your gear into the armor so youll be lighter when i pull you up!
>>
File: 432.png (770 KB, 1024x572) Image search: [Google]
432.png
770 KB, 1024x572
>>335765983
>How has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.