[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What'd you guys think of this? I downloaded it recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: sunset-overdrive-facebook.jpg (356 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
sunset-overdrive-facebook.jpg
356 KB, 1200x630
What'd you guys think of this?
I downloaded it recently because it was free, and thought it was great
>>
>>335762614
I remember playing about 80% of it back when it was free for a weekend. Some of the weapons are completely broken, the humor is hit or miss, it is a bit slow until you get all of your powers an hour or two in. It's pretty alright, and I wouldn't mind if a sequel came out and also came to PC.
>>
I really liked this game, got it for free recently and beat the game a few days ago. Might even pick up the dlc. All the weapons felt useful at something, even late game, and the single player missions were pretty memorable. I went into it expecting nothing and thoroughly enjoyed it.

While I enjoyed chaos squad's coop, I still think they should have allowed 2 player coop in the single player like saints row 3 or 4.
>>
It's fun. Too short though. Not worth the original $60 asking price. Glad I picked it up for free. If there's a much longer sequel with 2 player co-op for the whole game instead of just the chaos squad I'll probably pick it up.

The humor sucked though. For every joke that made me laugh there was 3 that made me cringe.
>>
It's really good but suffers from alot of shit. Mainly the cringy humor and repetitive mission structure, which is kinda something that comes along with open world design so I can't fault it too much for that. Also way too fucking easy.
>>
I was expecting to be coop and once I found out there wasnt any, I dropped it hard.
>>
It's a solid 8/10. Really wouldn't mind a sequel which fixed the shitty maymay humor (though some of it was alright like the focus tester gag) and made it faster. I feel alot like I do towards Crackdown where 99% of the fun is just traversing the world.
>>
>>335762614

It's fun as fuck, humor has a lot of misses but still some hits. Upgrading weapons takes a bit too long since there's not much in the way of replayability and the campaign + DLC campaigns aren't enough on their own to let you max out every weapon
>>
Humor is mostly bad
For a game about riding on rails you go really fucking slow
the guns feel like shit

i was really disappointed in how bad it was.
>>
>>335767503
>you go really slow
did you use the boost button?

>guns feel like shit
Are you using them on the right enemy types?
>>
>>335767503

Any faster and it would have been impossible to shoot stuff while on rails (which was more the point of the game rather than just riding them for ridings sake
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.