[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have all this trash in my Steam library thanks to buying endless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: steam-1682games.png (45 KB, 274x319) Image search: [Google]
steam-1682games.png
45 KB, 274x319
I have all this trash in my Steam library thanks to buying endless junk. Is there a good way to filter what is actually worth playing?
>>
Make a folder and put all the shit games in it
>>
>>335761494
That assumes I already know what is trash.
>>
>>335761553
I wish I could afford to buy over one thousand games, not knowing if they're even worth getting or not.
>>
>>335762167
It's probably mostly Humble Bundles and shit. You buy a bundle for like $5 for one game and the other ten just shit up your library.
>>
>>335761330
I don't know.... fucking playing them?
>>
>>335761330
The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>335762167
It's mostly bundles and shit and I have a problem with hoarding.
>>
just hide all the trash games and they wont show up in your library unless you explicitly un-hide them.
>>
oh my goodness
all those fucking games man
>>
Imagine having so many games you couldn't hope to finish them all in your lifetime.
>>
>>335764056
It's a fucking burden, man.
>>
>>335761330
1. put uninstalled games in "Uninstalled" custom category and leave the ones you want to play in the basic category
2. remove it from your account
>>
>buying games you know you won't play
>not knowing steam has function where you can permanently delete games you don't want

how can be anybody so retarded?
>>
>>335761330
Go to the Support option in your client and then look for the "Game" option (cant remember exact name, then type the name of the game you dont want associated to your account anymore and select it, click the "permanently remove from my library" option.
You have successfully removed those shit games and never have to see them clog your library again
>>
>>335763115
>It's mostly bundles
then you can kiss all the games goodbye because most shit on bundles is garbage
>>
>>335761330
You just made me feel much better about my library of 254 games.
>>
File: cool fuck.jpg (69 KB, 340x372) Image search: [Google]
cool fuck.jpg
69 KB, 340x372
>>335764056
It's called "owning a PC".
>>
>>335761330

How is /v/ supposed to tell you what you even want to play? Maybe you have shit taste, and the stuff we'd tell you you should never ever play, is the stuff you're fucking jacking off to every day of your life.

Look at the store pages for your game. If you know right away it's not something you'll want to play, right click - set catagories - hide this game.

Then you'll still technically have the game in case you want to go back to it for some reason, but it won't be listed, and will never be searchable unless you tell it to look at the hidden games.
>>
>>335761330
Select the second view option in top right of library, then click on metascore. That might help.
>>
>>335766161
not op but thanks man, i didn't know that
>>
Create 3 categories:
- Backlog
- Completed
- Shit

Go through your library:
If you've never played it, put it in Backlog.
If you've played and beaten a game, put it in Completed.
If you've played a game but dropped it because of how shit it is, put it in Shit.

Then you can just pick a game at random, install it, play it, and categorize it.
>>
There is no way to know automatically if something is worth playing if you bought them without knowing about their quality beforehand. But considering you have that many games, maybe if someone just listed out some quality titles on PC that'd help you at least figure out some of what's good?
Quality Steam games:
>Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
>Valkyria Chronicles
>Resident Evil 4
>Resident Evil Revelations
>Resident Evil Revelations 2
>Devil May Cry 4
>DmC: Devil May Cry
>Cave Story+
>Undertale
>Final Fantasy VII
>Final Fantasy VIII
>Final Fantasy IX
>Final Fantasy XIII
>Final Fantasy XIII-2
>Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
>Alien Isolation
>Hyper Light Drifter
>Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed
>Sonic CD
>Sonic Generations
>Killer Is Dead
>Skullgirls
>Freedom Planet
>Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
>Corpse Party
>Dark Souls
>Dark Souls II
>Dark Souls III
>Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut
>Amnesia: The Dark Descent
>Penumbra Overture
>Star Wars: Republic Commando
>Star Wars Battlefront II
>Bioshock
>Bioshock 2
>Bioshock Infinite
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.